Mandatory evac for parts of Oroville b/c of dam situation

oroville.png

Sean D says " ....boils in the dam Yuba City....I live out here, I now what routine levee work looks like. This is not routine levee work." Sean D would be the one to ask about mining blasts.

Sean D reminds supporters that the donations are not going for bs, and states that obtaining videos of the dam "boils" at Yuba City must wait because Oroville is the priority.

It's not over yet. Someone has documented an anomaly between Alaska quake and Mexico quake: Oroville dam is precisely halfway. Coincidence?

See the thread at Conspiracyoutpost:
A Perfect Storm? WARNING!!! Potential Large Earthquake For Oroville Dam Area

Also, there is one who has managed to infiltrate the area for videos. See thread: Storm Headed to Oroville Carries 10 Inches of Rain

If your link had gone to someplace like the USGS, or some other reliable site about earthquakes, I might have listened.

Linking to a messageboard called Conspiracy Outpost makes you less than credible. Actually, it makes you have no credibility at all.

#225: You are correct, a loser always ends up in dives like Conspiracyoutpost. No Sensei's, not even a pet. Pitiful.

The previously mentioned anomaly between the Alaskan quake and Mexican quake now meshes with the other parameter we were interested in, the mine blasts.

YouTube for "Oroville Dam Spillway Damage, 2.1 "Quarry Blast" 7 km North of Oroville, Same Day

Apparently, this quake chron only goes back to 10 Feb 2017:
Recent Earthquakes
scedc.caltech.edu/recent/Quakes/quakes0.html

#225: You are correct, a loser always ends up in dives like Conspiracyoutpost. No Sensei's, not even a pet. Pitiful.

The previously mentioned anomaly between the Alaskan quake and Mexican quake now meshes with the other parameter we were interested in, the mine blasts.

YouTube for "Oroville Dam Spillway Damage, 2.1 "Quarry Blast" 7 km North of Oroville, Same Day

Apparently, this quake chron only goes back to 10 Feb 2017:
Recent Earthquakes
scedc.caltech.edu/recent/Quakes/quakes0.html

My roomie reads the earthquake reports every morning, and she hasn't seen anything that says there is a possibility of earthquakes around the dam. If there were, she would have told me about it, because any time something might be newsworthy concerning seismic activity, she always tells me about it and we talk about the implications.

#227: That may be so, nonetheless, losers such as Badger2 are always getting into trouble by digging up things, so we're asking for help from quake lovers with this apparent strange coincidence: that Oroville is halfway between the Alaskan quake and the Mexican quake. It seems that other quake lovers were calling this thing unbelievable. What was unbelievable at Conspiracyoutpost for them to say so?

We still have not confirmed the "quarry blast" though we have confirmed madness, opportunism, and the fact that Jesus could probably solve this thing. Jim Stone's video at youtube is a trip, no LSD required, though here too, is a prediction, a premonition that claims deliberate sabotage. Therefore, since a week or so ago we were interested in sabotage to the Great Lakes pipeline post-Quebec mosque attack, this curious sharia 'path to water' keeps popping up.

Please help.

There is a 2016 quarry blast, and the coordinates are given:

M 2.6 Quarry Blast -- 11 km N of Oroville, California
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/nc72606985#executive

Still not confirmed, USMB poster reported another reporting mining blast two miles from Oroville dam. 11 km is almost 7 miles for the 2016 blast. These distances beg detailed geological maps.

Badger, could you leave the conspiracy theories in that forum rather than muck this thread up, so it can give reliable info, please.I don't want it to end up moved there.
By the way-
http://scedc.caltech.edu/recent/
Has all quakes within the last week
#227: That may be so, nonetheless, losers such as Badger2 are always getting into trouble by digging up things, so we're asking for help from quake lovers with this apparent strange coincidence: that Oroville is halfway between the Alaskan quake and the Mexican quake. It seems that other quake lovers were calling this thing unbelievable. What was unbelievable at Conspiracyoutpost for them to say so?

We still have not confirmed the "quarry blast" though we have confirmed madness, opportunism, and the fact that Jesus could probably solve this thing. Jim Stone's video at youtube is a trip, no LSD required, though here too, is a prediction, a premonition that claims deliberate sabotage. Therefore, since a week or so ago we were interested in sabotage to the Great Lakes pipeline post-Quebec mosque attack, this curious sharia 'path to water' keeps popping up.

Please help.

You're not paying attention, #234. USGS makes it difficult to begin with to go back far enough in time so that we can link Alaska, thefting the researcher's time by making things difficult so that they give up and let another prisoner do it for them. Caltech site does not produce the ease of navigation,by giving the prisoner a list that ends two days before the time we have chosen to elimnate youtube propaganda, that is to say, 8 Feb 2017. Jonesing for a scapegoat is different than being able to eliminate any delirium from the Conspiracyoutpost site, which is the goal. Others are seeing the gaps in the retrieval of information with which to forge a quality and timely thread precisely to eliminate the bs, and the goal is to link the chron to both man-made and natural seismic activity. Once that is accomplished, the readers/prisoners can compare geological maps they have access to, because the 'experts' are not aligning the activity to a 4.5 billion-year-old object that has indeed had plenty of time to make subaltern networks and connections.

This gives you everything for the last 30 days. It is there, you just have to tell it what you want i.e. define the area and then pick 30 days. It's not that hard.
Latest Earthquakes

Now, please can you take it out of here.

You're not paying attention, #234. USGS makes it difficult to begin with to go back far enough in time so that we can link Alaska, thefting the researcher's time by making things difficult so that they give up and let another prisoner do it for them. Caltech site does not produce the ease of navigation,by giving the prisoner a list that ends two days before the time we have chosen to elimnate youtube propaganda, that is to say, 8 Feb 2017. Jonesing for a scapegoat is different than being able to eliminate any delirium from the Conspiracyoutpost site, which is the goal. Others are seeing the gaps in the retrieval of information with which to forge a quality and timely thread precisely to eliminate the bs, and the goal is to link the chron to both man-made and natural seismic activity. Once that is accomplished, the readers/prisoners can compare geological maps they have access to, because the 'experts' are not aligning the activity to a 4.5 billion-year-old object that has indeed had plenty of time to make subaltern networks and connections.

Forum List

Back