Man who saved little girl pulled int a van is illegal

Simple solution:

Arrest his ass for breaking our law. Let the court process play out. When it's finished, give him the paperwork that he must complete to get his green card, and then hopefully he'll do the right thing and take the path to citizenship, instead of riding his wifes coat tails.

Either way, he's a criminal who broke our law......He should be held accountable for it, despite what he did.

Or, they can just move to Mexico. Nobody will miss 'em. And if they do, they can visit them there,

Last edited:
Well shit, amnesty for ALL then!

No, just those that are genuinely married to a US Citizen - like this guy. He just hasn't done the paperwork. That doesn't make him 'illegal', just someone who couldn't pay to file.

What a sack of lying shyte!

Amnesty Costs 70 Times More Than Enforcement, the cost of amnesty: $999 billion. The cost of attrition by enforcement: as little as $14 billion. Amnesty would cost up to 70 times as much as enforcing existing law. Source: The Heritage Foundation
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesty-costs-10-times-more-than-enforcement.html

I'm very impressed with your ability to use fonts and colors. Your teacher must be very pleased with you.

However, on an internet forum... using big fonts and colors makes you look mentally unstable and an hysterical idiot.

I guess the point of the story is...If Republicans are against illegal aliens being here and if we got our way this illegal/legal type person would not have been there to save the day....ergo Republicans are selfish Bastards who only care about them selves and they want little girls to be pulled into vans....

If I were the INS chief I'd give this guy his citizenship, and offer citizenship to any other illegal who is willing to give something back to the country like that.

Which is why the feds are now are going to pursue illegals who break the law.

It makes sense.

It's seems like people want to give some kind of extra credit to brown people when they act right.

Well, it is very rare. Usually they're raping their own children, stealing, robbing or stabbing someone. Most are sucking up welfare, public housing and food stamps. The illegal aliens fill up 30% of all jails in prisons in America. I guess when they get a gem like this illegal alien they have to run with the ball.

"For most lawmakers, DWI stands for “driving while intoxicated.” For Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), DWI stands for “driving while illegal. He also said, that illegal immigrants were intentionally causing car accidents along state freeways."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/04/20/2010-04-20_john_mccain_illegal_immigrants_are_intentionally_causing_car_accidents.html

Last year in Charlotte we had several back to back going the wrong way on I-85 in Charlotte the person going the wrong way was an Illegal two of the accidents killed people.

If he's married to a U.S. Citizen he would not be an illegal anymore.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

He has to jump a few hoops, but I know several Americans who have married non citizens. Each and every one of them has been granted leave to remain, and work. So, yea, he's perfectly entitled to stay here. He might - and I say might because it is by no means certain - that he would have to return 'home' and apply to come - but they'll let him in and he'll be legal.

They're probably not married legally. How could they be? They can't be! Maybe, with a stolen identity and that's not legal! So get over your La Raza self and try to be someone who loves America and not someone who want to take over America!

Get out your crayons and take notes, Moonbat.

From the link:
Others used it to blast New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez's ongoing attempts to repeal a state law that allows foreign nationals, including illegal immigrants, to obtain a driver's license.
Which means he doesn't have a "stolen identity".

Which, in turn, makes you a LIAR

:eusa_hand:

Show your link to his valid ID. You can't can you, so how do you know you don't idiot! The illegal alien lovers have relatives that they're trying to make legal and I bet 99% of them are Gangbanger and welfare moochers!

The twenty-four border counties along the line with Mexico are home to some of the largest undeclared garbage dumps in the United States. Millions of illegal aliens have left thousands of tons in trash behind scattered across the deserts and mountains of New Mexico, Texas, Arizona and California.
http://www.examiner.com/x-17495-San-Diego-Immigration-Policy-Examiner~y2009m9d8-Illegal-Immigration-continues-Environment-loses

Wow!
The debate fails are numerous in this one.
Red herring
Deflection
Straw

It was your claim that he had a stolen identity, therefore the burden is on you, sOn.

