The Gay-Straght Alliance

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
This week is homecoming, so today at West Valley High School, was our homecoming parade. The GSA didnt have a float, instead they walked, and 4 of them held beams, and on the beams were hangers with clothes attached to them. The theme this year is the House, so the freshman did the bathroom, the seniors had the porch, ect. The gays had the closet.

I want your input one what you think of having a Gay-Straght Alliance in high school. What they do there I do not know. Exchange recipes perhaps?

First off, there's NOTHING "gay" about queers. Second, that's right along the lines of teaching CHILDREN that being a faggot is OK. Any part, no matter what it may be, of the homosexual agenda, has any place, in any school. It's a perverted, disgusting, sexual perversion choice, and normal people should NOT have to be subjected to it in a public place. Schools are public.

I went to a high school where we had a very large GSA, There is nothing wrong with it. Just because some stupid book( yes i said the bible was stupid) says we have to be with seperat genders we agree. Yeah right. If that is the only thing people follow from the bible then they are all ignorent and its just wrong.. How about instead of complaining about something you don't understand and never will you just leave it alone. If you keep a closed mind you wont get anywhere in they business world.

I'm sorry if my view makes anyone mad but i just have to stand up for people that get trampled on.. Oh yeah i say WAY togo for a chance for gay people to get married.

Cristina

sun1331 said:
I went to a high school where we had a very large GSA, There is nothing wrong with it. Just because some stupid book( yes i said the bible was stupid) says we have to be with seperat genders we agree. Yeah right. If that is the only thing people follow from the bible then they are all ignorent and its just wrong.. How about instead of complaining about something you don't understand and never will you just leave it alone. If you keep a closed mind you wont get anywhere in they business world.

I'm sorry if my view makes anyone mad but i just have to stand up for people that get trampled on.. Oh yeah i say WAY togo for a chance for gay people to get married.

Cristina

Homosexual lifestyles are destructive. They harm the participants. That's biology - not religion.

sun1331 said:

Cristina

Look christina, people do not have to accept the gay lifestyle. They have a right to think it's wrong. What most people here object to is being told we must APPROVE of being gay.

sun1331 said:

Cristina

Gay couples can enjoy every legal right of marriage through a civil union binding in most states.

When they insist on using the trademark of the term 'marriage', that infringes on the long held tradition of that sanctity in all religious history.

Marriage is about procreation, and not lust or even love. Homosexuals can call it whatever they want as a civil union but they don't have rights to force society to recognize them as married.

Semper Fi said:
This week is homecoming, so today at West Valley High School, was our homecoming parade. The GSA didnt have a float, instead they walked, and 4 of them held beams, and on the beams were hangers with clothes attached to them. The theme this year is the House, so the freshman did the bathroom, the seniors had the porch, ect. The gays had the closet.

I want your input one what you think of having a Gay-Straght Alliance in high school. What they do there I do not know. Exchange recipes perhaps?

Young and idealistic--think it's cool to be "different"----Would they be willing to have an anti-gay or anti-abortion float in the parade? I doubt it.

(I do think they gays having the closet is funny as hell for some reason. Who got the bedroom by the way?).

I don't know about this one...
I came from a very small town and gay people didn't like to
or were frightened to "parade" around. At least the one I knew was.
If they were to have a GSA the town would go nuts.
There still pissed off cause they can't teach the Bible in school, but they
still did it... It was a class called Humanities and we studied different cultures
and religions. Christianity just happened to be one. Come to think of it, in school
we only had like three people out of 130 that we suspected of being gay and
none of them were from my town, they moved there during late High School.
Did anyone else grow up in a small town that was "shut off" from the rest of
the world???

Did anyone else grow up in a small town that was "shut off" from the rest of
the world???

I sort of did. I lived in a very close-minded town. However, once I went to college, I actually MET some gay people and saw that they're not out to destroy society, as most people here seem to think they are.

I agree with RWA to an extent. Acceptance and approval are two different things. Homosexuality shouldn't be celebrated to the extent it is (parades, etc.), but I think we should learn to accept it as a part of today's world. I'll admit, seeing 2 guys kiss makes me very uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to.

Pale Rider said:
First off, there's NOTHING "gay" about queers. Second, that's right along the lines of teaching CHILDREN that being a faggot is OK.

I don't know you that well, so I can't single you out about this, but most "Christians" I know have said similar things to this about homosexuality. I'm sure this is exactly what Jesus would have said, right?

Comrade said:
Marriage is about procreation, and not lust or even love. Homosexuals can call it whatever they want as a civil union but they don't have rights to force society to recognize them as married.

You don't think that sounds a little silly? Would your wife be happy to know that the only reason you married her is to make babies?

I don't buy the 'marriage is a sacred institution' argument for a second. If marriage was so sacred, we wouldn't have "Who Wants to Marry My Dad", "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire", etc. shows on TV all the time. I guess my point is that these days, sadly, marriage really isn't that sacred of a thing, and it has nothing to do with gay people.

-=d=- said:
Homosexual lifestyles are destructive. They harm the participants. That's biology - not religion.

This is another one that I don't quite buy. The same people (not necessarily you, D, this is a broad generalization) who are screaming "kill the fags!" want to stop homosexuality why? Because it will kill the fags.

