Man Smacks the Soul Out of Woman on NYC Subway

If that man was NOT holding back. that bitch and her bitch friends would have been knocked out cold...or dead. She slapped him and other guys. Thought since she was a woman, he would not hit back. Stupid loud mouth skank acting all bad ass. The guy had enough of her flapping mouth and slapped her back. Not punch. SLAPPED. She deserved what she dished.

If that man was NOT holding back. that bitch and her bitch friends would have been knocked out cold...or dead. She slapped him and other guys. Thought since she was a woman, he would not hit back. Stupid loud mouth skank acting all bad ass. The guy had enough of her flapping mouth and slapped her back. Not punch. SLAPPED. She deserved what she dished.
Ray Rice's big ol' woman hit him too, see how that worked out.

Women are the equals of men, except when it inconveniences them.

I thought I should post this video it's a must see.

Saw it on the news last night. Though the woman struck first, the man should have withdrawn, not struck back. Had like a foot or more on her, she wasn't exactly a threat.

She was no threat, until it escalated to boxcutters.

I took many a box cutter away from girls when I taught.

Never had one expelled for having a weapon, gave them back at the end of the day, at risk of my job, because damnit, a lot of girls need a boxcutter just to keep from getting raped once or twice a month.

I thought I should post this video it's a must see.

Saw it on the news last night. Though the woman struck first, the man should have withdrawn, not struck back. Had like a foot or more on her, she wasn't exactly a threat.

She was no threat, until it escalated to boxcutters.

I took many a box cutter away from girls when I taught.

Never had one expelled for having a weapon, gave them back at the end of the day, at risk of my job, because damnit, a lot of girls need a boxcutter just to keep from getting raped once or twice a month.

Didn't hear anything about boxcutters in the news segment. Changes things a tad. :)

No. He should have, at a MINIMUM, broken her jaw. Honestly...I would have no problem had he knocked her down and stomped the shit out of her.

There, I disagree with you. Her problem is, she didn't THINK. Go read Swaggers link in Tanks thread where he questions the use of the word nigg*r. Enlightenment, Jarl.

Forum List

Back