Manifest

Yeah, I've finished the complete season 1.

This is why I usually wait until the series is done and taken off the air to watch. I hate all this waiting crap.

I've also started on "The First".

Not a fan of Sean Penn, but he's doing a decent job in this series about the first men on Mars.

I've been enjoying Manifest, but some of the writing is pretty heavy-handed. I'm also not a huge fan of the child actors.

Why don't you like child actors. I think the boy character with cancer is doing pretty good acting job.

While some of the problem rests with the writers, there have been scenes with the boy where his poor acting pulled me out of the narrative entirely. I find that child actors in dramas are, all too often, just not capable. It's unfortunate but not unexpected. They're kids. :)

I've been enjoying Manifest, but some of the writing is pretty heavy-handed. I'm also not a huge fan of the child actors.

Why don't you like child actors. I think the boy character with cancer is doing pretty good acting job.

While some of the problem rests with the writers, there have been scenes with the boy where his poor acting pulled me out of the narrative entirely. I find that child actors in dramas are, all too often, just not capable. It's unfortunate but not unexpected. They're kids. :)

Hmm. I haven't felt the same way. That must suck.

Forum List

Back