Man-hating feminist judge in Larry Nassar case crossed line. Remove & disbar

Yes, let's just ignore the mass rape Larry Nasser did and be outraged at the judge because she was disgusted by his actions.

The judge can be disgusted but she should not display her disgust and should certainly not encourage convicts in prison to attack Nassar. THINK

America is on fire... never before have the sharp blades been out for certain types of crimes... this crime was horrific...keep clean because the last place you want to find yourself is before a angry judge with a grudge...

No - the answer is not for citizens to "keep clean". The answer is to get rid of judges who can't keep their emotions in check.
Fine but while we are waiting for that stay out of court...as a matter of fact Trump is placing a record number of judges...but it will take years to rid our system of judicial hacks...

While I was surfing the cable channels, I stumbled upon Her Honor's speech to the court.

I agree with those posters who feel that she did not conduct herself in a strictly professional manner.

I have no doubt that Her Honor will run for political office in the future and win hands down.

I agree with those posters who feel that she did not conduct herself in a strictly professional manner.
I have no doubt that Her Honor will run for political office in the future and win hands down.

Political office?? Hell - this judge is hoping for a book deal and her own show on cable. She hopes to make millions off her unethical behavior.

In fact she already is an author of two novels and all this publicity will no doubt increase sales.

America is on fire... never before have the sharp blades been out for certain types of crimes... this crime was horrific...keep clean because the last place you want to find yourself is before a angry judge with a grudge...

No - the answer is not for citizens to "keep clean". The answer is to get rid of judges who can't keep their emotions in check.
Fine but while we are waiting for that stay out of court...as a matter of fact Trump is placing a record number of judges...but it will take years to rid our system of judicial hacks...

It’s Trump that’s making hack picks that it will take years to get rid of.

Trump appointed one guy as a judge who had never been in a courtroom or tried at case. He admitted he had no knowledge of litigation whatsoever.

I like that judge a lot.

Well then, you're an idiot. Judges aren't supposed to act like this. THINK

She didn't take sides in the case. He was already convicted.

I admire her sentencing. I'd have gotten all Wrath-O-Gawd™ on him, myself.

She went a bit over the top, but considering the target who really cares?

It's like when a showboating center fielder does and over shoulder catch and makes the out. The head judge of the State should tell her "Nice sentencing, the guy deserved every word, but don't ever do that again"

HAHAHA. Oh yeah- that's a great legal argument. Because of this judge's outrageous bias the whole case is now tainted and you have to wonder if the state framed Nassar. Lots of money here. The "victims" are suing Michigan State and the NCAA and the Olympics.

HAHAHA. Oh yeah- that's a great legal argument. Because of this judge's outrageous bias the whole case is now tainted and you have to wonder if the state framed Nassar. Lots of money here. The "victims" are suing Michigan State and the NCAA and the Olympics.

The sentence was already figured out, as was the verdict. There is ZERO doubt the guy is guilty, except in his own mind, which is something we regularly see with these assholes.

They don't think they did anything wrong because they are psychopathic monsters. Just look at Sandusky when he gave that interview as an example.

It’s Trump that’s making hack picks that it will take years to get rid of.

Trump appointed one guy as a judge who had never been in a courtroom or tried at case. He admitted he had no knowledge of litigation whatsoever.
That was a mistake made by Trump's team it happens all the time when vetting is rushed...the reason it was rushed is because there are a record number of liberal hack judges retiring this year and the seats need to be filled fast...

There is ZERO doubt the guy is guilty, except in his own mind, which is something we regularly see with these assholes.

You seem to think nassar attacked the girls in a park. !!! Nassar is a doctor and the "abuse" was part of a medical exam and maybe that's all it was. The accusers did not have any real evidence. Just he said she said. And now they are gonna make a fortune. To me there is plenty of reasonable doubt here.

So...anyone else here a Nassar supporter?

The question should be - anyone here a judge rosemarie supporter? Does anyone really think a judge should encourage inmates to attack a fellow inmate?? THINK

There is ZERO doubt the guy is guilty, except in his own mind, which is something we regularly see with these assholes.

You seem to think nassar attacked the girls in a park. !!! Nassar is a doctor and the "abuse" was part of a medical exam and maybe that's all it was. The accusers did not have any real evidence. Just he said she said. And now they are gonna make a fortune. To me there is plenty of reasonable doubt here.

No, it was she (x100 or so) said vs. he said. Big difference. There is zero reason to assume this had anything to do with any exam. There are hundreds of other doctors who work with girl gymnasts and none of them have come forward to defend this guy.

There is simply no way to run a conspiracy that big.

No, it was she (x100 or so) said vs. he said. Big difference. There is zero reason to assume this had anything to do with any exam. There are hundreds of other doctors who work with girl gymnasts and none of them have come forward to defend this guy.

HAHAHAHA. No need for a conspiracy. Once a couple of girls accused the doc then others decided independently to jump in too. It's easy money. You just accuse the guy and you don't need any evidence at all and you get a million bucks.

Same thing with all the accusations against hollywood men. No evidence and big money.

HAHAHAHA. No need for a conspiracy. Once a couple of girls accused the doc then others decided independently to jump in too. It's easy money. You just accuse the guy and you don't need any evidence at all and you get a million bucks.

Same thing with all the accusations against hollywood men. No evidence and big money.

Except a lot of the Hollywood guys have admitted to being cads and using their position of power to get laid.

You really are a fucking moron, to the level of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Except a lot of the Hollywood guys have admitted to being cads and using their position of power to get laid.

Sure - but that's not abuse or harassment. It's prostitution. The bimbos went to harvey and said "Oh harvey - I'll do ANYTHING for a job". And they made a deal. He's just buying what she's selling. THINK

Sure - but that's not abuse or harassment. It's prostitution. The bimbos went to harvey and said "Oh harvey - I'll do ANYTHING for a job". And they made a deal. He's just buying what she's selling. THINK

Weinstein did a lot more than that. Even the least of the things he did is abuse of power.

He's slime, why are you defending him?

Forum List

Back