Man with sword attacks Trump supporters - another democrat

I have a better solution for those frothing at the mouth "trump derangement syndrome" fanatics...

grave-640x427.jpg

These pos are gonna keep on doing this until they start getting shot to death.

FL Man Attacks Trump Supporters With Cane Sword

Peaceful Florida citizens holding Trump signs were minding their own business in Dunnellon, Fla., last Thursday when a man rushed at them with a cane sword.

Police arrested 49-year-old James L. Whitehurst II and charged him with 10 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and one count of disorderly conduct, the Ocala Star Banner reported.

Victims reportedly told police that Whitehurst had approached them during their peaceful assembly with what was described as a cane sword. The assailant allegedly pointed the sword in their faces and made threatening statements, holding the blade 6 inches from their faces.

Whitehurst confessed to having removed the sword from its holder and pointing it at the Trump supporters. He told police he meant no harm by the threatening action.

It certainly wasn't a Trump supporter who did this.
This sounds like a lie to me. Not even a trumper would be so stupid as to let somebody stick a sword within 6 inches of their face. Anybody that dumb wold deserve their trip to the emergency room.
I guess he was arrested for nothing huh?
I don't know. If this really happened and if there really was an arrest, I got to remember, the is Florida we are talking about. There was a story a week or so ago about some Florida guy driving a car through a 10x10 dining fly like tent. Pictures were posted showing tent fly on it's side with legs not bent or broke, chair standing and knock over, again not bent or broken, one of the cheap fiberglass tables, like sold at walmart or lowes, knock over, but again, not bent or broken. Most of the charges turned out to be misdemeanor charges. No we have this Florida story a little over a weak later. If this was happening in my state, we would most likely be hearing of stand your ground shootings. Florida (I believe is a "stand your ground" state. I know, at least they honor my carry permit. Somebody tries to run me down or get close enough with a sword to put it in my face or that of someone with me, there will be justified defensive shooting. One incident, maybe, but after that somebody would be carrying concealed to defend their right to freely assemble and organize for their political free speech., and they would react to violent attack if the attack was real. It is not like the original tent story was just for consumption outside the state. It sounds fishy.

Peaceful Florida citizens holding Trump signs were minding their own business in Dunnellon, Fla., last Thursday when a man rushed at them with a cane sword.

Police arrested 49-year-old James L. Whitehurst II and charged him with 10 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and one count of disorderly conduct, the Ocala Star Banner reported.

Victims reportedly told police that Whitehurst had approached them during their peaceful assembly with what was described as a cane sword. The assailant allegedly pointed the sword in their faces and made threatening statements, holding the blade 6 inches from their faces.

Whitehurst confessed to having removed the sword from its holder and pointing it at the Trump supporters. He told police he meant no harm by the threatening action.

Good to see he was arrested.

This sounds like a lie to me. Not even a trumper would be so stupid as to let somebody stick a sword within 6 inches of their face. Anybody that dumb wold deserve their trip to the emergency room.
I don't know. If this really happened and if there really was an arrest, I got to remember, the is Florida we are talking about. There was a story a week or so ago about some Florida guy driving a car through a 10x10 dining fly like tent. Pictures were posted showing tent fly on it's side with legs not bent or broke, chair standing and knock over, again not bent or broken, one of the cheap fiberglass tables, like sold at walmart or lowes, knock over, but again, not bent or broken. Most of the charges turned out to be misdemeanor charges. No we have this Florida story a little over a weak later. If this was happening in my state, we would most likely be hearing of stand your ground shootings. Florida (I believe is a "stand your ground" state. I know, at least they honor my carry permit. Somebody tries to run me down or get close enough with a sword to put it in my face or that of someone with me, there will be justified defensive shooting. One incident, maybe, but after that somebody would be carrying concealed to defend their right to freely assemble and organize for their political free speech., and they would react to violent attack if the attack was real. It is not like the original tent story was just for consumption outside the state. It sounds fishy.
So far most of the areas being attacked arent in my area. I for one am a law abiding concealed carry, and would have no problem putting a full mag into one of these guys. Maybe those who were attacked just thought that the US is a safe place and no liberal would dare harm anyone...

Instead of charging him they should give him a.medal.

Maybe there should be a bounty on tRumplings?

Try it, you might not like what happens to you.

White 6 IS a bit dim. His raging TDS clouds all of his thinking. Poor little fella..........
Look dipshit, what is TDS about doubting the story is true. Try that crap two weeks in a row in TN and somebody would have enough sense to be carrying concealed for the protection of themselves and those they freely associate with. But, mayby Florida has not only a stand your ground law, but a die like a dog law, saying if you supporting voter registration or have a booth passing out campaign literature you are supposed to allow nutballs to freely attack without defending yourself. Maybe Floridians just believe in putting up with the attacks. Maybe you are one of the dipshits that does not believe in self defense. I don't know, but nothing I said related to trump, so you can forget the usual tds bullshit and stick to the subject, a$$hole!

Perhaps they were not allowed to carry. Who knows? My first reaction would be to get away but if I couldn't then, well, you know.

Perhaps they were not allowed to carry. Who knows? My first reaction would be to get away but if I couldn't then, well, you know.
Well said, Mike, so what is the matter in Florida?

People deserve to get stabbed? Are you retarded?

Try it, you might not like what happens to you.
Depends on how high it is.

Well said, Mike, so what is the matter in Florida?
I have no idea.

Heck no you idiot! If you approach me with sword and threatening manor you will probably be shot until you cease to be a threat. Florida supports my carry permit. What is wrong with Floridians?

Heck no you idiot! If you approach me with sword and threatening manor you will probably be shot until you cease to be a threat. Florida supports my carry permit. What is wrong with Floridians?
Maybe there is too much floridia in the water.

Oh, he’s gonna get something special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many are from New York where their Rights have been taken from them for so long they have forgotten they had them.

FL Man Attacks Trump Supporters With Cane Sword.

By who ? :laughing0301:

I guess you don't know how this works......they are DOING IT MORE......B-E-C-A-U-S-E they know conservatives won't do anything. It's called a "track record of doin nuffin"

Besides, lefties don't get in trouble for attacking righties.....and when righties do fight back, jail time is certain. You been payin attention or what?

See, this is what you get when ~good men~ don't do nuffin

FL Man Attacks Trump Supporters With Cane Sword.

By who ? :laughing0301:

I guess you don't know how this works......they are DOING IT MORE......B-E-C-A-U-S-E they know conservatives won't do anything. It's called a "track record of doin nuffin"

Besides, lefties don't get in trouble for attacking righties.....and when righties do fight back, jail time is certain. You been payin attention or what?

See, this is what you get when ~good men~ don't do nuffin
You are sorely mistaken. If it continues then things will change, think white settlement church.

Forum List

Back