Man Uses AK-47 Against 5 Home Invaders, Killing 3 And Injuring 2

The Libs always say: "why would anyone need an AR-15 (or AK-47) for home defense"?

Because there is no such thing as "too much firepower".

------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

(Excerpt) Read more at concealednation.org ...

I'd need a an antacid to read your drivel.
Terrific, more dead.
Texas, worst education.
Let me guess, concealed a white rube site?
Why don't you quote the number of inter family shootings and suicides?
Found one example to fit your zero college mind?
Perhaps you'll die!..... Justice well served...let me guess...you are black.....

Black?
Say no more.
A zero college Texas trumpie.
Btw I'm a corporate drug millionaire, been sucking off zero college white rubes like you all my life
How are the KKK meetings these days.?
Oh, I wish we still had lynchings, don't you?

He wasn't a fool. He was smart. He had the firepower to defend his home.

In the world of a progressive, defending your home with a firearm is senseless. Far better to try to negotiate with the intruder.....happy now. Being a hopeless appeaser is a learned behavior....learned in the formative years....the kid in the schoolyard who happily hands over his lunch $ but doesnt get smacked around. Very powerful reinforcer.....so naturally, these types end up being societies gun grabbers.

Sarcasm has its place, in this place and with this form, it is stupid. Of course the Kook has proved this time and time again.

Amid rising gun violence, accidental shooting deaths have plummeted. Why?

Well call me the asshole here but I kinda think it is a bit absurd to keep firearms in a locked box, unloaded and in the attic.

s0n.....if you ever fly out to NYC, hit me up and I'll take you out to the local range for a day! Seriously.....your angst is understandable on some level but you can easily get past it in a few hours! Confronting anxiety is a good thing!

"Well call me the asshole here but I kinda think it is a bit absurd to keep firearms in a locked box, unloaded and in the attic"

You're an asshole. Happy how?

I think firearms need to be available to the odd occurrence when five armed persons seek to enter your home; I also think that a loaded gun lying around is a stupid then to do.

How many times has someone tried to enter your home/apt.? How many times has your child (if you have any) gone to a friends home, and you did not know if the homeowner had firearms and if they were not secured?

Stupid fits you and all the other characters who are so paranoid they need to keep a gun loaded & unsecured.

lol....s0n, you live in Whitelandia, SanFransisco where blacks are systematically booted out of the community for decades now. I live in an area were MS-13 accounts for 40% of all homicides. If a Nurf-pistol works for you, amen. I keep my Mossberg cruiser right under my couch and it is loaded with a few rounds of 00. My 15 and 18 year old kids are well versed in its use. So yes.........happy now!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

And how many bad boys have you battled off hand to hand brave boy?
Oh, zero?

In the world of a progressive, defending your home with a firearm is senseless. Far better to try to negotiate with the intruder.....happy now. Being a hopeless appeaser is a learned behavior....learned in the formative years....the kid in the schoolyard who happily hands over his lunch $ but doesnt get smacked around. Very powerful reinforcer.....so naturally, these types end up being societies gun grabbers.

Sarcasm has its place, in this place and with this form, it is stupid. Of course the Kook has proved this time and time again.

Well call me the asshole here but I kinda think it is a bit absurd to keep firearms in a locked box, unloaded and in the attic.

s0n.....if you ever fly out to NYC, hit me up and I'll take you out to the local range for a day! Seriously.....your angst is understandable on some level but you can easily get past it in a few hours! Confronting anxiety is a good thing!

"Well call me the asshole here but I kinda think it is a bit absurd to keep firearms in a locked box, unloaded and in the attic"

You're an asshole. Happy how?

I think firearms need to be available to the odd occurrence when five armed persons seek to enter your home; I also think that a loaded gun lying around is a stupid then to do.

How many times has someone tried to enter your home/apt.? How many times has your child (if you have any) gone to a friends home, and you did not know if the homeowner had firearms and if they were not secured?

Stupid fits you and all the other characters who are so paranoid they need to keep a gun loaded & unsecured.

lol....s0n, you live in Whitelandia, SanFransisco where blacks are systematically booted out of the community for decades now. I live in an area were MS-13 accounts for 40% of all homicides. If a Nurf-pistol works for you, amen. I keep my Mossberg cruiser right under my couch and it is loaded with a few rounds of 00. My 15 and 18 year old kids are well versed in its use. So yes.........happy now!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

First and foremost do you teenage kids have friend who visit your abode?

