Hey Liberals

Truth1253

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2019
IMG_2666.jpg

Don't worry, Truth1253, President Trump has come through his testing grounds well, and he's learned a lot. The best thing we can do for him is to pray that he can do what he can, and leave to heaven the rest. What surprises me is that he has been schellacked by evil people, and their promoters here pretend that they are without fault. I wonder if they'll think the same thing as jail terms are handed out to every conspiracy committed intentionally against the Presidency of President Trump. I also pray for Attorney General Barr to seek out and find every person who acted and spoke out of nothing but hatred for their own fellow Americans to promote crime in the FBI and in the Obama administration.

Don't worry, Truth1253, President Trump has come through his testing grounds well, and he's learned a lot. The best thing we can do for him is to pray that he can do what he can, and leave to heaven the rest. What surprises me is that he has been schellacked by evil people, and their promoters here pretend that they are without fault. I wonder if they'll think the same thing as jail terms are handed out to every conspiracy committed intentionally against the Presidency of President Trump. I also pray for Attorney General Barr to seek out and find every person who acted and spoke out of nothing but hatred for their own fellow Americans to promote crime in the FBI and in the Obama administration.

I respect and admire this man to the fullest and will not by a secret poll puller. I say it proud daily.

In the real world

Forum List

Back