Man, shot in arm and hip, draws his gun and shoots back, the myth debunked..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...this man is a pizza delivery guy....he is sent to a house that is obviously abandoned and then has a gun in his face. As he tries to get away, the criminal shoots him...the bullet passes through his arm and lodges in his hip. Then, he draws his own, lawfully carried gun, and returns fire, driving off the criminal.......

He was shot in two places at the beginning of the fight......and still managed to draw his weapon and fight back......

He does not appear to have been a Navy Seal..unless they deliver pizzas now.....

He survived the encounter because he had a gun....

Pizza Delivery Man Shot, Returns Fire

In southwest Philadelphia, a pizza deliveryman was ambushed and shot after he arrived at the location of a "customer."

The 36-year-old father of eight was delivering pizzas for Chester Pizza just after 7 p.m. Someone had called for a delivery and gave the address of an abandoned house in the 5300 block of Yocum Street

He got out of his car and almost immediately found himself face-to-face with the armed suspect.

"A group of males came from the abandoned property towards him," said Philadelphia Police Lt. John Walker. "One pulled a gun, pointed it at the pizza delivery driver's head (and) demanded money and pizzas."

Keyveat Fredericks struggled with the attackers and then made it to his car. "I smacked his gun. Ran around my vehicle. I had dropped the pizzas. I heard one shot. I felt it hit me. I can tell you I felt it go through my arm. I heard it literally hit my gun that was on my side on my holster and I felt it go inside of me," he described.

He was shot on his arm and hip.

But Fredericks didn't give up. He hid behind his car, unholstered his weapon, and shot back.

Forum List

Back