Teenagers will be the death of me

DKSuddeth said:
that is all. you may return to your regularly scheduled posting.

:bang3: :bang3: :blowup: :bang3: :bang3: :blowup: :bang3: :bang3: :blowup:

Heehee I don't have any teens,mine are 3 and 9. I do not look forward to this though. Seriously,take a deep breath and relax. Take a bubble bath :laugh:

DK -

If I was able to survive my four as teenagers - anyone can do it!! In fact, when they all get together they are still 12 years old. It isn't a pretty sight around here on holidays. SE and Jim are like a year apart, and I swear I should have named them Frank and Jesse! Hang in there - no, it won't get better - but eventually they do move out!!

Joan said:
DK -

If I was able to survive my four as teenagers - anyone can do it!! In fact, when they all get together they are still 12 years old. It isn't a pretty sight around here on holidays. SE and Jim are like a year apart, and I swear I should have named them Frank and Jesse! Hang in there - no, it won't get better - but eventually they do move out!!
gotta give ya props for raising those guys and still being able to walk around in public without a straight jacket!

:beer: :teeth:

DKSuddeth said:
that is all. you may return to your regularly scheduled posting.

:bang3: :bang3: :blowup: :bang3: :bang3: :blowup: :bang3: :bang3: :blowup:

I love ya, you conservative skum bag! Trust me, you will survive and so will they! Your's will probably email you conservative voting sites. I deal with daily onslaught of moveon.org. I love my children, yet I have strictnine for thier dessert. :)

Forum List

Back