Man who saved little girl pulled int a van is illegal

them except California Girl and her crowd and they can't service them all so IMO the illegal aliens abduct and rape women and children in America.

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.

Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

How about we just make our immigration laws make sense instead of them making illegal citizens for us to deal with?

There is nothing wong or broken about our immigration they work when they are used. We allow over 500,000 immigrants, refugees and asylum seekers into this country each year.
H-2A visas let an unlimited number of famr worker as needed for farmers to get their crops harvest,etc.
One hero is not a reason to legalize 20 million. And crime prevention is done by deporting aliens before the commit crimes. What about the 15 Americans aliens kill daily and the 8 children they rape daily do this give us an excuse to deport them all? Should.
How hard is it to give everyone who enters the country legally a card with their immigration status? No card upon any traffic stop or raid and they should go.
We cannot afford illegal immigration.

I am OK with giving this fine human American citizenship. Really. But I don't think this chap is anything more than a fucking fluke. Most Mexicans would have left tire tracks up the victims spine and NEVER given it much as a second thought. This thread is a joke. It isn't representative of Mexican behavior, but IF it was, We wouldn’t have a problem, would we? SO why is this thread even here? They don’t act like this. I live with the wankers, They rarely act so noble. Fact. But on rare occasion , they surprise the hell out of me. They do the right thing in spite of their "culture". That is when they deserve special notice like this thread, but it's a rare thing... very rare.

Last edited:
Most Mexicans would have left tire tracks up the victims spine and NEVER given it much as a second thought.

That is an illogical generalization that smacks of rank bigotry.
Unkonanards, thats reality

Shut the fuck up and go sit in the corner, moron. You have more than established that you are too stupid to recognize what is or is not "reality," and that you are too cowardly to face it in any case.

This country seriously needs to WTFU, and deal with the illegal alien issue, and completely seal our southern border no matter what it takes......Mexico is in complete chaos, and it's only a matter of time before it spills over here in a big way.....There will be a major incident in a bordering city. ...Law enforcement in the San Diego area are on serious edge. And people in this country just sit there with their heads buried so far up their ass, they hold conversations with their back teeth....It's always the same BS, "but the illegals really aren't that bad, they're just seeking a better life".....Shut the fuck up!

The crime statistics involving them are staggering.....The amount of crime they flee from is disgusting. Most hit and runs in LA county, too include death and serious injury H&R's are commited by unlicensed, uninsured illegals who just drive or run away without giving a shit about the damage or victims....They just fade away......And it's no different than many other towns and cities in the southwest region. Phoenix, Albequerque, San Diego, Houston, Dallas, Vegas, so on and so forth......The crimes they run from run the gambit, from the lowest level, to capital murder....Violent crimes in particular.

It has to stop. No more coddling these bastards.....They are criminals, plain and simple. No excuses. Once they cross that border, they are no better than any other criminal, and should be treated like a damn criminal.

Last edited:
This country seriously needs to WTFU, and completely seal our southern border no matter what it takes.......

We need to enforce our immigration laws and control our borders, but not close them. Legal immigrants are, as they have always been and will always be, an essential element of our national identity. A stupid idea like stopping legal immigration for X number of years won't make the US citizens who are criminals, slothful, or filthy magically become respectable, it would only punish those who want to come here the right way and who make our country stronger. They are by definition respectable.

Fearful overreactions like "close the borders entirely!" are unproductive and unAmerican. It's just like those who want to ban all guns because criminals use guns. What happens then? That's right, soon only the criminals have guns. Fearful isolationist overreactions would ensure that only the illegals come here ('cause they will). It would only keep out the law-abiding immigrants such as have made this country strong since its foundation.

All of which is to say nothing of what such a stupid idea would do to international trade, higher education, etc.

This country seriously needs to WTFU, and completely seal our southern border no matter what it takes.......

We need to enforce our immigration laws and control our borders, but not close them. Legal immigrants are, as they have always been and will always be, an essential element of our national identity. A stupid idea like stopping legal immigration for X number of years won't make the US citizens who are criminals, slothful, or filthy magically become respectable, it would only punish those who want to come here the right way and who make our country stronger. They are by definition respectable.

Fearful overreactions like "close the borders entirely!" are unproductive and unAmerican. It's just like those who want to ban all guns because criminals use guns. What happens then? That's right, soon only the criminals have guns. Fearful isolationist overreactions would ensure that only the illegals come here ('cause they will). It would only keep out the law-abiding immigrants such as have made this country strong since its foundation.

All of which is to say nothing of what such a stupid idea would do to international trade, higher education, etc.
And just what the fuck is completely closing that border going to do to LEGAL immigration?

