I Hung Some Pictures in my Living Room

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I decided to hang some pictures in my living room. I first got my toolbox. It’s big and brown. Then, I inadvertently knocked it over. I had a bunch of loose nuts and bolts in there.

My nuts spilled out all over the floor. I had to clean up the mess before I could continue. Once I had my nuts in my hand, I starting getting ready to bang some studs. I figured that would be better than using those anchors that tear up the drywall. I hammered some studs and put up my pictures. The studs were well hung when I was done with them.

Then I pulled out the big one: a large and long painting of an old world map. It was quite heavy. You definitely had to use two hands on that monster. Because of its immense size I decided to pull my long bolt out to screw it into a stud. I screwed the hard stud until it hit bottom. I worked up quite a sweat, so I took a break to quench my thirst and play with my nuts.

I was sitting there sucking on a long neck and looking at my nuts. There was something written on the bottom of the box containing my nuts. Curious, I raised it over my head to examine its bottom. Suddenly, the nuts emptied all over my face.

After cleaning up my nuts, I returned to screwing my stud so I could get my pic on the wall. Finally, I was done. I am not exactly a handsy man, but I had got my fill of banging studs for a while.

e05.gif

Forum List

Back