Man killed on golf course

Discussion in 'Humor' started by SFC Ollie, Mar 27, 2010.

1. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,458

MAN KILLED ON GOLF COURSE

A foursome of guys is waiting at the men's tee while a foursome of women is hitting from the ladies' tee. The ladies are taking their time.

When the final lady is ready to hit her ball, she hacks it 10 feet. She goes over and whiffs it completely. Then she hacks it another ten feet, and finally hacks it another five feet.

She looks up at the patiently waiting men and says apologetically, 'I guess all those f..king lessons I took over the winter didn't help.'

One of the men immediately responds, 'Well, there you have it, you should have taken golf lessons instead!'

2. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    Well trained whores shouldn't golf.

3. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,413
    Too much fore play.

4. Colin

Colin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,660
    A visitor to our golf club had finished his round and was standing in the showers, musing on his handicap, when he hears a group of lady members outside the showers, laughing and joking. He realises that they're getting undressed and that he's in the ladies showers. So he covers his face with a towel, rushes naked past the three women and makes his escape. The first woman says, "Who was that? It wasn't my husband." The second woman said, "No you're right, it wasn't. And it wasn't mine either." And the third woman said, "He isn't even a member of the club."