Manhattan Muslims Unite

First off we are all the same Race.
Preach to Israel, not to the choir.

Second, Islam places it's Members over Everyone Else too.
The difference being that Islam is a universal religion while Judaism has somewhat of an ethnic/hereditary component and is not very open to converts. Comparing them in this regard is a bit disingenuous.

Both concepts violate the Ideal of Impartial Justice. In honesty, it is something we all at times fall victim to, that is partly why the power of the State should be both limited and free of Dogma.
I've yet to hear of a state that wasn't built on some sort of political or religious dogma. I don't believe that it's possible for one to exist...

Do you think Iran is a shining example of a muslim state? Everywhere Islam is established there is poverty, loss of freedom, and tyranny. Of course it helps to blame the USA and Israel for all your failings instead of your fucked up Islam.

Sunni, serious question: do merrucan muzlims still have to pay for their bride? What's the going rate? If a man has 3 daughters, does the uglier one cost less? I know that sounds weird, but seriously, I'd be interested to know. Fitnah didn't have a clue.

Sunni, serious question: do merrucan muzlims still have to pay for their bride? What's the going rate? If a man has 3 daughters, does the uglier one cost less? I know that sounds weird, but seriously, I'd be interested to know. Fitnah didn't have a clue.
Good question. :eusa_angel:

In some cultures the price is set by the daughter. And in others, the father sets the amount.

Sure the beauty of the girl is a factor. But also, the wealth of her family, their social status, her educational back ground. (like if she is a doctor or teaches at a university) etc.

All play a factor in the setting of the dowry (mahr) amount. Not just her physical apperance.

But as in most cultures and countries, men with wealth seek out and attract the more beautiful women.

And women, especially pretty women, know their worth and ask for more.

Whatever the amount of the dowry. The money is to be given to the bride for her to keep.

The husband is not allow to touch it.

Last edited:

There is no such thing as a Jewish race. There is only one race. There is, however, a chosen people of G-d which is the Jewish people and all those who choose Jesus Christ as their savior are grafted in.
"There is only one race"????

So an Asian and an African are of the same race? :doubt:

If you subscribe to Adam and Eve, even Noah, Yes. If you subscribe to Genetics, yes. We are all related. There is one Human Race.

In some cultures the price is set by the daughter. And in others, the father sets the amount.

Sure the beauty of the girl is a factor. But also, the wealth of her family, their social status, her educational back ground. (like if she is a doctor or teaches at a university) etc.

All play a factor in the setting of the dowry (mahr) amount. Not just her physical apperance.

But as in most cultures and countries, men with wealth seek out and attract the more beautiful women.

Whatever the amount of the dowry. The money is to be given to the bride for her to keep.

But in the US, what does the hot daughter go for? We talking millions? And me as the father, let's say, I get nothing for raising her?

There is no such thing as a Jewish race. There is only one race. There is, however, a chosen people of G-d which is the Jewish people and all those who choose Jesus Christ as their savior are grafted in.
"There is only one race"????

So an Asian and an African are of the same race? :doubt:

Yes, this is true Sunni Man. There is no bit of genetic matter anyone who is Asian or African or whatnot has that no other group of homo sapiens has. "Race" as applied to humans is a social construct, not a biological one.

But in the US, what does the hot daughter go for? We talking millions? And me as the father, let's say, I get nothing for raising her?

A pretty selfish reason for having a Daughter, Hister. How about you just stick with Rosie, don't even date. ;) :lol:

Is this a religious belief or a social custom, Sunni Man? And may I ask, does Islam sanction or require arranged marriages or polygamy?

A pretty selfish reason for having a Daughter, Hister. How about you just stick with Rosie, don't even date. ;) :lol:

This question was silly, Hister. Do you think any society prevents all but the mega-rich from marrying?

Mad, I'm just asking how much a cute muslim-American girl costs these days for another muslims to buy? Don't see what's silly about that, just curious to know what's going on for real in the muslim community these days.
I'm not saying ugly poor people don't get together for free... But what if there's a really cute girl that all the men are staining their sheets over?

Is this a religious belief or a social custom, Sunni Man? And may I ask, does Islam sanction or require arranged marriages or polygamy?
Payment of the "bride price" (dowry) is an ancient custom, be it, Europe, Asia, or the Middle East.

Since the Prophet Muhammad himself also paid the dowry (mahr) when taking a wife.

Muslims follow his (sunnah) "example" (that's why we are called sunni muslims) and pay the dowry to the bride.

Arrainged marriages are NOT in any way Islamic.

It's just some cultures still have the pre-Islamic practice of arrainged marriages, but it is NOT in the Quran or taught by the Prophet.

Yes, the Quran sanctions the taking of up to 4 wives by a muslim man.

But each of the wives must be treated exactly equal in every respect.

Whether it is housing, finances, clothes, gifts, etc.

What is it based on then, Sunni Man?
During the time of the Prophet more men died young than women.

Most of Muhammad's wives were widows that he married for protection.

Even in the Bible, a man had to marry his brothers widow if his brother died.

The Quran codified this practice and it is a part of Islam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back