Man Makes “Terrifying” Discovery in Puddle. Immediately Calls Police. Local Press Responds.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Some people just need to be taken out of the gene pool......

The local police and local media responded after a man made a startling discovery outside of his music shop. According to the York Press, Tim Stark was unloading items in front of his shop when he saw something in a puddle back in 2011 in Fossgate, England.

It turned out the object was a .22 caliber round. Stark immediately called the local police and local media, both of whom responded. The local press even sent a staff photographer to

According to local media (who sent a reporter to cover this story):

“I have no idea what it was doing there,” he said.

Man Makes "Terrifying" Discovery in Puddle. Immediately Calls Police. Local Press Responds.

Some people just need to be taken out of the gene pool......

The local police and local media responded after a man made a startling discovery outside of his music shop. According to the York Press, Tim Stark was unloading items in front of his shop when he saw something in a puddle back in 2011 in Fossgate, England.

It turned out the object was a .22 caliber round. Stark immediately called the local police and local media, both of whom responded. The local press even sent a staff photographer to

According to local media (who sent a reporter to cover this story):

“I have no idea what it was doing there,” he said.

Man Makes "Terrifying" Discovery in Puddle. Immediately Calls Police. Local Press Responds.

Were they able to surgically re-insert his uterus?

This is why the queen said to enjoy your last Christmas. Luke Sissyfag or Pajamas Boy could kick that guys ass

Last edited:
Back in 1776, the British at least had the guts to put up a fight, as we kicked them out of our country.

Now, they've become such pathetic, worthless, pussies, that one of them will freak out at the sight of a .22 caliber round.

BTW, I've found these on the grounds of the apartment complex where I live. No panic, no freaking out. I just picked them up, and added them to the odd collection I have of small objects that I feel irrationally-compelled to keep.

ZSC_7097_v1K.jpg

The complete cartridge on the left is a .45 ACP round, a common round that has about half a dozen times as much power as the .22 Long Rifle round over which that British pansy was so upset. The empty shell in the middle is from a Russian 7.62×25mm Токарев round—a rather unusual and exotic round to find around here. The spent bullet on the right has a diameter of almost exactly 0.4 of an inch, so I'm calling it a .40 caliber, probably a .40 S&W.

The .45 ACP and the Токарев, I found buried, using my metal detector. The .40, I found some years ago, just sitting on the pavement.

TRIGGER WARNING! If you are a British pussy, look away!

Don't click the “Spoiler” button below, unless you're someone who can bear the sight of live ammunition.

Here are three boxes, of fifty each, of .22 LR rounds, a total of 150 rounds, just like the one round that freaked out the pathetic loser described in the OP's article.

Also, a box of 20 gauge shotgun shells.

ZSC_7098Sq1600.jpg

I have two bullets lodged in my house and one in my garage door. Mexicans and blacks use guns to solve problems, but hey, what do I know? Maybe the bullet fairy put them there.

Don't click the “Spoiler” button below, unless you're someone who can bear the sight of live ammunition.

Here are three boxes, of fifty each, of .22 LR rounds, a total of 150 rounds, just like the one round that freaked out the pathetic loser described in the OP's article.

View attachment 73994

I have to admit that I find it scary to see bullets like that in your photo laying on a shelf. I worry if they'll go off accidentally. I know in my mind they won't, but the concern is still there. Shotgun shells in particular look dangerous. Why do you all think the British guy is a pussy for being concerned?

I have to admit that I find it scary to see bullets like that in your photo laying on a shelf. I worry if they'll go off accidentally. I know in my mind they won't, but the concern is still there. Shotgun shells in particular look dangerous. Why do you all think the British guy is a pussy for being concerned?

I guess not all cowardly pussies are British.

View attachment 73994

:gay:

View attachment 73994

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the humanity !!!

Forum List

Back