Man gunned down in broad daylight.....in gun free Britain...

Proves nothing. Like you say...got any "Proof". This is opinion. You folks are full of tainted opinion. Again...look at reality. Go through my check list again.

I would say nice try...but it wasn't

You folks also declared "Hillary in a landslide" a few months back.
Remember?

According to the popular vote, it was a landslide.

I see you scurried away and avoided my point blank question.

Q: Who do you think commits the vast majority of the gun murders you rave about constantly?

Q: Where do they mostly take place (urban or rural) A: Urban

Q: Who mostly occupies those areas? A: Liberals

Q: Name the major urban areas over 2 million that are Conservative dominated and gun murders are statistically higher than non Conservative big cities. A: None

What proof did you need again?

Last edited:

Who do you think commits the vast majority of the gun murders you rave about constantly?

People who shouldn't have been allowed to have a gun. Universal background checks will reduce that number.

. . . while in gun loving America nearly 100 per day die from guns: per day, in gun loving America.

If correct, 99 of those by YOUR people

Why can't you get YOUR people under control?
I am white, superbly educated, well off because of my hard work, and it is your people that are the cause.

And thank you for implicitly agreeing the gun loving USA is far more dangerous than "gun free" UK.

Q: Who do you think commits the vast majority of the gun murders you rave about constantly?

Q: Where do they mostly take place (urban or rural) A: Urban

Q: Who mostly occupies those areas? A: Liberals

Q: Name the major urban areas over 2 million that are Conservative dominated and gun murders are statistically higher than non Conservative big cities. A: None

What proof did you need again?
In gun loving America?

I am white, superbly educated, well off because of my hard work, and it is your people that are the cause.
And thank you for implicitly agreeing the gun loving USA is far more dangerous than "gun free" UK.

lol
Thanks for the laugh.
Getting your GED is not actually "Superbly Educated"

If you're a liberal....once again the question is....

Why can't you get your people under control?

Help me out here.....
The vast majority of gun crime is committed in LIBERAL areas. That's simply fact.
Are you saying Conservatives sneak into those areas every night, commit the crimes, then sneak out?

I do, but I can tell that a tiny amount is better than a massive amount. We should do what they are doing.

Drastically increase our gun crime rate???

Look, maybe you're being sincere.
Guns are not the problem. PEOPLE commit crimes.

Don't you think we need to address the issue of WHY are people committing these violent acts?
If we don't, won't they just get black market guns or use vehicles, acid or knives?

And have you ever considered that the rate of violent home invasions, robberies, car jackings, rapes, assaults etc etc will increase dramatically if criminals know that your best defense is likely a whistle?

What about women living alone? You want them to be defenseless?

Disarming America is not as simple as hoping it reduces crime.

And we won't even get started on the REAL reason for gun ownership. That would require a knowledge of history.

Another shooting in the summer of the gun in Britain....

Man gunned down in broad daylight on Manchester street

A man was gunned down in broad daylight on a Manchester street, police said.

The victim, who was in his 30s, later died in hospital after the incident at around 5pm on Wednesday in Ashton-under-Lyne.

Two men, aged 29 and 32, have been arrested on suspicion of murder following armed raids by Greater Manchester Police, the force said.
30 people are killed with guns PER DAY in the US. UK is still safer. Too bad for you.

No...it isn't.....gun crime is up, rape is up, violent crime is through the roof....

In the U.S., if you aren't a criminal, then your chances of being a victim of gun crime is tiny....of the 11,004 gun murders 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity, located in tiny neighborhoods in democrat controlled cities....stay away from those places, and again, your chances of being a victim of crime are tiny.......

Our gun death rate is increasing every year. We have thousands. They have a hand full. We should copy them
Past Summary Ledgers | Gun Violence Archive
View attachment 198600

The gun violence Archive lies...... it has been shown to lie over and over again......they make up the shootings.

Their murder rate is currently lower than our knife murder rate, our club murder rate and our empty hand murder rate....their gun crime, after they banned guns, is going up......they had an increase of 44% in their murder rate last year alone.....

Did the NRA or Trump tell you that? We all know they NEVER lie.

I showed you the actual stats from the CDC and the FBI.....the gun violence archive doesn't even try to come close to those numbers...

England doesn't kill even a small percentage of what we do. We should copy them.

