Man gunned down in broad daylight.....in gun free Britain...

No...it isn't.....gun crime is up, rape is up, violent crime is through the roof....

In the U.S., if you aren't a criminal, then your chances of being a victim of gun crime is tiny....of the 11,004 gun murders 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity, located in tiny neighborhoods in democrat controlled cities....stay away from those places, and again, your chances of being a victim of crime are tiny.......

Our gun death rate is increasing every year. We have thousands. They have a hand full. We should copy them
Past Summary Ledgers | Gun Violence Archive
View attachment 198600

Your death stats include suicides right?

Suicide is neither violent nor a crime

You don't think it is worthwhile to try to reduce those numbers?

Sure, we've made attempt after attempt after attempt to reduce suicide numbers and instead of a reduction, suicide rates have increased.

Guns are not a requirement for suicide (note the two most recent celebrity suicides)

With 121 suicides per day, I doubt those two can be used as a gauge for anything.

Should I go back and dig out the links to the three suicides in which the individual didn't have access to a gun?

1. Suicidal young man jumped off an overpass killing himself and the woman driving below
2. Suicidal man drove his car the wrong way down the freeway killing himself and another innocent driver
3. Suicidal woman drives down freeway the wrong way, she survived, but killed seven people that got in her way

Because guns were not available 11 people died instead of 3. Nine of the eleven are not counted in the official suicide rate.

Our gun death rate is increasing every year. We have thousands. They have a hand full. We should copy them
View attachment 198600

Sure, we've made attempt after attempt after attempt to reduce suicide numbers and instead of a reduction, suicide rates have increased.

Guns are not a requirement for suicide (note the two most recent celebrity suicides)

With 121 suicides per day, I doubt those two can be used as a gauge for anything.

Should I go back and dig out the links to the three suicides in which the individual didn't have access to a gun?

1. Suicidal young man jumped off an overpass killing himself and the woman driving below
2. Suicidal man drove his car the wrong way down the freeway killing himself and another innocent driver
3. Suicidal woman drives down freeway the wrong way, she survived, but killed seven people that got in her way

Because guns were not available 11 people died instead of 3. Nine of the eleven are not counted in the official suicide rate.

So what is your point? You want suicides to increase, or do you just want to control how they are done?

So what is your point? You want suicides to increase, or do you just want to control how they are done?

No, I wish no control, but what I pointed out, if you had given it any thought, is that we have tried to reduce the numbers and failed. By eliminating guns (one tool), suicidal people with simply find another, and sometimes that other tool or method would increase the overall body count.

No, I wish no control, but what I pointed out, if you had given it any thought, is that we have tried to reduce the numbers and failed. By eliminating guns (one tool), suicidal people with simply find another, and sometimes that other tool or method would increase the overall body count.

You're stretching a little too far there BooBoo. Try to stay on the sane part of the road.

You're stretching a little too far there BooBoo. Try to stay on the sane part of the road.

I've provide proof, and you? Emotion? Say it isn't true, you are actually a poodle puppy that only wishes you were a Bull Dog.

Another shooting in the summer of the gun in Britain....

Man gunned down in broad daylight on Manchester street

A man was gunned down in broad daylight on a Manchester street, police said.

The victim, who was in his 30s, later died in hospital after the incident at around 5pm on Wednesday in Ashton-under-Lyne.

Two men, aged 29 and 32, have been arrested on suspicion of murder following armed raids by Greater Manchester Police, the force said.
30 people are killed with guns PER DAY in the US. UK is still safer. Too bad for you.

No...it isn't.....gun crime is up, rape is up, violent crime is through the roof....

In the U.S., if you aren't a criminal, then your chances of being a victim of gun crime is tiny....of the 11,004 gun murders 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity, located in tiny neighborhoods in democrat controlled cities....stay away from those places, and again, your chances of being a victim of crime are tiny.......

View attachment 198600

Suicide is a choice I don't interfere with people making their own choices

The point is suicide is a choice.

Maybe.

So give us the number suiciding by other means because they could not get a gun.

They will be small in numbers.

Maybe.

So give us the number suiciding by other means because they could not get a gun.

As pointed out, it will just lead them to other tools or means. If the body count is "x" while one tool is available, but remains "x" after the tool is banned, what do you accomplish?

I asked for numbers and choices, and you dance on the head of a pin. You don't understand the discussion obviously.

The victim, who was in his 30s, later died in hospital after the incident at around 5pm on Wednesday in Ashton-under-Lyne.

Two men, aged 29 and 32, have been arrested on suspicion of murder following armed raids by Greater Manchester Police, the force said.
30 people are killed with guns PER DAY in the US. UK is still safer. Too bad for you.

View attachment 198600

The gun violence Archive lies...... it has been shown to lie over and over again......they make up the shootings.

Their murder rate is currently lower than our knife murder rate, our club murder rate and our empty hand murder rate....their gun crime, after they banned guns, is going up......they had an increase of 44% in their murder rate last year alone.....
From 14 deaths to 18? You're a joke. It's official.

View attachment 198600

The gun violence Archive lies...... it has been shown to lie over and over again......they make up the shootings.

Their murder rate is currently lower than our knife murder rate, our club murder rate and our empty hand murder rate....their gun crime, after they banned guns, is going up......they had an increase of 44% in their murder rate last year alone.....
You post bullshit stat after bullshit stat and now refuse to accept someone else's stats. You're a fool. Admit it.

Maybe.

Actually only 50% of suicides use a gun.

If a person who wants to kill himself doesn't have a gun there are plenty of other ways to commit suicide

I've provide proof, and you? Emotion? Say it isn't true, you are actually a poodle puppy that only wishes you were a Bull Dog.

Youve provided NRA talking points.

The NRA talking points, exposed to the glare of reality, fade away. Always.

View attachment 198600

Since the 1990s we have reduced our gun murder rate 49%, and our gun crime rate 75%..... our gun crime is now isolated in tiny areas in democrat voting districts where they keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail...

Meanwhile, in Britain, their gun crime rate was up 23% across England and Wales last year alone, and up 42% in just London.......

80 to 100 gun deaths compared to maybe one per day in the UK, and someone is saying that gunfriendly US is far gun safer than the gunfree UK. Number don't add up for the gun bunnies.

11,004 gun murders in 2016....

489 accidental gun deaths in 2016....

That would be 31 gun deaths a day, with 70-80% of the victims being criminals murdered in democrat voting districts....not normal, law abiding citizens...

And as more Americans have owned and actually carried guns since the 1990s....our gun murder rate went down 49%.....our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%...

Actual facts, truth and reality show you don't know what you are talking about....

Forum List

Back