Manchester Jihadist's sister : He was kind and loving person

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Salman Abedi’s sister has sparked fury after she claimed her brother carried out his twisted attack on children in “revenge” for US airstrikes in Syria.

Jomana Abedi said her brother, who killed 22 people at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester Arena on Monday, was a “kind” and “loving” person.

She added she was surprised he would commit such an abhorrent act of violence.

Details of Abedi have linked him with one of Islamic State’s top recruiters –Raphael Hostey, also known as Abu Qaqaa al Britani.

Read more

Manchester Jihadist’s Sister: He Was a Kind and Loving Person
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The act of being a degenerate loser is right before you this is your typical Trump hating morons who act just like this. They are huge degenerates of society's finest losers. Make that " Trump Haters" not those who just plain don't like him , don't set out to shred the town over it, they just deal with it like a million others. Or when that retard Obama got into office twice nobody did what these lunatics do or say.

They are like savages man, total savages and these mentally ill losers go around flipping how they act onto those who defend why Trump should or shouldn't do this. They have their nerve to say what they do.
This is how fkd up retarded they are.

I think muslims lie when they say they get 72 virgins in heaven for self-detonating; what really happens when a muslim "makes himself good" is that he sprouts a pair of bat wings and goes flapping & fapping back to hell where he came from

I think muslims lie when they say they get 72 virgins in heaven for self-detonating; what really happens when a muslim "makes himself good" is that he sprouts a pair of bat wings and goes flapping & fapping back to hell where he came from

That is an insult to bats everywhere brahj.

I Pennsylvania we wuv our little brown bats who have had it rough lately.

We'd like to see Jihadist get uppity on the first day of antlered deer rifle season.....

Don't give a shit if he was a saint before this act. All that gets wiped away when you commit such a foul deed.

Forum List

Back