Not a god damn thing!.......You close it, and control the flow. You control completely who comes in and out........What is "un-american" is bleeding heart bastards who are willing to put our citizens lives at risk, by leaving an entire border open and unsecured......By allowing people whom we have no idea who they are, just walk right across unchecked....All these lives that are lost on a yearly basis due to illegals who have ZERO right to be here, are wasted lives.......In part due to bleeding hearts who want to coddle these damn criminal.....Yes, once they cross that border, they are willfull criminals, nothing more.

It's not going to have any effect on international trade, higher education or any other crap you want to come up with.......No effect whatsoever.

Last edited:
And just what the fuck is completely closing that border going to do to LEGAL immigration?

Not a god damn thing!.......
It's not going to have any effect on international trade, higher education or any other crap you want to come up with.......No effect whatsoever.

Ok, leaving aside your 'issues' with the English language, you do recall your brave plan posted elsewhere here wherein you called for "closing the borders" and stopping all legal immigration for 10 years, right? Did you forget?

It's time for this country to start considering serious action......Close the damn borders, SERIOUSLY ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS, and put a 10 year moratorium on all new legal immigration. We need to get our own damn house in order, and start worrying about OUR citizens.......Once that is done, then we can get back to immigration the way it used to be done.

'memba that?

Last edited:

Ok, leaving aside your 'issues' with the English language, you do recall your brave plan posted elsewhere here wherein you called for "closing the borders" and stopping all legal immigration for 10 years, right? Did you forget?
Shut the fuck up with your snarky BS, lil' man.......My english is just fine......And you've fully proven up here you're not very bright, son......The fact that you can't post one post to address an entire post, proves you are not too fuckin' slick, buddy.

And of course Gslack is clowning you big time in that other thread, ya' pompous lil' prick.

And yes, I think a moratorium on new immigration should be considered. Seeing as though this country is financially fucked right now.....We need to worry about our own citizens until we get the financial house in order......The immigrants can wait. If they want to come here bad enough, they will wait. And if not, oh well.....We have plenty of our own citizens to fill those classrooms and jobs....Fact is, there are not enough jobs for our citizens as it is, and there is no sense in bringing in immigrants when there are not enough jobs to go around.....It's fuckin' stupidity.

I'm all for new immigration....But at this point in time, i'm all for our citizens who are here and now........My concern isn't with Carmela and Marcos in Guatamala......My concern is with my countrymen and women......Carmela can wait.

Last edited:

Shut the fuck up with your snarky BS, lil' man.......My english is just fine......

That would be 'English,' champ.

Here you go:
GED & GED Online Prep & GED Practice Test & Free GED Practice

I'm all for new immigration.

Oh, of course! That's why you said:

I think a moratorium on new immigration should be considered.

Which of the voices in your head is in charge now, Sybil?
What's the matter, lil' man?.....Can't dispute what I posted?......Have to play your lil' grammar police game?......You're a fuckin' clown.:lol:

Liberals these days!:cuckoo:

Now, as I said, I have no problem with immigration. It's what has helped make this country great. But, at this time, we need to consider some options. Need to consider our OWN citizens, before we consider new immigrants......Our immigration policy is fucked up. People come here, get their visas, their visas expire, and we have no idea where they are, or what they are doing. Many times we find out when they are sitting in jail after committing a crime. We used to have accountability. Immigrants had sponsors. Sponsors who were damn sure held accountable. Those days are over, and it needs to change, through serious reforms.

And of course, the border needs to be completely secured, by whatever means possible. We can't have people just roaming freely over it anymore. It's a damn disaster waiting to happen. And it's going to happen.

Now here's some shit for you to eat, that shows just what your beloved illegal aliens are doing to LA county alone. And you bleeding hearts are just as responsible for it:

Impacts of Illegal Immigration: Traffic Accidents

And yes, I think a moratorium on new immigration should be considered. Seeing as though this country is financially fucked right now.....We need to worry about our own citizens until we get the financial house in order.......

That's a rather transparent excuse trotted out by cowards and xenophobes when they want to promote their actual agenda but don't have the sack to admit what it is. Conveniently, the financial house will never be "in order" enough to take that excuse away.

......My concern is with my countrymen and women.......

You've even demonstrated that to be a lie.
Dude, post ONE POST to an ENTIRE POST.....Quit making multiple posts to address a single post.

Have some damn respect for the board. Quit wasting bandwidth, by filling up pages with multiple one quote posts.

What about it do you not understand......Are you stupid?

Forum List

Back