Man shot by dog

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Is it sad that I found this to be a very heartwarming story? And, sadly, animal cruelty laws being what they are, this piece of crap will probably get nothing more than a small fine.

PENSACOLA, Florida (AP) -- Nice shootin', Rex!

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies -- one in his arms and another in his left hand -- when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

A look into the mind of a deranged shooter:

abc_nwo_dog_shoots_040909_nh.jpg

I would adopt this dog in a second. And name him Shooter or Oswald or something like that.

What a sick jackass. He didn't even get what he deserved!!!!!I hope next time he shoots his balls off,or the dog does-whoever. :mad:

There are a lot of these stories, of slime killing puppies - There were a couple of punks here in NJ that decided they were bored and took kittens and blew them up, nice ha? they deserve to be shot too!

As cruel as that story was, i was happy to hear of the Hero puppy that shot this idiot, shot have been between the eyes though. And yeah, probably get a slap on the wrist.

Johnney said:
i hit a goose last night drive back to town, does that make me a bad person?

KILLER!!! HAHAHA! hope they are crap on you next time! :nine:

janeeng said:
KILLER!!! HAHAHA! hope they are crap on you next time! :nine:
no thanks, its bad enough when im out fishing and about a billion of them fly over head at one time! duck and run

Nah, I mean, I'm not one of those "killing a fly is animal cruelty!!!" people, but to senselessly and deliberately kill or hurt an animal for no reason just turns my stomach.

Forum List

Back