Zone1 Man Claims That Jesus Doesn't Love MAGA

I'm sorry. I thought you were on truth social, or knew some trump supporting evangelical Christians among the body of believers.

I'm not on Truth and I don't know any personally but I did happen to watch the video that was about Trump being the chosen one and it had absolutely nothing to do with Jesus at all. Or at least him claiming to be Jesus.

Actually, that is the book of Matthew. It is just one, many of the followers of Trump have forgotten.
Correct you are for group affiliation will not save anyone. It's the condition of ones heart/compassion/morality that constitutes the saving grace which we all occasionally fail at, me included.

Correct you are for group affiliation will not save anyone. It's the condition of ones heart/compassion/morality that constitutes the saving grace which we all occasionally fail at, me included.
All fall short. Surprising how many accept falling short in the same way, when supposed to represent the moral backbone of training and faith in the word.

its called a conversation kruska....someone says something,and someone comments on it,like what you did....thats whats happening here....
If someone "says" something, he/she participates in a discussion/conversation or an argument. Or is simply trying to turn/manipulate every "discussion/conversation" into an argument.

Therefore MAGA's are factually very easy to identify - since they usually never forward "their own personal ideas", in the matter pertaining to a thread or topic. (see my personal ideas stated in post #11).

MAGA's simply echo their Fuehrers and parties well known political point of views, "arguments", totally independent of the prevailing topic and it's "discussion". Aka "misusing" every single discussion, in order to forward well known MAGA propaganda.

1. An argument is a disagreement between two or more parties where each party presents its point of view.
  2. A discussion is a conversation or exchange of ideas between two or more parties.
  3. Arguments are often emotionally charged and lead to conflict, while discussions are respectful and aim to understand the other person’s perspective.

If someone "says" something, he/she participates in a discussion/conversation or an argument. Or is simply trying to turn/manipulate every "discussion/conversation" into an argument.

Therefore MAGA's are factually very easy to identify - since they usually never forward "their own personal ideas", in the matter pertaining to a thread or topic. (see my personal ideas stated in post #11).

MAGA's simply echo their Fuehrers and parties well known political point of views, "arguments", totally independent of the prevailing topic and it's "discussion". Aka "misusing" every single discussion, in order to forward well known MAGA propaganda.

1. An argument is a disagreement between two or more parties where each party presents its point of view.
  2. A discussion is a conversation or exchange of ideas between two or more parties.
  3. Arguments are often emotionally charged and lead to conflict, while discussions are respectful and aim to understand the other person’s perspective.
there you go....you just contributed to this conversation....

Forum List

Back