Well if gay people shouldn't be able have he "term" marrage, then cheerleaders shouldn't be able to call what they do sports.. but they do anyway so okay. Most gay people stay in a relationship much longer. Hetrosexual marrages are in the 50% devorce rate.. if we allow gay marrages then our devorce rate will lower. Thats an up side. Also i'm so tired of people judging people on weather they are biologicly correct meaning its just wrong to be with the same sex. Some of the people i know are great people but they just are no good with the opposite sex. as long as they don't bother you (which with most people's attitudes they wouldn't) then leave them alone. Love is Love it doesn't matter if it man+ man, woman +woman just get over it. Maybe it is something you will never have.. and that is an open mind, a humitarian spirit and oh yeah a decent personality.. if you can accept someone for who they really are then thats all you need.. just stop judging and saying who shouldn't ever be allowed to be who they really are.

sun1331 said:
Well if gay people shouldn't be able have he "term" marrage, then cheerleaders shouldn't be able to call what they do sports.. but they do anyway so okay. Most gay people stay in a relationship much longer. Hetrosexual marrages are in the 50% devorce rate.. if we allow gay marrages then our devorce rate will lower. Thats an up side. Also i'm so tired of people judging people on weather they are biologicly correct meaning its just wrong to be with the same sex. Some of the people i know are great people but they just are no good with the opposite sex. as long as they don't bother you (which with most people's attitudes they wouldn't) then leave them alone. Love is Love it doesn't matter if it man+ man, woman +woman just get over it. Maybe it is something you will never have.. and that is an open mind, a humitarian spirit and oh yeah a decent personality.. if you can accept someone for who they really are then thats all you need.. just stop judging and saying who shouldn't ever be allowed to be who they really are.

First off, you're "ASSUMING" queers last longer in relationships, when it's been posted on here many times to the contrary. Queers are more prone to sexual promiscuity, queers are more likely to be pedifiles, queers are more prone to suicide, queers are more likely to contract an STD. The list goes on and on. It's not only a filthy, perverted sexually deviate choice, but it's a destructive one as well, just as -=d=- pointed out.

As far "leave them alone"... I WOULD, if they didn't PARADE AROUND, or want to hyjack eon old Christian institutions like "MARRIAGE".

"YOU" are the one who needs to get a grip. YOU are the one that needs to be REEDUCATED about all the pit falls and filthyness of faggots.

Dan said:
This is another one that I don't quite buy. The same people (not necessarily you, D, this is a broad generalization) who are screaming "kill the fags!" want to stop homosexuality why? Because it will kill the fags.

You don't agree that a homosexual lifestyle is more destructive?

I don't want anyone to be killed for the choices they make regarding the gender of the person they like having sex with.

But health issues are not debatable. Homosexual lifestyles tend to be more violent, have more illness (including mental?), and otherwise are detrimental to the participants.

Nice artical, You guys may think i'm for gays only. I'm just stating that to many people are compleatly closed minded. Not all gay people pray on the young, nor are they destructive people. you take one group and u put them all in to it. Why can't people parade around being gay.. we go around making out with our people in the public eye. so it shows we are straight. way to go us. I think most guys are jealous of gay guys because girls trust them more. I've seen it. Not just in my 'home town' but in so many states i've been in "48 to be exsact" How many of you who judge these people actually talked to them like they are humans not just those gay people who have diseases? I'm figuring none of you. because if any of you had any gay friends you would actually have some insite not just a big head full of old school ideas. just a thought.

I don't judge all gay men...
Just the one that I used to trust untill he told me that he didn't know
if he wanted to F#ck me or my girlfriend more. Call me silly but that
just doesn't seem like a compliment to me, I think he realized that after
I smashed a chair over his head. To this day I'm not allowed into
Long John Silvers in Muskogee Oklahoma. I may be guilty of stereotyping
on ocassion only because of a bad experience, but I get along fine with
them as long as they act like a decent human being around me and my
loved ones. Same goes for all people regardless of sexual preference.

Just a thought, now that everyone knows that Chaney's daughter is gay and is very into GSA are you going to vote for bush i mean he is very anti-gay. but his VP isn't. then again who cares Bush is a moron anyway. but then again so are most of the people who voted him in. We as a Nation are Extreamly judgemental. I know i am, but not because of what we like just on how we act towards people who are compleatly different'

sun1331 said:
Just a thought, now that everyone knows that Chaney's daughter is gay and is very into GSA are you going to vote for bush i mean he is very anti-gay. but his VP isn't. then again who cares Bush is a moron anyway. but then again so are most of the people who voted him in. We as a Nation are Extreamly judgemental. I know i am, but not because of what we like just on how we act towards people who are compleatly different'

Now there's a statement.

Why should his duaghter being gay have anything to do with who
we vote for??? Isn't your vote going towards who you feel is best
to run the country??? I hope so. Also would you agree that the gay community
acts different towards straight people because their are different???
It works both ways.

I don't think any thinks that 'gays' are bad people. I have known some and they are exceptional people. Talented, hearts of gold. It still doesn't make what they do acceptable. I've known people who have made the mistake & cheated on their spouse. Doesn't make them 'bad' either but I still don't have to like what they've done. It is hard to seperate the person from their actions; and in some cases it's impossible. So, don't go judging the people on this board, until you know them.

Forum List

Back