Manafort cuts tentative plea deal with Mueller

Its interesting how so many on the left assume Trump is guilty when we have a presumption of innocence in the USA. Why, because Trump whooped their ass in the election? Because Trump mocks them at every opportunity? Because Trump is stacking the SCOTUS with conservatives and signed a hug tax cut? All of the above?

The "left" assumes that Trump is lying about his campaign's collusion with Russia. Why?

Because Trump has lied about his campaign's collusion with Russia. Trump has compelled others to lie about his campaign's collusion with Russia. And Trump has tried to shut down the investigation into his campaign's collusion with Russia.

Manafort is in a position to give us information on what Trump has lied his ass off about. I'm eager to hear what Manafort has to offer.

Its interesting how so many on the left assume Trump is guilty when we have a presumption of innocence in the USA. Why, because Trump whooped their ass in the election? Because Trump mocks them at every opportunity? Because Trump is stacking the SCOTUS with conservatives and signed a hug tax cut bill? All of the above?
6hGGrTT.jpg

Its interesting how so many on the left assume Trump is guilty when we have a presumption of innocence in the USA. Why, because Trump whooped their ass in the election? Because Trump mocks them at every opportunity? Because Trump is stacking the SCOTUS with conservatives and signed a hug tax cut bill? All of the above?

I agree - so that inherently means Hillary also has a presumption of innocence. Same with Obama.

Its interesting how so many on the left assume Trump is guilty when we have a presumption of innocence in the USA. Why, because Trump whooped their ass in the election? Because Trump mocks them at every opportunity? Because Trump is stacking the SCOTUS with conservatives and signed a hug tax cut? All of the above?

The "left" assumes that Trump is lying about his campaign's collusion with Russia. Why?

Because Trump has lied about his campaign's collusion with Russia. Trump has compelled others to lie about his campaign's collusion with Russia. And Trump has tried to shut down the investigation into his campaign's collusion with Russia.

Manafort is in a position to give us information on what Trump has lied his ass off about. I'm eager to hear what Manafort has to offer.

^^^ just make shit up typical of the left.

Currently reported on MSNBC. Apparently ABC is the original reporting source. Apparently we won't know details until maybe tomorrow.

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has tentatively agreed to a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller that will head off his upcoming trial, sources familiar with the negotiations tell ABC News.

The deal is expected to be announced in court Friday, but it remains unclear whether Manafort has agreed to cooperate with prosecutors or is simply conceding to a guilty plea, which would allow him to avoid the stress and expense of trial, according to three sources with knowledge of the discussions.

More: Tentative deal reached between Manafort and special counsel: Sources

I'm loving it. Paulie Walnuts is now cooperating with Mueller and the Orange Faced Shit Gibbon cannot even begin to think about a pardon. Not unless that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Dufus wants to add another charge of Obstruction of Justice.

Paul Manafort pleads guilty and agrees to cooperate with Mueller investigation - CNNPolitics.

This deal puts a 10- Cap on the sentence to be handed down. That sentence will be served concurrently with the sentence to be handed down in case Paulie lost last month...right now he is facing at least 80-Years on those charges.

One of charges Manfort pleaded guilty to was Conspiracy Against The United States. He committed TREASON.

Lock his ass up.

I agree - so that inherently means Hillary also has a presumption of innocence. Same with Obama.

She sure does, Obama is too lazy to do anything illegal.

Nope.

Trump's campaign met with a Russian Operative at Trump Tower in order to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton. This after Trump's campaign had been informed that the information was from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's effort to support Trump.

This while the same Russian Government was attacking the US in an effort to support Trump.

That's collusion.

Trump lied about this meeting, insisting it was 'only about adoption'. He personally dictated a statement for his son that perpetuated this same 'it was only about adoption' lie. He told his the Attorney General to end the investigation that was looking into that meeting.

Trump later admitted that the purpose of the meeting was to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton after he abandoned his 'there was no collusion!' strategy for his 'collusion isn't a crime!' strategy. Eliminating any possibility that Trump didn't lie his ass off about the meeting and compel others to lie.

Manafort, Trump's campaign manager.....was at that meeting. Which is why this just go so much more interesting.

Trump's name was never mentioned in the Manafort trial. Why would you ever think any plea bargain with Manafort would have anything to do with Trump? You and the media are just wishful thinking again.

Nope.

Trump's campaign met with a Russian Operative at Trump Tower in order to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton. This after Trump's campaign had been informed that the information was from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's effort to support Trump.

This while the same Russian Government was attacking the US in an effort to support Trump.

That's collusion.

Trump lied about this meeting, insisting it was 'only about adoption'. He personally dictated a statement for his son that perpetuated this same 'it was only about adoption' lie. He told his the Attorney General to end the investigation that was looking into that meeting.

Trump later admitted that the purpose of the meeting was to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton after he abandoned his 'there was no collusion!' strategy for his 'collusion isn't a crime!' strategy. Eliminating any possibility that Trump didn't lie his ass off about the meeting and compel others to lie.