I don't live in San Francisco, I live in the SF Bay Area, & in my town: The median age is 26% higher than California. 81.97% of the population is White, 1.68% of the population is African American and 12.46% of the population is Asian; the town's population of 43,758 people with a median age of 45.4 and a median household income of $146,603.

Clearly I don't need an AK-47, though I do own a handgun, which is unloaded and locked in a metal box.

I think the dude should be given the metal of freedom and a week of training at the range at Le Jeune with the rangemaster.

The Libs always say: "why would anyone need an AR-15 (or AK-47) for home defense"?

------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

An AK 47 fires 7.62 mm rounds instead of those wimpy .
5.56 mm rounds

IMO that makes it the better home defense rifle

You can keep a loaded semi automatic, or any type of firearm and store it, readily accessible for use in a safe manner. If you have kids, or kids visiting, get a bedside safe. Very simple. I've done it for decades.

I chose not have a loaded weapon in my home when my sons lived at home.

It was not because of them because they both knew how to safely handle firearms. It was because of the friends they brought into the home all the time.

Of course we lived in a safe area so it wasn't an imminent threat.

Nowadays I do keep a loaded weapon in the house. However, when my 5 year old granddaughter visits I make sure it is unloaded and cleared.

When I had a child in the house, I was also concerned with who he brought home, so that's why I had my loaded gun in a beside safe unless it was on my person, concealed. All other firearms were unloaded and kept in a large gun safe which was in a locked room. I was the only one that knew the combination to either safes. I can understand your concern about visitors. It is a legitimate one.

You can keep a loaded semi automatic, or any type of firearm and store it, readily accessible for use in a safe manner. If you have kids, or kids visiting, get a bedside safe. Very simple. I've done it for decades.

Yes, with kids, you need to have a gun safe when you aren't carrying your gun...

Mea culpa, it seemed likely to be an automatic, the way the OP was phrased. That said, only a fool keeps a loaded weapon under a couch, or a hermit without friends, family or visitors.

The actual rise in gun violence at that time was due to obama, the ACLU and the Ferguson effect.....since he is now gone, the gun murder rate has gone down. You can't handicap the police and then expect the criminals to not kill each other...

President Trump Saves Thousands of Lives

So what happened in 2015 and 2016 to cause the violent crime rate, including the homicide rate, to rise after decades of decline? I can’t think of any explanation other than the Black Lives Matter movement and the relentless attacks on law enforcement that it engendered, which were supported by the Obama administration.

But what happened when Donald Trump took over in the White House? The homicide and violent crime rates began to fall again. If the New York Times’s projection is correct, the second year of the Trump administration saw a steeper decline in the homicide rate.

Chicago Murders: Crime Wave Is Not Nationwide, However | National Review

Whatever the case with Chicago, the national trends are encouraging. Look, for instance, at the ten biggest U.S. cities. We now have homicide figures for the first half of 2018 (via the FBI, police departments, and local media coverage) and can compare these with data from the same time period in the last eight years.

We had crime spikes in 2012, 2016, and 2017. But 2018, at least so far, looks good. The ten-city total is down by 6 percent relative to last year. Not standing-ovation territory, but certainly the right direction.

Another indicator is the trend in the cities red-flagged by criminologist Richard Rosenfeld when crime first rose between 2014 and 2015. Rosenfeld found that these ten cities alone accounted for nearly two-thirds of the increase in homicides nationwide.

As you can see, in 2018 crime dropped in eight of ten of these red-flag cities, and cumulatively the decline was 14 percent.

What about the Big Apple? Regardless of scary reports that citywide shootings were up 16 percent in July, and that Bronx murders had risen by almost one-third, the long-term picture still looks good. There’s been an increase since last year — but last year was an unusually safe one.

When crime first shot up in 2015 and 2016, I pointed out that there’s a big difference between a crime spike, which may last a few years, and a crime boom, such as the one this country suffered from the late 1960s to the early 1990s. I’m sticking to my story.

yep , its like they have lost all sense of Honor and Self Preservation . Pacifists and wusses is what they are Skooks .

