Man Makes “Terrifying” Discovery in Puddle. Immediately Calls Police. Local Press Responds.

Ya'll post too fast, I found that video for ya (Do note both the use of a nail and the force required to properly educate yourself on the matter):

they have to be struck pretty fast to go off

that was just a primer in a case it appears

Yea I mean it does 'propel' the bullet or shot a bit, but it's not going to be /deadly/. No doubt it's not something I'd do, ya know, it's a stupid thing to do - and yea you should use caution when moving bullets around and stuff, but /fear/ them? No, I mean that's just gonna cause more trouble. It's never good to be afraid of something when you're handling it. FAR better to understand the mechanism and shit so you can limit the chances of it happening.

It's like... coming up to a stop sign at a blind intersection, we don't freak out that the car's going to suddenly take off into oncoming traffic on us, but we [should] slow down a bit sooner to ensure our front end doesn't get into oncoming traffic; same kind of thing in my mind. Or even like, I wear my seat belt when I go from one driveway to the next (maybe 20 feet apart) I mean the chances of an accident are almost null, but "it's better safe than sorry." (Our insurance requires seat belts to pay out, even on private property - which is actually not included in federal, and most state, laws btw)

Yea I mean it does 'propel' the bullet or shot a bit, but it's not going to be /deadly/. No doubt it's not something I'd do, ya know, it's a stupid thing to do - and yea you should use caution when moving bullets around and stuff, but /fear/ them? No, I mean that's just gonna cause more trouble. It's never good to be afraid of something when you're handling it. FAR better to understand the mechanism and shit so you can limit the chances of it happening.

It's like... coming up to a stop sign at a blind intersection, we don't freak out that the car's going to suddenly take off into oncoming traffic on us, but we [should] slow down a bit sooner to ensure our front end doesn't get into oncoming traffic; same kind of thing in my mind. Or even like, I wear my seat belt when I go from one driveway to the next (maybe 20 feet apart) I mean the chances of an accident are almost null, but "it's better safe than sorry." (Our insurance requires seat belts to pay out, even on private property - which is actually not included in federal, and most state, laws btw)

my brother in law a Vietnam vet

has a piece he brought home from the war

it is a clump of melted lead with 45 caliber brass mixed in

he salvaged from a burnt out apc

That's pretty cool, I'd frame that up with a picture and a little story. ...ooo ~ my husband /hates/ all my "museum" stuff (antique keys from my great grand parents farm, antique violins, signed prints from Kentucky Derby winners, antique bottles of wine, even have a metorite - all with little plaques and lights. He says it doesn't feel like a "home") but I bet he'd be okay with me putting something like that in the theater. He won't let me put anything in there so the walls are like barren :/

That's pretty cool, I'd frame that up with a picture and a little story. ...ooo ~ my husband /hates/ all my "museum" stuff (antique keys from my great grand parents farm, antique violins, signed prints from Kentucky Derby winners, antique bottles of wine, even have a metorite - all with little plaques and lights. He says it doesn't feel like a "home") but I bet he'd be okay with me putting something like that in the theater. He won't let me put anything in there so the walls are like barren :/

he uses it as a paper weight on his desk

he was my hero as a kid

several purple hearts

I have two bullets lodged in my house and one in my garage door. Mexicans and blacks use guns to solve problems, but hey, what do I know? Maybe the bullet fairy put them there.
NONO. Carlos Santana is Mexican. Montel Williams is black.
What you are attempting to refer to "solving problems" are spix and niggerz

I have two bullets lodged in my house and one in my garage door. Mexicans and blacks use guns to solve problems, but hey, what do I know? Maybe the bullet fairy put them there.
Call the fbi!!! They need something to do.

I guess not all cowardly pussies are British.
. What is cowardly for finding it unnerving about being around bullets, Fuckface? I never said I'd call 911 or stand on a chair screaming. I just find it slightly unnerving that they could go off if dropped or disturbed. The British guy might have a real phobia about them and bigots like you need to fuck off with your Rambo smugness.
You needn't be concerned about cartridges or shells "going off" if dropped or disturbed, because the possibility of that happening is almost non-existent. And even if it did happen, unless one is very close, like inches away, there is no chance of injury -- except possibly to the eyes from the slight burst of flame or a tiny sliver of torn brass.

I hope this information serves to make you a bit more friendly toward guns, which are not the devilish devices the anti-gun fanatics make them out to be.

TRIGGER WARNING! If you are a British pussy, look away!

Don't click the “Spoiler” button below, unless you're someone who can bear the sight of live ammunition.

Here are three boxes, of fifty each, of .22 LR rounds, a total of 150 rounds, just like the one round that freaked out the pathetic loser described in the OP's article.

Also, a box of 20 gauge shotgun shells.

View attachment 73994

I have to admit that I find it scary to see bullets like that in your photo laying on a shelf. I worry if they'll go off accidentally. I know in my mind they won't, but the concern is still there. Shotgun shells in particular look dangerous. Why do you all think the British guy is a pussy for being concerned?
They are insecure little people who need guns to feel safe, and they call other people pussies to cover it up.

I guess not all cowardly pussies are British.
. What is cowardly for finding it unnerving about being around bullets, Fuckface? I never said I'd call 911 or stand on a chair screaming. I just find it slightly unnerving that they could go off if dropped or disturbed. The British guy might have a real phobia about them and bigots like you need to fuck off with your Rambo smugness.
You needn't be concerned about cartridges or shells "going off" if dropped or disturbed, because the possibility of that happening is almost non-existent. And even if it did happen, unless one is very close, like inches away, there is no chance of injury -- except possibly to the eyes from the slight burst of flame or a tiny sliver of torn brass.

I hope this information serves to make you a bit more friendly toward guns, which are not the devilish devices the anti-gun fanatics make them out to be.
They are devilish devices in the hands of many people, especially all of the children who kill themselves and other people when they get ahold of them.

Forum List

Back