Man Dies While Having Intercourse With Scarecrow He Dressed Up As A Woman

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth

"A man in Argentina was found dead in his home after having intercourse with a scarecrow that he had dressed up as a woman.

Authorities have said that 58-year-old Jose Alberto was found dead in his home in San Jose de Balcare, Argentina. He was lying beside a scarecrow (straw doll) that was dressed up in women’s clothes, had on a wig, and also had on lipstick, per Fox 8.

“There were no signs of violence, and we were working on the assumption that the man died during sex with the scarecrow,” said police spokesman Rodolfo Moure. “I initially thought there were two bodies but then I realized one was a scarecrow wearing lipstick and a long-haired wig.”"

rest at link

No words. Afraid I'll disrespect the dead or something. :)

Quick....take a roll call of the lefties here on U.S. message board.....we are probably missing one.............

I could forsee this guy having trouble getting a wedding cake if he had lived.........

Delta4Embassy said:
...Whatever happened to rubbing one out with a Playboy sheesh. :)

Oh, like you've never done a double-take on some hot little number with a floral print umbrella. :doubt:

"A man in Argentina was found dead in his home after having intercourse with a scarecrow that he had dressed up as a woman.

Authorities have said that 58-year-old Jose Alberto was found dead in his home in San Jose de Balcare, Argentina. He was lying beside a scarecrow (straw doll) that was dressed up in women’s clothes, had on a wig, and also had on lipstick, per Fox 8.

“There were no signs of violence, and we were working on the assumption that the man died during sex with the scarecrow,” said police spokesman Rodolfo Moure. “I initially thought there were two bodies but then I realized one was a scarecrow wearing lipstick and a long-haired wig.”"

rest at link

I'm beginning to wonder about you Delta4. Your post lately are very suspect. I'm thinking there may be more to you than you're telling us. Would you be honest and tell us if you were in some sort of ward, or confined under supervision? Please forgive me for the probing personal questions.

Last edited:
I give the guy an A+ for originality, no doubt.

I remember a story from a few years back about a guy who was arrested for making love to his neighbor's patio table. :eusa_think:

Umbrella hole? :dunno:

At least he kept it outside
Delta4Embassy said:
...Whatever happened to rubbing one out with a Playboy sheesh. :)

Oh, like you've never done a double-take on some hot little number with a floral print umbrella. :doubt:

That's a strawman argument.

rest at link

I'm beginning to wonder about you Delta4. Your post lately are very suspect. I'm thinking there may be more to you than you're telling us. Would you be honest and tell us if you were in some sort of ward, or confined under supervision? Please forgive me for the probing personal questions.

Lately? You must be new here. Meet Delta. He gets creepier.

Forum List

Back