Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

She's pretty much Hillary's drinking partner. It's a contest who can pass out first with those two. First one to drink enough to suck Shumer's dick loses and has to buy the next day. The entire demorat party is stoned in one way or another. Have you not heard the stupid shit they say daily?

you sure know a lot about their sex lives...why is that? Have you joined in?
Pretty sure that was aired out during old Billies time in office.

I will take you word for it, you seem to pay far more attention to these things than I do.
Been in a coma since the mid 90's?

She's pretty much Hillary's drinking partner. It's a contest who can pass out first with those two. First one to drink enough to suck Shumer's dick loses and has to buy the next day. The entire demorat party is stoned in one way or another. Have you not heard the stupid shit they say daily?

I will take you word for it, you seem to pay far more attention to these things than I do.

Nope, just never had any interest in Hilary's sex life. I leave that important stuff to people like you.

Nope, just never had any interest in Hilary's sex life. I leave that important stuff to people like you.
You and Bill have a common interest.

What, neither one of us want anything to do with Hillary's sex life?

Just not sure why you do. But hey, whatever turns you on is cool with me

Gotta be the work of the russians. Trump supporters wouldn't know how to edit a video.

Trump supporters can't even tie their own goddamn fucking shoes but they sure as Hell can cheat on their wives ..........

What, neither one of us want anything to do with Hillary's sex life?

Just not sure why you do. But hey, whatever turns you on is cool with me
You sure you don't want to just drop this? It's not going good for you. I won, it's over, let it go. Nobody want's to fuck hillary and her drunken state of life is beyond question.

Lol...from Berkeley no less..

Like we would believe a words those pricks would say?

Computer science and digital forensics expert Berkeley Hany Farid said there was "no question" the video had been tampered with.

A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled. Copies of the clip had also been found on Twitter and YouTube, which the latter had removed.
She’s not a drunk...she just a blathering idiot.
^^ditto.

Why Pelosi is so old she dated Calvin Collridge and that day her Poligrip lost its adhesion..
give it another 6 months, her face has to start peeling off at some point, kinda like what we saw in poltergeist

Computer science and digital forensics expert Berkeley Hany Farid said there was "no question" the video had been tampered with.

A three-minute clip of Pelosi speaking event with the Center for American Progress from Wednesday was uploaded on Facebook by a group called "Politics WatchDog" was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares. The video shows her frequently slurring her words and her voice sounding garbled. Copies of the clip had also been found on Twitter and YouTube, which the latter had removed.
Trump's people laugh at this:

Cwr-3EQVEAAqVSZ.jpg

for some reason, are pissed when they see this:

D55gfFgWwAE1eod.jpg

I don't understand the on and off humor.

You sure you don't want to just drop this? It's not going good for you. I won, it's over, let it go. Nobody want's to fuck hillary and her drunken state of life is beyond question.

you calling posting about Hillary's sex life winning? As I said, whatever turns you on is cool with me . Everyone has different taste

when you cannot produce a coherent thought, Crazy Nancy, it's time to hang it up. pack your bags and get back to the city of LGBTQ...Maybe you'll find a lover!

Gotta be the work of the russians. Trump supporters wouldn't know how to edit a video.
No, but the pinheads will believe it. After all, they voted for Trump & still fall for his bullshit. Can you imagine millions of people chanting & fawning for a totall asshole like this guy? The guys the biggest fucking jerkoff born in the past 75 years. Plus he's a self seving corrupt slimeball.

Pelosi probably is getting senile. The signs are all there, blubbering, forgetting, exaggerated hand gestures. Time for her to hang it up.

Note to mods: I got caught up with a customer, forgot to add the link..

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

Not drunk-her shaking hands indicate a loss of muscle control. It is the beginning of something serious. Not being funny, but I think we need to pray for HER.

Pelosi probably is getting senile. The signs are all there, blubbering, forgetting, exaggerated hand gestures. Time for her to hang it up.

It was difficult to tell if it was inebriation or perhaps a medical condition. Either or, she's still unfit to serve yet alone as Speaker.

No, but the pinheads will believe it. After all, they voted for Trump & still fall for his bullshit. Can you imagine millions of people chanting & fawning for a totall asshole like this guy? The guys the biggest fucking jerkoff born in the past 75 years. Plus he's a self seving corrupt slimeball.

That slime ball is responsible for the best economy in nearly 50 years.

Maybe, but at least Hillary didn't turn into Beto O'Rourke when she drank.

Forum List

Back