Man Uses AK-47 Against 5 Home Invaders, Killing 3 And Injuring 2

You can keep a loaded semi automatic, or any type of firearm and store it, readily accessible for use in a safe manner. If you have kids, or kids visiting, get a bedside safe. Very simple. I've done it for decades.

yep , its like they have lost all sense of Honor and Self Preservation . Pacifists and wusses is what they are Skooks .

Indeed they are. These pacifists were never out there competing against other males so have naturally gravitated to this pseudo- male posture. Ghey

And most women, including Liberal/Progressive women SHUN them as romantic partners. They go to the friend zone if that.

Mea culpa, it seemed likely to be an automatic, the way the OP was phrased. That said, only a fool keeps a loaded weapon under a couch, or a hermit without friends, family or visitors.

He wasn't a fool. He was smart. He had the firepower to defend his home.

In the world of a progressive, defending your home with a firearm is senseless. Far better to try to negotiate with the intruder.....happy now. Being a hopeless appeaser is a learned behavior....learned in the formative years....the kid in the schoolyard who happily hands over his lunch $ but doesnt get smacked around. Very powerful reinforcer.....so naturally, these types end up being societies gun grabbers.

Sarcasm has its place, in this place and with this form, it is stupid. Of course the Kook has proved this time and time again.

Amid rising gun violence, accidental shooting deaths have plummeted. Why?

Mea culpa, it seemed likely to be an automatic, the way the OP was phrased. That said, only a fool keeps a loaded weapon under a couch, or a hermit without friends, family or visitors.

In the world of a progressive, defending your home with a firearm is senseless. Far better to try to negotiate with the intruder.....happy now. Being a hopeless appeaser is a learned behavior....learned in the formative years....the kid in the schoolyard who happily hands over his lunch $ but doesnt get smacked around. Very powerful reinforcer.....so naturally, these types end up being societies gun grabbers.

I think we all know that Liberals are idiots.

It wasn't senseless in his situation. It was smart. He won because he had the firepower and the bad guys lost.

He chose to take responsibility for his own security and was "well regulated".

You can keep a loaded semi automatic, or any type of firearm and store it, readily accessible for use in a safe manner. If you have kids, or kids visiting, get a bedside safe. Very simple. I've done it for decades.

I chose not have a loaded weapon in my home when my sons lived at home.

It was not because of them because they both knew how to safely handle firearms. It was because of the friends they brought into the home all the time.

Of course we lived in a safe area so it wasn't an imminent threat.

Nowadays I do keep a loaded weapon in the house. However, when my 5 year old granddaughter visits I make sure it is unloaded and cleared.

Sarcasm has its place, in this place and with this form, it is stupid. Of course the Kook has proved this time and time again.

Well call me the asshole here but I kinda think it is a bit absurd to keep firearms in a locked box, unloaded and in the attic.:bye1:

s0n.....if you ever fly out to NYC, hit me up and I'll take you out to the local range for a day! Seriously.....your angst is understandable on some level but you can easily get past it in a few hours! Confronting anxiety is a good thing!

Last edited:
Ho
The Libs always say: "why would anyone need an AR-15 (or AK-47) for home defense"?

Because there is no such thing as "too much firepower".

------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

(Excerpt) Read more at concealednation.org ...
Why did he miss killing the two? Did he run out of ammo?

The Libs always say: "why would anyone need an AR-15 (or AK-47) for home defense"?

------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

Always good to see young people properly utilizing firearms and not protesting against their very right to own them.

Ho

------------

Why did he miss killing the two? Did he run out of ammo?

Wondered the same thing.......why didn't he finish the job?

------------

Nice shooting!!!!

------------

Yes, drug deals gone wrong. You want criminals to be armed to the teeth.

A loaded automatic weapon placed under a couch?

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

------------

Yes, drug deals gone wrong. You want criminals to be armed to the teeth.
And you know this how?

------------

This sucks. What a terrible story. You mean 2 of them lived, and now we have to pay taxes to feed him? Tell that guy to reload faster next time.

Well call me the asshole here but I kinda think it is a bit absurd to keep firearms in a locked box, unloaded and in the attic.

s0n.....if you ever fly out to NYC, hit me up and I'll take you out to the local range for a day! Seriously.....your angst is understandable on some level but you can easily get past it in a few hours! Confronting anxiety is a good thing!

"Well call me the asshole here but I kinda think it is a bit absurd to keep firearms in a locked box, unloaded and in the attic"

You're an asshole. Happy how?

I think firearms need to be available to the odd occurrence when five armed persons seek to enter your home; I also think that a loaded gun lying around is a stupid then to do.

How many times has someone tried to enter your home/apt.? How many times has your child (if you have any) gone to a friends home, and you did not know if the homeowner had firearms and if they were not secured?

Stupid fits you and all the other characters who are so paranoid they need to keep a gun loaded & unsecured.

Well call me the asshole here but I kinda think it is a bit absurd to keep firearms in a locked box, unloaded and in the attic.

"Well call me the asshole here but I kinda think it is a bit absurd to keep firearms in a locked box, unloaded and in the attic"

You're an asshole. Happy how?

I think firearms need to be available to the odd occurrence when five armed persons seek to enter your home; I also think that a loaded gun lying around is a stupid then to do.

How many times has someone tried to enter your home/apt.? How many times has your child (if you have any) gone to a friends home, and you did not know if the homeowner had firearms and if they were not secured?

Stupid fits you and all the other characters who are so paranoid they need to keep a gun loaded & unsecured.

lol....s0n, you live in Whitelandia, SanFransisco where blacks are systematically booted out of the community for decades now. I live in an area were MS-13 accounts for 40% of all homicides. If a Nurf-pistol works for you, amen. I keep my Mossberg cruiser right under my couch and it is loaded with a few rounds of 00. My 15 and 18 year old kids are well versed in its use. So yes.........happy now!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Forum List

Back