:eusa_hand:

If he's married to a U.S. Citizen he would not be an illegal anymore.

He has to jump a few hoops, but I know several Americans who have married non citizens. Each and every one of them has been granted leave to remain, and work. So, yea, he's perfectly entitled to stay here. He might - and I say might because it is by no means certain - that he would have to return 'home' and apply to come - but they'll let him in and he'll be legal.

He would have to apply for permanent resident status, but it involves more than a few hoops and there is no guarantee that his application would be accepted, particularly if he were in the country ililegally at the time. There is no "perfectly entitled" stated or implied in the process. He would be illegal at least until the (very long and complicated - and expensive) application were submitted in full and given the status of 'pending' while the application is being processed unless it were rejected outright for some reason. Even if his application were approved, he'd be granted temporary permanent resident status for two years, after which time his status (and the marriage) would be reviewed again before being granted full permanent resident status - subject to review at any time. The permanent resident card has to be renewed after ten years. 'They have to let him stay' does not come in at any point unless and until he is naturalized if he pursues that path.

our Stinkin' Laws! :cuckoo:

The pro-illegal alien supporters make their own laws up as they go all along. It's a case by case theory. It's pretty simple illegal aliens can break any laws they want and escape prosecution but Americans can't. Mexico has planted its flag on American soil calling it their own, don't ya know.

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

The legal and illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

I guess the point of the story is...If Republicans are against illegal aliens being here and if we got our way this illegal/legal type person would not have been there to save the day....ergo Republicans are selfish Bastards who only care about them selves and they want little girls to be pulled into vans....

If I were the INS chief I'd give this guy his citizenship, and offer citizenship to any other illegal who is willing to give something back to the country like that.

Which is why the feds are now are going to pursue illegals who break the law.

It makes sense.
Those illegals broke the law when they entered this country ILLEGALLY........They are all law breakers. They are CRIMINALS, and need to be held accountable for their crime.

Funny how this bleeding heart BS happened just after Obama's lil' kiss ass moment with the racist group known as "La Raza".

It's pure political theatre, and a slap in the face to all US citizens who live their lives within the law.

The bleeding heart movement for illegal aliens is called "Reconquista" they don't come to assimilate they come to take over. They don't come for the jobs they come for the benefits.

One illegal alien family, costs the U.S. taxpayers more than $32,000 in federal, state and local benefits each year. That same family contributes an average of $9,000 a year in taxes, resulting in a net tax burden of $22,449 each year. If the lower figure of 12 million illegal aliens is used for estimation purposes, the total tax burden translates to $2.2 trillion per year.
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55135

Two-thirds of illegal aliens lack a high school degree, the primary reason they create a fiscal deficit is their low education levels and resulting low incomes and tax payments, into their legal status or heavy use of most social services.
http://www.gao.gov/archive/1998/he98030.pdf

He would have to apply for permanent resident status, but it involves more than a few hoops and there is no guarantee that his application would be accepted, particularly if he were in the country ililegally at the time. There is no "perfectly entitled" stated or implied in the process. He would be illegal at least until the (very long and complicated - and expensive) application were submitted in full and given the status of 'pending' while the application is being processed unless it were rejected outright for some reason. Even if his application were approved, he'd be granted temporary permanent resident status for two years, after which time his status (and the marriage) would be reviewed again before being granted full permanent resident status - subject to review at any time. The permanent resident card has to be renewed after ten years. 'They have to let him stay' does not come in at any point unless and until he is naturalized if he pursues that path.

It really doesn't matter if a citizen marries a non citizen they will be allowed to stay as long as they stay married. Why do you think so many non national marry GI'S?

Truthmatters said:
You cant hes married to an citizen
Yes well he still shouldnt have told anyone,totally stupid!!!!

Its like rubbing it in thier faces!! (Who knows what they might do now)

Im glad he saved her :)

I know exactly what it entails. He is married to a US Citizen and can choose to live and work in the US.

Forum List

Back