high school students riot

Jul 14, 2013

and their all black. one witrh pelot gun. dang the young ins are actuing like aninmals. 16 arrested so far.

and their all black. one witrh pelot gun. dang the young ins are actuing like aninmals. 16 arrested so far.
Maybe YOU should go back to high school and learn English.

Looks like high school kids are organizing these fights via social media.

They put on the fight and record it to video it and upload it to social media to impress others.

They should have shot all of them for being rabid animals.

Nothing will happen to them.

The powers that be would not dare punish them.

Those dear sweet young people are victims of systemic you-know-what.

I'm often amazed at how some of these videos show such a lack of knowledge in basic self defense skills. These kids grow up in a very violent world, where this kind of "altercation" is fairly common...Yet they have no clue regarding balance, striking skills, joint locks or grappling. Perhaps it is a good thing , but I do find it quizzical that they don't google "how to fight".

I'm often amazed at how some of these videos show such a lack of knowledge in basic self defense skills. These kids grow up in a very violent world, where this kind of "altercation" is fairly common...Yet they have no clue regarding balance, striking skills, joint locks or grappling. Perhaps it is a good thing , but I do find it quizzical that they don't google "how to fight".
That's most people in real life. Think YOU could do better?

The problem is, YOU.

I believe I could do better because I have been trained. A trained fighter will instantly see the mistakes of an untrained fighter. Stumbling around throwing haymakers and windmills is often the extent of these kid's training. I would urge anyone with kids in violent neighborhoods to seek professional training for their kids.

I believe I could do better because I have been trained. A trained fighter will instantly see the mistakes of an untrained fighter. Stumbling around throwing haymakers and windmills is often the extent of these kid's training. I would urge anyone with kids in violent neighborhoods to seek professional training for their kids.
You sound like you are very unfamiliar with such neighborhoods. It's not like doing kata at the strip-mall in suburbia.

Unkotare you are mistaken , I am very familiar with "such neighborhoods" and I am not referring to doing Kata at the strip mall. I was commenting on the fact that many of these videos show a complete ignorance of how un armed combat is most effectively implemented.

Unkotare you are mistaken , I am very familiar with "such neighborhoods" and I am not referring to doing Kata at the strip mall. I was commenting on the fact that many of these videos show a complete ignorance of how un armed combat is most effectively implemented.
:rolleyes:

I've been out of school for many decades. But, unfortunately, there were loads and loads of blacks in all the schools I attended (at least 50 percent).

And they were forever starting fights. Usually gang fights in the halls and surrounding areas. Usually a bunch of blacks would jump one, or two, unsuspecting students. The fights were almost never one on one. A few of the gang fights filled the block square school grounds.

This behavior is nothing new. It's what blacks do. Fuck up everything they touch. They'll never change. They seem incapable of evolving or improving.

Forum List

Back