man gets arested for burning police station during george floyd protest

Actually there's very little mainstream con-servatism now......at least none brave enough to speak up.
I kind of like this definition for modern conservatives; mainstream Democrats get a lot more attention from media (as I found only one hit for a ‘mainstream Conservative’ definition):

“Barry Goldwater said, it is understandable “the Conservative looks upon politics as the art of achieving the maximum amount of freedom for individuals that is consistent with the maintenance of social order.” And that “The conservative is the first to understand that the practice of freedom requires the establishment of order.”

“It is impossible for one man to be free if another is able to deny him the exercise of his freedom.”
I test out as a libertarian mostly on political tests, but also a centrist, a constitutionalist, and slightly right although I support gay marriage.

I support small govt allowing communities (towns/cities) their right to self-govern in connection with state rights, so I would guess you are in opposition to a small government as a liberal?

They are anarchists ergo they are certainly lefties. The right typically doesn't hate cops.
You guys are amazing the way you contort reality in order to shift blame away from your own extremists. The boogaloos are as rightwing as they come and yes, Virginia, rightwing extremists can be and often are anti-government and anti-cop. Just look at how anti-cop you were when you ransacked the capitol and attacked the police all the while clutching your “blue lives matter” regalia. Then you turned to gaslighting those that testified.

You guys are amazing the way you contort reality in order to shift blame away from your own extremists. The boogaloos are as rightwing as they come and yes, Virginia, rightwing extremists can be and often are anti-government and anti-cop. Just look at how anti-cop you were when you ransacked the capitol and attacked the police all the while clutching your “blue lives matter” regalia. Then you turned to gaslighting those that testified.
You are a perfect example of a typical Joe Biden Voter.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I TOLD YOU SO! But Galaxy Brains like WillHaftawaite laughed at this post, and others, which are now proven true.

Who's laughing now, Will? :laugh:

I've posted articles about the far right infiltrating the BLM protest as I came across them all last year.

Every time the far right on this board calls it fake news and out right denies it all.

This time it's no different. The man plead guilty and admitted that he in fact did it yet the far right on this board still denies it.

These are very dangerous people Dana. But of course our RW Loonies will tell us that they are patriots.

Yes they've killed a federal officer.

I have posted several articles last year of reports of white supremacists being arrested at the BLM protests last year and admitted they infiltrated the protests just to cause trouble and make the protesters look bad.

Every one of the trump people deny it's true. Then they go on with whataboutism which is just pathetic.

They are not right wing...........why do you claim this? They are cop haters who join their fellow cop haters BLM to attack cops. They actually have a heavy muslim overtone as well. They are looking to kill cops---cause anarchy and promote terror. I don't like how the libs try to define right as with any religious overtones including muslim------instead of putting the lefts pet terror groups in the left column where they belong.

I am not right wing btw....I am an independent who is a fiscal conservative because the corrupt pols spending is destroying the country, but I am also pro-abortion not to be confused with pro-choice, anti criminals including the illegals and think many should be just killed off with most of the rest sterilized on their way out of the country. and I am atheist which by default makes me a lib because the libs try to paint any religious view as right wing even muslim terrorism as right wing. I am for equal treatment, which means I am against affirmative action and funneling money into black groups to promote wokeness. I support Eugenics fully though which puts me at odds for both parties-----those with less than 80 iq should be sterilized and certainly shouldn't be paid to breed. Druggies should be sterilized. Those with severe birth defects such as say the lobster boy family line and others like them should be sterilized especially if they live off government support....criminals also should be sterilized. Cut the funding for most things...and start treating everyone equal. Illegals and their offspring aren't citizens, I don't care what our corrupt supreme court rule legislating from the bench.

Last edited:
Yes they've killed a federal officer.

I have posted several articles last year of reports of white supremacists being arrested at the BLM protests last year and admitted they infiltrated the protests just to cause trouble and make the protesters look bad.

Every one of the trump people deny it's true. Then they go on with whataboutism which is just pathetic.

Ya the cop killer in Oakland used BLM event as cover hoping to blame them for his kill. These idiots are despicable trash.

I'm sorry but it's what today's mainstream conservative has become.

Nonsense. Conservative hasn’t changed. What has changed is the terms used to describe extremism. That is propaganda. Not conservative.

The people calling their beliefs conservative are lying.

Conservatives were the ones who found the people guilt who beat and left Matthew Shepard to die. Wyoming was then and is now Conservative in the traditional sense. This state put their people on the jury who found the people guilty. The idea that Sheppard was gay didn’t matter.

Today. The identity and identification of the victim would matter to the extremists who have the megaphones. But that doesn’t mean the majority agree.

Conservatives argued correctly in my opinion that medical decisions were best managed with the doctor and patient during the ACA debate. Todays extremists claim it is a Conservative Law and Order attitude when they require access to medical records to decide if the patient should get treatment for pain. Conservatives like me object to this. We still believe that your medical issues are best managed between you and your Doctor.

There are conservatives in congress right now. Both Democrats and Republicans who object to Biden’s Infrastructure plan because it is too expensive. They are not motivated by the extremists and their stop Biden anything at any cost insanity.

44% of the people who voted for Biden were motivated to vote against Trump. That was their primary reason for voting. They were voting against extremism masquerading as Conservative.

There are a lot of Extremists claiming to be conservative. But the conservatives are not shifting. It is the minority who are loud and claiming great support they can’t actually back up.

Forum List

Back