Indeed they are. These pacifists were never out there competing against other males so have naturally gravitated to this pseudo- male posture. Ghey

I was raised in a house full of guns, not one of them ever jumped out of the case and shot at anything. We knew where they were, what they could do and how to use them from a very young age. Guns aren't the problem! Homeowner 3 bad guys 0. Missing the other two was the only bad part to this story. If these guys had succeeded and killed the home owner the left would just flip the coin over. See gun violence caused another death, A gun can't form intent or use it's self . Their parents should have raised better citizens!:dig::FIREdevil:

------------

An AK 47 fires 7.62 mm rounds instead of those wimpy .
5.56 mm rounds

IMO that makes it the better home defense rifle
How many bad boys have you fought off with a hail of bullets again?
Zero?

Yes, with kids, you need to have a gun safe when you aren't carrying your gun...

Gun crime down?
To what?
10 X euro countries and oz?
And how many criminals have you fought off with a hail of bullets?
Gun makes you feel more like a man?
Unbelievable pantywaists
Hope it wasn't your 5 year old who killed his baby sister.
Doesn't happen in a zero gun house

Gun crime down?
To what?
10 X euro countries and oz?
And how many criminals have you fought off with a hail of bullets?
Gun makes you feel more like a man?
Unbelievable pantywaists
Hope it wasn't your 5 year old who killed his baby sister.
Doesn't happen in a zero gun house

Crimes by PEOPLE using a gun are largely localized to inner city, Black on Black violence, and SUICIDES. Accidents, mass shootings and other Media honored incidents are very very rare and account for very few deaths.

It has nothing to do with feeling "like a man" as gun ownership among WOMEN is at an ALL TIME HIGH.

Pantywaists? Projecting what you are, huh? Typical Lib.

gun deaths in the USA is very small in number . USA has 310 million at the 2010 census and very few gun deaths . I think that the number is about 10 thousand gun deaths per year excluding suiciders . Seems like a SMALL price to pay for the Freedom to be well armed PH3 .

A loaded automatic weapon placed under a couch?

Is that standard operating procedure in Texas? Must be a real shit hole.

who said it was an automatic???

and if it was ,,where would you suggest he keep it???
in a locked box???,,not much good there

Under the couch seemed to be a good choice I'd say! Fully Automatic weapons are only permitted to be owned /possessed by individuals with Specific highly restricted Federal Firearms Licenses. You needed to be schooled on that apparently! Schools over you're still an idiot!

Under the couch is foolishness.

As for the rest of your post, I don't believe all Texans follow the law, and most of them who post here seem unable to comprehend the law and/or believe Texans are above the law.
Keeping a loaded AK 47 under the couch makes no sense unless you deal drugs and need to defend your stash and cash

gun deaths in the USA is very small in number . USA has 310 million at the 2010 census and very few gun deaths . I think that the number is about 10 thousand gun deaths per year excluding suiciders . Seems like a SMALL price to pay for the Freedom to be well armed PH3 .
More than any other country

High price to pay for imaginary safety

------------------------------------- not concerned with SAFETY , i'm only concerned with preserving the RIGHT to be Armed so as to preserve the 'second amendment' as envisioned by Americas Founders RWinger .

Under the couch seemed to be a good choice I'd say! Fully Automatic weapons are only permitted to be owned /possessed by individuals with Specific highly restricted Federal Firearms Licenses. You needed to be schooled on that apparently! Schools over you're still an idiot!

As for the rest of your post, I don't believe all Texans follow the law, and most of them who post here seem unable to comprehend the law and/or believe Texans are above the law.
Keeping a loaded AK 47 under the couch makes no sense unless you deal drugs and need to defend your stash and cash
------------------------------- Private house or domicile so no ones business where or how an American keeps his guns . We are not yet 'england' or the UK RWinger .

------------------------------------- not concerned with SAFETY , i'm only concerned with preserving the RIGHT to be Armed so as to preserve the 'second amendment' as envisioned by Americas Founders RWinger .
So join a well regulated militia
See if I care

------------------------------- Private house or domicile so no ones business where or how an American keeps his guns . We are not yet 'england' or the UK RWinger .
It comes to motive

This guy is dealing

America , i think you have to PROVE what you claim in a Court of Law RWinger .

Forum List

Back