Man dies trying to burn wife Alive in Migrant Centre

Your foul language and personal insults aside. Your post makes Zero sense.

The article doesn't have to say Muslim.... It says migrant centre, Right now we all know who is in these migrant centre's. It's certainly not Russians, Japanese, or Canadians.

And wife killing doesn't have to be religious or cultural. The fact is wife killers are often domestic abusers and Islam has proven time and again they are leaders in spousal abuse and oppression.

If you are going to grandstand on a post please actually have something to stand on instead of just an insult and foul language.
Non-Muslim wife killers in western civilizations are exactly the same...... Wow, go figure........

But none are in migrant centre's. Except Muslims.

Like I said .... Muslims being Muslims.
What was that about someone looking like a jerk........? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

For calling out evil? Sorry but I not under any illusions when it comes to what these Muslims are all about .... You can pretend they are actually a religion of peace. And everytime one of them rapes. assaults, or abuses women you can stick your fingers in your ears and say la la la while pretending it isn't happening.

Again shit-for-brains ....... there IS NO "these Muslims" in this story. They do not exist. *YOU* pulled them out of your own ass.

As already noted, there is no reference to "Islam", "Hinduism" or any type of "religion" at all anywhere in the article. There isn't even an indication of his nationality --- in fact it goes out of its way to indicate the absence of said nationality. And that's in your own OP.

Fucking Dumbass.

Are you able to post without the use of foul language?

If you don't like the thread then don't post.

Would you feel better if I just said the Arab and African migrants who have invaded Europe with their desires to rape and assault and murder women in the name of their prophet.

The article doesn't have to say Muslim.... It says migrant centre, Right now we all know who is in these migrant centre's. It's certainly not Russians, Japanese, or Canadians.

Ah, so we're going with speculation fallacy. Excellent Haven't seen that one in a good six seconds.
What a great idea ---- pull it out of one's ass. Whoever gets smeared, fuck 'em.

And wife killing doesn't have to be religious or cultural. The fact is wife killers are often domestic abusers and Islam has proven time and again they are leaders in spousal abuse and oppression.

True, it could be simple murder on a domestic dispute. Which *STILL* doesn't involve a religion ---- if the perp involved even practices a religion at all.

Which means my point stands all the more. You pulled it out of your ass, and I called you on it.

If you are going to grandstand on a post please actually have something to stand on instead of just an insult and foul language.

Go fuck yourself.

The only thing you are calling on is the fact you are clueless.

Looking forward to your next foul language laced series of posts attempting to insult me.

Here is the story in a local German newsblog. 4 others were injured including 2 children in a refugee center that housed 14 others. The assailant also managed to set the building on fire with flames that went ultimately through the roof. This report does not list the names of the victims.

Familiendrama in Rüdesheim: Mann steckt Ehefrau in Brand und stirbt in den Flammen

Muslims being Muslims.

No wonder Merkel is back tracking. They need to deport them all.

Man Dies Trying To Burn Wife Alive In Migrant Centre

Muslims being Muslims

BERLIN (AFP) – A refugee in a German shelter died on Thursday while trying to set his wife on fire, leaving the woman seriously injured and part of the building ablaze, the police said.

The 45-year-old man, whose nationality was not given, was previously known to the police, said the authorities in Ruedesheim on the Rhine river in the central state of Hesse.

The woman, who had previously separated from her husband, was taken to hospital by helicopter, the police said.

Two other people were injured in the fire in the shelter that houses 14 people.

Germany took in around one million asylum seekers last year and expects about 300,000 arrivals this year

The mass influx has forced Germany to accommodate the newcomers in hostels, sports halls and army barracks, where crowded conditions have at times sparked violent clashes.

Let's get right to the point:
You're a fucking liar.

Nowhere in the article is "Muslim" mentioned, nor is "Islam", "Hinduism" or any religion at all. Even his country of origin is not given.

Secondly, uxoricide is a cultural practice anyway --- not a religious one. It has no function in any religion anywhere. Including Hinduism.

Go hawk your abject ignorance in some other dumpster.

I had to look up "uxoricide" so thanks for the new word.

I agree with what you say and would add that the Qur'an makes it clear that a Muslim who murders another Believer is condemned to hell. Even an accidental killing of a Believer results in punishment. The following verses are from the Qur'an, M .H. Shakir version:

[4.92] And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a covenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

[4.93] And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.

Muslims being Muslims

BERLIN (AFP) – A refugee in a German shelter died on Thursday while trying to set his wife on fire, leaving the woman seriously injured and part of the building ablaze, the police said.

The 45-year-old man, whose nationality was not given, was previously known to the police, said the authorities in Ruedesheim on the Rhine river in the central state of Hesse.