Right. The greatest country in the history of the planet became great by breaking away from Great Britain, and here we are about 250 years later with some ignoramus jackass telling us our problem is that we just need to copy them again more closely. Ol' Ben Franklin must be turning in his grave.

Lots more shootings in the summer of the gun nut in the US

tens of thousands of people are gunned down in broad daylight all across the US every year, police said.

The victims, who included children, mothers, widows, old people, and every other section of the population later died in the hospital or just on the ground after the incident at around any time day or night.

Lots of gun nuts of all ages celebrate the killings. More deaths proves the NRA is winning, the gun nuts said.

England doesn't kill even a small percentage of what we do. We should copy them.

Guns are banned in England so there should be none according to you. But the gun crime is skyrocketing up. Forty two percent last year alone in London. How does that work? On an island where no one is supposed to have guns?
Speeding is also banned.
But still people speed.
They might as well remove any speed limits.

Hey, perhaps speed-related deaths will come down!

again...that stupid argument.....do you guys ever get tired of trotting that one out? The law defines punishment for behavior that is illegal, it can't stop people from breaking the law. You speed you get a ticket. You guys want the law to physically stop criminals from using guns illegally, that is where you crap goes wrong....

No...it isn't.....gun crime is up, rape is up, violent crime is through the roof....

In the U.S., if you aren't a criminal, then your chances of being a victim of gun crime is tiny....of the 11,004 gun murders 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity, located in tiny neighborhoods in democrat controlled cities....stay away from those places, and again, your chances of being a victim of crime are tiny.......

Our gun death rate is increasing every year. We have thousands. They have a hand full. We should copy them
Past Summary Ledgers | Gun Violence Archive
View attachment 198600

The gun violence Archive lies...... it has been shown to lie over and over again......they make up the shootings.

Their murder rate is currently lower than our knife murder rate, our club murder rate and our empty hand murder rate....their gun crime, after they banned guns, is going up......they had an increase of 44% in their murder rate last year alone.....

Did the NRA or Trump tell you that? We all know they NEVER lie.

No, The UK Telegraph had a pretty extensive report on how the UK police were under reporting violent crime to make it look like they were doing their jobs.
Serious violent crime under-reported for a decade

The admission came as the Government reported a 22 per cent yearly rise in the most serious violent incidents, spanning murder, attempted murder, manslaughter and severe assaults.

In a supplement to its quarterly crime figures, the Home Office said that 13 forces had for years been under-reporting the number of cases of Grievous Bodily Harm with intent.

The Home Office said that while the crime "should be recorded where there is an intention to commit GBH", some forces had in many cases not recorded under this heading unless GBH had been actually sustained."

It attributed two-thirds of a 26 per cent rise in GBH with intent, and much of the dramatic increase in the most serious crimes, to the fact that this had now been put right.

A sharp rise in muggings was also detected by the British Crime Survey (BCS) figures. The number of thefts against the person rose by 17 per cent in a year.

Serious violent crime under-reported for a decade

Wow, London is now more deadly than New York... Who knew!

London murder rate overtakes New York's
London murder rate overtakes New York's

So under reporting gun related deaths brought their numbers from just a handfull per year to what-----perhaps a dozen or even 2 dozen per year more? Their numbers are very low. Ours are very high. We should do what they are doing.

They had low gun murder numbers before they banned guns.....after they banned guns it went up, then returned to the same level......that means their gun control laws did not effect their gun murder rate....

Another shooting in the summer of the gun in Britain....

Man gunned down in broad daylight on Manchester street

A man was gunned down in broad daylight on a Manchester street, police said.

The victim, who was in his 30s, later died in hospital after the incident at around 5pm on Wednesday in Ashton-under-Lyne.

Two men, aged 29 and 32, have been arrested on suspicion of murder following armed raids by Greater Manchester Police, the force said.
Would you stop with this idiocy? Ok, a guy got shot in England. Happens every couple of days.

So fucking what?

It happens every couple of minutes here so what's your point?

Guns are banned in the UK and their violent gun crime rate is skyrocketing. They are having shootings there EVERY DAY. Not every few days. You really should try and catch up on the news. You're about ten years behind.
"Skyrocketing"? There's 50-60 gun deaths a year in the UK. We have a shooting every 10 minutes or so here.

Moron.....their gun crime rate was up 42% in just London, and up 23% across England and Wales just last year......their gun murder rate has, up to this point, stayed the same after going up dramatically after they banned guns.....

You guys are pretty f*****g stupid....

Forum List

Back