Manhattan Muslims Unite

I don't think anyone is "racially superior" Kalam, but I love Israel.

My condolences. It wasn't too long ago that I didn't have anything against Israel. Then, around the same time that I became more religious, I looked into the history and nature of the conflict. The inescapable conclusion for me was that Israel is brutish and oppressive.

I'll take that as an admission to the fact that the Muslim religion propagandizes it's followers with hate for Israel. What people often overlook in their head over heals love for Islam is that Muslims look at Israel as the "little Satan" but America is the "big Satan".

...Yeah, I'd say it is.

Some Americas may have a "very deep" love for Israel, but Israel's love for America is only as deep as America's pockets. What's truly deep is the extent to which they exercise influence over US politics. Supporting Israel is not part of being an American.

Not if you're planning on running for political office, no. Otherwise, I fail to see what one political issue has to do with choosing to live in the United States.

Gotta love dem "moderate" Muslims. Never ceasing to be bigots when it comes to Jews having a homeland. ;)

Who said I'm a "moderate"? The issue isn't Jews, it's the notion that Jews are a superior race.

Don't worry. Once Israel crumbles and Russia and China are taught not to oppress their Muslim populations, the Arab regimes are next. :)

I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, but if you would prefer I call you a radical that is fine with me. :)

My condolences. It wasn't too long ago that I didn't have anything against Israel. Then, around the same time that I became more religious, I looked into the history and nature of the conflict. The inescapable conclusion for me was that Israel is brutish and oppressive.

Ironic, I used to think that the Israelis where the source of the palestinian problems and was anti Israel and pro palestinian .I blames the CC for the crusades .
Now I know the history of jihad and Islamic genocide .And the fault can properly be laid at the feet of mohammad and Islam.

...Yeah, I'd say it is.

Some Americas may have a "very deep" love for Israel, but Israel's love for America is only as deep as America's pockets. What's truly deep is the extent to which they exercise influence over US politics. Supporting Israel is not part of being an American.

Not if you're planning on running for political office, no. Otherwise, I fail to see what one political issue has to do with choosing to live in the United States.

Gotta love dem "moderate" Muslims. Never ceasing to be bigots when it comes to Jews having a homeland. ;)

Who said I'm a "moderate"? The issue isn't Jews, it's the notion that Jews are a superior race.

Don't worry. Once Israel crumbles and Russia and China are taught not to oppress their Muslim populations, the Arab regimes are next. :)

First off we are all the same Race. Second, Islam places it's Members over Everyone Else too. Both concepts violate the Ideal of Impartial Justice. In honesty, it is something we all at times fall victim to, that is partly why the power of the State should be both limited and free of Dogma.

Ironic, I used to think that the Israelis where the source of the palestinian problems and was anti Israel and pro palestinian .I blames the CC for the crusades .
Now I know the history of jihad and Islamic genocide .And the fault can properly be laid at the feet of mohammad and Islam.

Something that Reform would address.

Everybody needs a scapegoat. Do you blame Islam for your mental handicaps as well? Maybe it was the will of Allah ta'ala that you were dropped so many times as a child.

First off we are all the same Race.
Preach to Israel, not to the choir.

Second, Islam places it's Members over Everyone Else too.
The difference being that Islam is a universal religion while Judaism has somewhat of an ethnic/hereditary component and is not very open to converts. Comparing them in this regard is a bit disingenuous.

Both concepts violate the Ideal of Impartial Justice. In honesty, it is something we all at times fall victim to, that is partly why the power of the State should be both limited and free of Dogma.
I've yet to hear of a state that wasn't built on some sort of political or religious dogma. I don't believe that it's possible for one to exist...

The difference being that Islam is a universal religion while Judaism has somewhat of an ethnic/hereditary component and is not very open to converts. Comparing them in this regard is a bit disingenuous.

Both concepts violate the Ideal of Impartial Justice. In honesty, it is something we all at times fall victim to, that is partly why the power of the State should be both limited and free of Dogma.
I've yet to hear of a state that wasn't built on some sort of political or religious dogma. I don't believe that it's possible for one to exist...

I Refer you to 1 Kings, Chapter 8.

I understand your pain in reference to cultural stumbling blocks and dogma, which in deed do stand in the way of of truth and justice. That is a human condition that effects all of us.

The Choir establishes and supports equal true justice without partiality or respect to position or affiliation.

People like Locke, Madison, Thoreau, MLK, Gandhi, believed in a Society that is capable of the highest goals through example, reform, and maintaining principle. I support that 100%.

Kalam, anyone who wants to may convert to Judaism. I considered it quite seriously for awhile. If you mean Jews don't prosletize, that's true.

Anyone can be a muzlim too, just lose all common sense, don't wash or shave, dress in dirty PJs all day, and of course, no more toilet paper. And stop drinking :eek:

feaf.jpg

Forum List

Back