Man dies trying to burn wife Alive in Migrant Centre

"The Syrian refugee, whose nationality was not specified." I told you, the media covers up the shit that the muslims are doing, they downplay it. Can't have anyone saying anything bad about islam. You should really open your eyes and pay more attention. smh

:lol: How the fuck can you have a "Syrian whose nationality is not identified"?

That phrase does not appear in the OP article anyway. You just wrote it.

No, it means I was looking at two different articles and mistyped the info.

Irony award ^^

If only there were any such "facts" to support your story.
If only somebody would point that out.

Oh wait --- I did. Post TWO.

Still waiting.

Prove me wrong.

aaaaaaaaaaand CUE crickets.

Waiting for what? Verification of Muslims being Muslims?

Syrian migrants in a migrant center. Trying to kill his wife in brutal fashion for leaving him.

Given the fact that it's well documented that they migrant hoards that have moved across Europe have killed off any of the few Christians among them ...

There was about a 0.0003% it was a christian before you take into consideration what the Muslim migrant hoards have done to any Christians and children in their ranks.

Shocking how all this violence follows Muslims .... Maybe it's time you just come to grips that these Muslims are degenerate animals that need to be shipped home.

Why, waiting for any shred of a hint of a wisp of a whisper of a shadow of a trace of evidence for your claim in the OP, Dumbass. Again, I pointed this out immediately upon your fabricated story here.

Nowhere does the story say "Syrian".
Nowhere does the story say "Muslim"
Nowhere does the story refer to any religion at all.
Nowhere does the story suggest or indicate that religion is in the slightest relevant.
Nowhere does the story refer to any nationality at all.
Nowhere does the story explain what the motivation was supposed to be.

You pulled ALL of that out of your last visit to the colonic clinic. In fact your own OP in its quote points out that the nationality etc is not even KNOWN. YOUR OWN OP.

--- which makes you a liar.

Hey, know what? Let's rehash what we already established, expecting different results.

Fucking loser.

Uh, yes they did say he was a Syrian refugee. If not in the op link, in many others. They REFUSE to say muslim or islam because they don't want to offend.

A syrian refugee in Germany who tried to set his wife on fire by using a barbecue lighter fluid got the opposite as he ended up dying in the flames.

SYRIAN REFUGEE IN GERMANY TRIES TO BURN HIS WIFE BUT DIES IN THE FIRE!!!

Irrelevant. It wasn't in the OP's article. That's the point here.

No, the POINT is that the bastard WAS a muslim and islam IS the PROBLEM.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I think I know what MY OWN POINT is, Sparkles.
Again the point is, and always was, the OP making shit up that was not there.

"Refugee in Germany". And you can't connect that he was a muslim?

That would require an ass-umption. I don't dabble in that.

See THE POINT above.

As a side note, even with this newly minted info we have a nationality (a Syrian whose nationality is not known :lol: ) --- what we still DON'T have is any connection to religion. And that is what the OP pulled out of his ass to start this thread.

"The Syrian refugee, whose nationality was not specified." I told you, the media covers up the shit that the muslims are doing, they downplay it. Can't have anyone saying anything bad about islam. You should really open your eyes and pay more attention. smh

:lol: How the fuck can you have a "Syrian whose nationality is not identified"?

That phrase does not appear in the OP article anyway. You just wrote it.

No, it means I was looking at two different articles and mistyped the info.

He is a twat.

He doesn't care about the truth he only is looking for a way to make Excuses for Muslims. This story has been all over the web, and only an idiot doesn't recognize that or haven't seen this story on multiple sites.

He is just pissing and moaning over the article being from breitbart.

Here's the UK Daily Mail link (in case you whine about the other link)

Syrian refugee dies as flames engulf him as he sets fire to his wife

STILL irrelevant.
This isn't about any refugee. It's about the OP and his being a liar.

He didn't lie. The guy was a Syrian refugee and the op knew it . Which is why he posted that the guy was a muslim.

Yes, he did.
Number one, "Syrian" wasn't even KNOWN at the time; indeed his OWN OP pointed that out.
Number two "Syrian" and "Muslim" are not the same thing;
and Number three, he failed to make any connection between the event and religion anyway --- a religion which he did not and still does not know.

Waiting for what? Verification of Muslims being Muslims?

Syrian migrants in a migrant center. Trying to kill his wife in brutal fashion for leaving him.

Given the fact that it's well documented that they migrant hoards that have moved across Europe have killed off any of the few Christians among them ...

There was about a 0.0003% it was a christian before you take into consideration what the Muslim migrant hoards have done to any Christians and children in their ranks.

Shocking how all this violence follows Muslims .... Maybe it's time you just come to grips that these Muslims are degenerate animals that need to be shipped home.

Why, waiting for any shred of a hint of a wisp of a whisper of a shadow of a trace of evidence for your claim in the OP, Dumbass. Again, I pointed this out immediately upon your fabricated story here.

Nowhere does the story say "Syrian".
Nowhere does the story say "Muslim"
Nowhere does the story refer to any religion at all.
Nowhere does the story suggest or indicate that religion is in the slightest relevant.
Nowhere does the story refer to any nationality at all.
Nowhere does the story explain what the motivation was supposed to be.

