Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

Horse shit, as most knowing doctors and physicians would politely say. Follow the vaccination guidelines and a child is far more safe.

passive immunity

noun, Immunology

immunity resulting from the injection of antibodies or sensitized lymphocytes from another organism or, in infants, from the transfer of antibodies through the placenta or from colostrum.

you sheep should check it out sometime

That is a very short term immunity, and babies have died from communicable diseases.

a few it is not that common

infants start on a routine of immunizations

right off the bat

at least mine did

and that was many years ago

For the first 2 months, baby is vulnerable.

And the first year the child is vulnerable to the measles.

The measles shot isn't done until after the child has had it's first birthday.

stop it

the gold standard for MMR is 12 months for a reason

who is WE?....how about a name of someone that you "claim" will back you up on that?...or is this just more kosh talk?...

Yes! YEs! We all know that you are racist!

Now do you have any real facts to back up your claims or will you choose hatred and racism once again?
kosh i was over to your personal page....you have 2 friends,thats pretty pathetic kosh,2 friends here....so dont be so anxious to say "we"....the good news is,you have 2 more friends than dean.....

See how the racist goes on their personal vendetta than post the proof that backs up their comments..

So you see the racist would rather troll than post any facts to support their comments!

And "we" is anyone that can read your racist comments, unless you act like the far left drones on this board and will go back and edit them or delete them..
more kosh talk?....you are the only person here that has called me a racist kosh....maybe you should go back to "i"....and all my posts are still here unedited....

And yet you posted racist comments! So that makes you a racist and that mean all can see what a true racist you are.

Now do you have any real proof to post to back up your comments or do we still have to endure your hate filled, personal vendetta, and racist comments?

All these racist hate filled posts because I mocked you over a year ago and you can not let go.

So you going to post any facts to back up your original comments are do endure the personal trolling vendetta of you?
you mean calling them Brown kids?.....im fucking pretty brown myself dumbass.....you would have known this if you paid attention from the other threads we have been in i have mentioned this before.....ok now that that is out of the way clear something up for me.....whats this "vendetta" you say i have?...and like i have said before kosh....you had better look up what mock means,i think we have already had this dance,it was a 2 step waltz i believe.....i as well as many others here,have been mocking you.....

Yes! YEs! We all know that you are racist!

Now do you have any real facts to back up your claims or will you choose hatred and racism once again?
kosh i was over to your personal page....you have 2 friends,thats pretty pathetic kosh,2 friends here....so dont be so anxious to say "we"....the good news is,you have 2 more friends than dean.....

See how the racist goes on their personal vendetta than post the proof that backs up their comments..

So you see the racist would rather troll than post any facts to support their comments!

And "we" is anyone that can read your racist comments, unless you act like the far left drones on this board and will go back and edit them or delete them..
more kosh talk?....you are the only person here that has called me a racist kosh....maybe you should go back to "i"....and all my posts are still here unedited....

And yet you posted racist comments! So that makes you a racist and that mean all can see what a true racist you are.

Now do you have any real proof to post to back up your comments or do we still have to endure your hate filled, personal vendetta, and racist comments?

All these racist hate filled posts because I mocked you over a year ago and you can not let go.

So you going to post any facts to back up your original comments are do endure the personal trolling vendetta of you?
you mean calling them Brown kids?.....im fucking pretty brown myself dumbass.....you would have known this if you paid attention from the other threads we have been in i have mentioned this before.....ok now that that is out of the way clear something up for me.....whats this "vendetta" you say i have?...and like i have said before kosh....you had better look up what mock means,i think we have already had this dance,it was a 2 step waltz i believe.....i as well as many others here,have been mocking you.....

Yes we know it your personal vendetta vs posting the informat8ion and facts that would back up your comments.

And yes you are racist..

All this because you were mocked over a year ago and could not handle it and took it personal and can not let go. Such an angery hate filled racist..

Hint: Even if you were mocking using racism, it still makes you a racist. Something you have to live with, not me..

Last edited:

Yes we know it your personal vendetta vs posting the informat8ion and facts that would back up your comments.

And yes you are racist..

All this because you were mocked over a year ago and could not handle it and took it personal and can not let go. Such an angery hate filled racist..

Hint: Even if you were mocking using racism, it still makes you a racist. Something you have to live with, not me..
lets see you have no idea what racist means....no idea what a stalker is....no idea what mocking means....no idea what a vendetta is......is this just more kosh talk?......

Kosh is nothing more than far right drone with no ability to use logic, common sense, or fairness. He is a barely functional bot, and the democrats love to see him post.

And yes you are racist..

lets see you have no idea what racist means....no idea what a stalker is....no idea what mocking means....no idea what a vendetta is......is this just more kosh talk?......

Says the one that can not post any facts to back up their claims and went on racist rant!

In the past I believed vaccines were good for you.

Now I must say I have changed my mind...too many horror stories. :(

that's all.

And yes you are racist..

Says the one that can not post any facts to back up their claims and went on racist rant!
geezus you are delirious....are you sure you got the right guy here?.....where did i now go on a "racist" rant?.....is this just more koshi talk?....

And yes you are racist..

geezus you are delirious....are you sure you got the right guy here?.....where did i now go on a "racist" rant?.....is this just more koshi talk?....

Are you still hungry? Ok I have some time to keep feeding you!

Yes we know you are racist!

Now you have any facts to back up your comments?

Last edited:

And yes you are racist..

more kosh talk?....and like i said....who is WE?.....you seem to be alone here.....

And yes you are racist..

more kosh talk?....and like i said....who is WE?.....you seem to be alone here.....

Do you have any facts to back up your comments? or are you still hungry?

more kosh talk?....

more kosh talk?....

So yes my racist stalker can not post facts to back up their comments!

If the OP is suggesting that religion or a set of beliefs is not good grounds to refuse to cooperate with public health officials on disease...then I'm sure the OP would be all about forcing gay men to quit having anal sex because it is the number one vector spreading the HIV virus throughout the United States today. They may believe anal sex is great, but for the sake of public health, they're going to have to put their beliefs aside..

So there you go. As a matter of public health, no more anal sex people; no matter what your belief system says.

Refusing vaccinations BTW is something that caving on isn't a mortal sin. Enabling homosexual cultural spreading (and spreading of the HIV virus) IS a mortal sin with the punishment of soul-death for failing to heed.

Fallacy of false conditions.

Children go to public school, gay men and women do not.

Sil, run along.

more kosh talk?....

oh shit!....you have a racist stalker?.....and he doesnt post facts?....does he look like this?.....

more kosh talk?....

oh shit!....you have a racist stalker?.....and he doesnt post facts?....does he look like this?.....

If that is you, then yes!

Still have no facts to back up your claims?

Still feeding time for the racist stalker?

more kosh talk?....

If that is you, then yes!

Still have no facts to back up your claims?

Still feeding time for the racist stalker?
nope thats not me.....how about this guy?....

Forum List

Back