The woman, who had previously separated from her husband, was taken to hospital by helicopter, the police said.

Germany took in around one million asylum seekers last year and expects about 300,000 arrivals this year

The mass influx has forced Germany to accommodate the newcomers in hostels, sports halls and army barracks, where crowded conditions have at times sparked violent clashes.

You're a fucking liar.

Nowhere in the article is "Muslim" mentioned, nor is "Islam", "Hinduism" or any religion at all. Even his country of origin is not given.

Secondly, uxoricide is a cultural practice anyway --- not a religious one. It has no function in any religion anywhere. Including Hinduism.

I agree with what you say and would add that the Qur'an makes it clear that a Muslim who murders another Believer is condemned to hell. Even an accidental killing of a Believer results in punishment. The following verses are from the Qur'an, M .H. Shakir version:

[4.92] And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a covenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

[4.93] And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.

They are permitted to honour kill anyone who brings shame to them. If the wife left him then he would take that as shame.

Muslims being Muslims

You're a fucking liar.

They are permitted to honour kill anyone who brings shame to them. If the wife left him then he would take that as shame.
You really know a lot about Islam.

Muslims being Muslims

You're a fucking liar.

You obviously know more about Islam than I do. I am not familiar with the hadiths and was relying solely on the contents of the Qur'an. I have studied the Qur'an for years and cannot find any references to honor killings. If you say that honor killings are permissible in Islam I will not debate you; however, I am surprised that any policy could be inconsistent with the very specific language of the Qur'an.

Muslims being Muslims

You're a fucking liar.

You obviously know more about Islam than I do. I am not familiar with the hadiths and was relying solely on the contents of the Qur'an. I have studied the Qur'an for years and cannot find any references to honor killings. If you say that honor killings are permissible in Islam I will not debate you; however, I am surprised that any policy could be inconsistent with the very specific language of the Qur'an.

They're not. He's completely full of shit. No religion abides "honor killing".

Look at his OP where he made up the entire existence of "Muslims" in the story. He's a fucking liar.

Muslims being Muslims

You're a fucking liar.

The hadiths are violent. And are what exactly makes Islam disgusting.

Muslims being Muslims

You're a fucking liar.

They're not. He's completely full of shit. No religion abides "honor killing".

Look at his OP where he made up the entire existence of "Muslims" in the story. He's a fucking liar.

Oh how surprising..... Foul language and an pathetic insult.

Tell us how great Muslims are then.... Start a thread and you can post how wonderful Islam is to everyone.

Here is the story in a local German newsblog. 4 others were injured including 2 children in a refugee center that housed 14 others. The assailant also managed to set the building on fire with flames that went ultimately through the roof. This report does not list the names of the victims.

Familiendrama in Rüdesheim: Mann steckt Ehefrau in Brand und stirbt in den Flammen

Muslims being Muslims.

Catholics being Catholics, Buddhists being Buddhists, Hindus being Hindus, atheists being atheists.........
How about you drop the ignorant stereotyping and just call it what it is, people being people.

Muslims being Muslims.

Catholics being Catholics, Buddhists being Buddhists, Hindus being Hindus, atheists being atheists.........
How about you drop the ignorant stereotyping and just call it what it is, people being people.

Denial is a hell of a thing.....

DdXhy7g.jpg

Muslims being Muslims.

DdXhy7g.jpg
Hope you're looking in a mirror when you say that. At least you should be....... :thup:

Muslims being Muslims.

DdXhy7g.jpg
Hope you're looking in a mirror when you say that. At least you should be....... :thup:

Is this your first post without foul language?

You have added zero to the discussion. Something tells me that Zero is a reoccurring theme in your life.

Muslims being Muslims.

DdXhy7g.jpg

You have added zero to the discussion. Something tells me that Zero is a reoccurring theme in your life.
Haven't used foul language yet....... Obviously you're suffering from dementia. Oh and I'm the one who has contributed nothing.......? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Muslims being Muslims.

More than likely, StLucie. I am sure that in the next few days, the names will be released and that will confirm what we already have guessed.

I'm sure too, and surprise surprise....what religion will that be?

Islam the religion of ..................... piss. :wink:

Muslims being Muslims.

DdXhy7g.jpg

Haven't used foul language yet....... Obviously you're suffering from dementia. Oh and I'm the one who has contributed nothing.......? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh then it must have been your buddy then.... Sorry, both of you post like an idiot, so you can see its rather easy to confuse you both.

Go back to defending "religion of peace"

DdXhy7g.jpg

Oh then it must have been your buddy then.... Sorry, both of you post like an idiot, so you can see its rather easy to confuse you both.

Go back to defending "religion of peace"
Who said anything about defending the "religion of peace"? Still can't figure out where you went wrong, can ya....... :lmao:

Forum List

Back