You pulled ALL of that out of your last visit to the colonic clinic. In fact your own OP in its quote points out that the nationality etc is not even KNOWN. YOUR OWN OP.

--- which makes you a liar.

Hey, know what? Let's rehash what we already established, expecting different results.

Fucking loser.

Uh, yes they did say he was a Syrian refugee. If not in the op link, in many others. They REFUSE to say muslim or islam because they don't want to offend.

A syrian refugee in Germany who tried to set his wife on fire by using a barbecue lighter fluid got the opposite as he ended up dying in the flames.

SYRIAN REFUGEE IN GERMANY TRIES TO BURN HIS WIFE BUT DIES IN THE FIRE!!!

Irrelevant. It wasn't in the OP's article. That's the point here.

No, the POINT is that the bastard WAS a muslim and islam IS the PROBLEM.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I think I know what MY OWN POINT is, Sparkles.
Again the point is, and always was, the OP making shit up that was not there.

"Refugee in Germany". And you can't connect that he was a muslim?

That would require an ass-umption. I don't dabble in that.

See THE POINT above.

As a side note, even with this newly minted info we have a nationality (a Syrian whose nationality is not known :lol: ) --- what we still DON'T have is any connection to religion. And that is what the OP pulled out of his ass to start this thread.

Because the Christian refugees that are flooding Germany try to kill their spouses all the damn time. Right?

Go read the link I posted on sharia law and get a clue.

Or

Keep on keeping your eyes closed.

Because the Christian refugees that are flooding Germany try to kill their spouses all the damn time. Right?

Wouldn't know, and I don't do Composition Fallacies anyway.

You understand what "Composition Fallacy" means?

STILL irrelevant.

He didn't lie. The guy was a Syrian refugee and the op knew it . Which is why he posted that the guy was a muslim.

Yes, he did.
Number one, "Syrian" wasn't even KNOWN at the time; indeed his OWN OP pointed that out.
and Number three, he failed to make any connection between the event and religion anyway --- a religion which he did not and still does not know.

It was all known. But if you want to go off the breitbart article..... Migrant centre is where it happened...... Wonder who would be in German migrant centre's .... Syrians.

STILL irrelevant.

Yes, he did.

It was all known. But if you want to go off the breitbart article..... Migrant centre is where it happened...... Wonder who would be in German migrant centre's .... Syrians.

"Syrian" does not mean "Muslim", moron. Nor is it in the article.
NOR have you lifted a finger to establish an association between the act and the religion you ass-ssssss-ume.

Ergo --- you're a liar.
I established that a hundred posts ago.

STILL irrelevant.

Yes, he did.

NOR have you lifted a finger to establish an association between the act and the religion you ass-ssssss-ume.

Ergo --- you're a liar.

I haven't posted anything non factual in this thread. You however have your head in the sand.

Wouldn't it be just logic and connecting the dots.

2+2=4

Migrant centre + estranged wife murder = Muslim offender.

Nope that would be assumption in the first part, and then Association/Composition fallacy in the second.

You've proven NEITHER.

STILL irrelevant.

Yes, he did.

Ergo --- you're a liar.

I haven't posted anything non factual in this thread. You however have your head in the sand.

Haven't you now. Doubling down on lying by lying about the lie.

Diga me Tonto --- where the fuck does it say anything about "Muslims" in your article?
Where?

You also don't know sarcasm.

"Sarcasm" doesn't enter into it.

I take it then you do not know what a Composition Fallacy is. I shall furnish an example.

Eric Rudolph bombed, killed and maimed people.
Eric Rudolph is Christian.
Therefore, Christians bomb, kill and maim people.

Last week a drunk driver lost control and killed a pedestrian.
The drunk driver was driving a Ford.
Therefore, Ford drivers run over pedestrians.

Yes, he did.

Ergo --- you're a liar.

Haven't you now. Doubling down on lying by lying about the lie.

Diga me Tonto --- where the fuck does it say anything about "Muslims" in your article?
Where?

Still denying the facts I see.

Interesting to see how far you will go to show nothing more than you being a blowhard douchebag.

I just wonder how long we can keep making you bark like a puppy.

You also don't know sarcasm.

"Sarcasm" doesn't enter into it.

I take it then you do not know what a Composition Fallacy is. I shall furnish an example.

Eric Rudolph bombed, killed and maimed people.
Eric Rudolph is Christian.
Therefore, Christians bomb, kill and maim people.

Last week a drunk driver lost control and killed a pedestrian.
The drunk driver was driving a Ford.
Therefore, Ford drivers run over pedestrians.

"Because the Christian refugees that are flooding Germany try to kill their spouses all the damn time. Right?" Right over your head. :rolleyes:

If a few muslims here or there committed heinous acts, you'd have a point. Unfortunately for you, muslims are perpetrating unspeakable acts on anyone who does not follow islam. Things like cutting off testicles and shoving them in the victims mouth, gouging out eyes, burning alive, beheading, dissolving in acid. Did you hear they killed 9 teens by tying them to a pole and cutting them up with a chainsaw? islam is the problem, muslims are a problem.

Islam – The Key Tenets of Sharia

Read or remain ignorant.

Forum List

Back