Manafort, Trump's campaign manager.....was at that meeting. Which is why this just go so much more interesting.

Nobody believes your fake news propaganda, here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Also, as an aside.....I want to comment on the absurdity of lamenting about 'presumptions of innocence' regarding a man who routinely has 'LOCK HER UP!' chants at his rallies. This for a woman who isn't even charged with any crime. Let alone convicted of anything.

Trump's name was never mentioned in the Manafort trial. Why would you ever think any plea bargain with Manafort would have anything to do with Trump? You and the media are just wishful thinking again.

Because the so called 'press' is desperate for any negative Trump story. Hell Fox News is doing the same thing today, suggesting somehow this is bad news for Trump and Manafort has dirt on Trump and has agreed to rat Trump out.

Also, as an aside.....I want to comment on the absurdity of lamenting about 'presumptions of innocence' regarding a man who routinely has 'LOCK HER UP!' chants at his rallies. This for a woman who isn't even charged with any crime. Let alone convicted of anything.

We are not talking about Trump we are talking about lowlife filth scumbag liberal's assumption of guilt.

That's funny. They're no longer talking about the trial. Now they're talking about Don Jr., Kushner - and TRUMP. Maybe even Ivanka.

Because the so called 'press' is desperate for any negative Trump story. Hell Fox News is doing the same thing today, suggesting somehow this is bad news for Trump and Manafort has dirt on Trump and has agreed to rat Trump out.

Even Fox knows that Manafort has screwed Trump

And there will be no pardon

Nope.

That's collusion.

Nobody believes your fake news propaganda, here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Oh, that you'll ignore these facts was obvious before I posted them.

But I can back every point I've made. Don Jr. released the emails in which he was informed that the information was from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's efforts to support Trump.

Shall we look at those Emails together?

I can show you Trump lying about that meeting, insisting it was only about adoption. I can show you the statement released by Don Jr. that the meeting was about adoption. I can show you Trump's people insisting that Trump had nothing to do with the statement released by Don Jur. I can show you Trump's lawyer admit in court documents that the President personally dictated that same statement for his son.

Shall we look at the court documents together?

I can show you Trump admitting later in a tweet that the purpose of the meeting was to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Shall we look at Trump's tweet together?

Of course you'll ignore all of this and pretend none of it happened. But you can't make us ignore it. Or Mueller. And with Trump's approval ratings in the mid to high 30s......you can't make the American people ignore it either.

And with Manafort, a man who was *at* the meeting that Trump lied about for months having agreed to help the special counsel......this just got very interesting.

Even Fox knows that Manafort has screwed Trump

And there will be no pardon

Right, because you can foretell the future. Let me try this...wait I'm getting a vision...millions of butthurt liberals clogging the border crossings into Canada.

That's funny. They're no longer talking about the trial. Now they're talking about Don Jr., Kushner - and TRUMP. Maybe even Ivanka.

Mueller certainly seems to be working his way up.

Paul Manafort pleads guilty and will cooperate in Mueller probe

Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to two federal crimes and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors, a dramatic turnaround for the former Trump campaign chairman who now becomes a powerful asset for special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

None of Manafort’s crimes that he admitted Friday — or was convicted of in a separate trial in Virginia last month — relate to such coordination. But his cooperation agreement is far-reaching, requiring him to be “fully debriefed,” provide relevant materials, “participate in undercover activities” and testify whenever requested by Mueller’s office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is ABOUT Manafort COOPERATING with the Mueller investigation.

It is NOT about Manafort pleading guilty.

Just had to throw that out there for those that cannot wrap their head around the differences.

Last edited:
Currently reported on MSNBC. Apparently ABC is the original reporting source. Apparently we won't know details until maybe tomorrow.

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has tentatively agreed to a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller that will head off his upcoming trial, sources familiar with the negotiations tell ABC News.

The deal is expected to be announced in court Friday, but it remains unclear whether Manafort has agreed to cooperate with prosecutors or is simply conceding to a guilty plea, which would allow him to avoid the stress and expense of trial, according to three sources with knowledge of the discussions.

More: Tentative deal reached between Manafort and special counsel: Sources

With 7 charges reduced to 2......and Manafort reportedly cooperating with the special counsel.

There's a chance that Manafort will get out of jail before he dies of old age! And I'm very interested in what Manafort has to tell Mueller about the Trump campaign.

I'm interested to know if the AG of NY will pay him a visit, and show him the evidence she has to put him in state prison for life, and dare his ass to accept the pardon from Trump.

Is 'accepting' a pardon even a thing? I think its like a break up. It doesn't require two people agree. Just one.

Uh, no. It is a thing.

Burdick v. United States - Wikipedia

The Trump Tower meeting between Trump's campaign officials and a Russian Operative to collect dirt on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's efforts to support Trump......remember that one?

The one Trump lied about for months to try and cover up? The one Trump compelled others to lie about?

Manafort was at the meeting. That's why this just got interesting.

Forum List

Back