Man dies trying to burn wife Alive in Migrant Centre

It was Muslims being Muslims.

-- and here we go again, right back to post 2:

---- LINK??

Exactly. You lose.

Hard to believe you're actually dense enough to run the same play over and over expecting different results.

/thread

What's hard to believe is that you are this dense.

Unfortunately with Muslims being Muslims none of us win.
He might just be completely dishonest, or more likely both.

It's the emperor's new clothes syndrome. The fact that the center was filled with Muslims and it being Muslim behavior means nothing since those things are easily observable. All that counted here is what he WANTS it to be rather than what it is.

---- LINK??

Exactly. You lose.

Hard to believe you're actually dense enough to run the same play over and over expecting different results.

/thread

It's the emperor's new clothes syndrome. The fact that the center was filled with Muslims and it being Muslim behavior means nothing since those things are easily observable. All that counted here is what he WANTS it to be rather than what it is.

Once AGAIN --- the evidence is .......... where?

images

Exactly. As I noted right from the beginning. You lose.

/thread

---- LINK??

Exactly. You lose.

/thread

images

/thread

Keep posting. I'm glad you bump this thread each time. This way everyone is reminded that this is what happens when it's Muslims just being Muslims.

Instead of trolling this thread why don't you offer some non Muslims options since you are so convinced that they are innocent.

---- LINK??

Exactly. You lose.

/thread

images

/thread

Keep posting. I'm glad you bump this thread each time. This way everyone is reminded that this is what happens when it's Muslims just being Muslims.

Instead of trolling this thread why don't you offer some non Muslims options since you are so convinced that they are innocent.

I imagine if he took his poodle to a dog park, saw there was nothing but a large number of pit bulls at the park, turned his back for a minute only to find his poodle ripped to shreds when he returned, he would come in here telling us it must have been a corgi that did it.

It couldn't have POSSIBLY been a pit bull, you know.

---- LINK??

Exactly. You lose.

/thread

images

/thread

I imagine if he took his poodle to a dog park, saw there was nothing but a large number of pit bulls at the park, turned his back for a minute only to find his poodle ripped to shreds when he returned, he would come in here telling us it must have been a corgi that did it.

That works IF we stipulate that (a) there is not a large number of pit bulls and that is entirely speculation because the article on the park says no such thing; and (b) that pit bulls do not rip poodles to shreds as a consequence of being pit bulls.

images

/thread

That works IF we stipulate that (a) there is not a large number of pit bulls and that is entirely speculation because the article on the park says no such thing; and (b) that pit bulls do not rip poodles to shreds as a consequence of being pit bulls.

Pathetic lol

Still nothing eh?

I hate being right all the time. Soooo predictable. Yawn.

Don't you EVER let people say you aren't a winner, Pogo. If they do, you just show them this, o.k. sweetie?

participation-award-300x271.jpg

I will say to his credit He never lets they facts get in the way of his story.

Irony award ^^

If only there were any such "facts" to support your story.
If only somebody would point that out.

Oh wait --- I did. Post TWO.

Still waiting.

Prove me wrong.

aaaaaaaaaaand CUE crickets.

Still nothing eh?

Don't you EVER let people say you aren't a winner, Pogo. If they do, you just show them this, o.k. sweetie?

Irony award ^^

Still waiting.

Prove me wrong.

Waiting for what? Verification of Muslims being Muslims?

Syrian migrants in a migrant center. Trying to kill his wife in brutal fashion for leaving him.

Given the fact that it's well documented that they migrant hoards that have moved across Europe have killed off any of the few Christians among them ...

There was about a 0.0003% it was a christian before you take into consideration what the Muslim migrant hoards have done to any Christians and children in their ranks.

Shocking how all this violence follows Muslims .... Maybe it's time you just come to grips that these Muslims are degenerate animals that need to be shipped home.

Still nothing eh?

Irony award ^^

Still waiting.

Prove me wrong.

Syrian migrants in a migrant center. Trying to kill his wife in brutal fashion for leaving him.

Given the fact that it's well documented that they migrant hoards that have moved across Europe have killed off any of the few Christians among them ...

There was about a 0.0003% it was a christian before you take into consideration what the Muslim migrant hoards have done to any Christians and children in their ranks.

Shocking how all this violence follows Muslims .... Maybe it's time you just come to grips that these Muslims are degenerate animals that need to be shipped home.

Why, waiting for any shred of a hint of a wisp of a whisper of a shadow of a trace of evidence for your claim in the OP, Dumbass. Again, I pointed this out immediately upon your fabricated story here.

Nowhere does the story say "Syrian".
Nowhere does the story say "Muslim"
Nowhere does the story refer to any religion at all.
Nowhere does the story suggest or indicate that religion is in the slightest relevant.
Nowhere does the story refer to any nationality at all.
Nowhere does the story explain what the motivation was supposed to be.

You pulled ALL of that out of your last visit to the colonic clinic. In fact your own OP in its quote points out that the nationality etc is not even KNOWN. YOUR OWN OP.

--- which makes you a liar.

Hey, know what? Let's rehash what we already established, expecting different results.

Fucking loser.

"The Syrian refugee, whose nationality was not specified." I told you, the media covers up the shit that the muslims are doing, they downplay it. Can't have anyone saying anything bad about islam. You should really open your eyes and pay more attention. smh

Still nothing eh?

Irony award ^^

Still waiting.

Prove me wrong.

Why, waiting for any shred of a hint of a wisp of a whisper of a shadow of a trace of evidence for your claim in the OP, Dumbass. Again, I pointed this out immediately upon your fabricated story here.

Nowhere does the story suggest or indicate that religion is in the slightest relevant.

You pulled ALL of that out of your last visit to the colonic clinic. In fact your own OP in its quote points out that the nationality etc is not even KNOWN. YOUR OWN OP.

Hey, know what? Let's rehash what we already established, expecting different results.

Fucking loser.

Uh, yes they did say he was a Syrian refugee. If not in the op link, in many others. They REFUSE to say muslim or islam because they don't want to offend.

A syrian refugee in Germany who tried to set his wife on fire by using a barbecue lighter fluid got the opposite as he ended up dying in the flames.

SYRIAN REFUGEE IN GERMANY TRIES TO BURN HIS WIFE BUT DIES IN THE FIRE!!!

Irony award ^^

Still waiting.

Prove me wrong.

Fucking loser.

Uh, yes they did say he was a Syrian refugee. If not in the op link, in many others. They REFUSE to say muslim or islam because they don't want to offend.

A syrian refugee in Germany who tried to set his wife on fire by using a barbecue lighter fluid got the opposite as he ended up dying in the flames.

Irrelevant. It wasn't in the OP's article. That's the point here.

"The Syrian refugee, whose nationality was not specified." I told you, the media covers up the shit that the muslims are doing, they downplay it. Can't have anyone saying anything bad about islam. You should really open your eyes and pay more attention. smh

:lol: How the fuck can you have a "Syrian whose nationality is not identified"?

That phrase does not appear in the OP article anyway. You just wrote it.

Irony award ^^

Still waiting.

Prove me wrong.

Fucking loser.

Irrelevant. It wasn't in the OP's article. That's the point here.

No, the POINT is that the bastard WAS a muslim and islam IS the PROBLEM.

"Refugee in Germany". And you can't connect that he was a muslim?

Forum List

Back