Zone1 Man Claims That Jesus Doesn't Love MAGA

I know where it is dumbass.....Trump never claimed to be Christ nor did anyone worship him as such.
1707629044467.png

1707629238826.png

1707629291197.png

I don't know this guy but he certainly hasn't read the Bible. Very cringe worthy to watch.
Obviously that person DID read the NT - since according to those who wrote/reported about Jesus - that guy from Nazareth, NEVER propagated violence, nor did he lie his ass off, nor preached that continuously cheating on ones wives would be a Christian thing to do.

Obviously that person DID read the NT - since according to those who wrote/reported about Jesus - that guy from Nazareth, NEVER propagated violence, nor did he lie his ass off, nor preached that continuously cheating on ones wives would be a Christian thing to do.
All Biden does is propagate violence. Has there ever been a war he voted against? Nope.

He did everything he could to ensure the proxy war in Ukraine would happen.

All Biden does is propagate violence. Has there ever been a war he voted against? Nope.

He did everything he could to ensure the proxy war in Ukraine would happen.
Senile Biden has NEVER propagated nor endorsed violence in the USA. That is solely the other guy.

Senile Biden is strictly following and ensuring US global hegemonic interests (unchanged since 1898) - those interests that provide Americans with jobs, $$ and to pursue/dream the American way of life.
The other guy only pursued his wallet and personal ego - thus endangering the American way of life, via ignorantly ignoring and thus endangering US global hegemonic interests for 4 years. Wake up man !!

Back to topic, which is: Jesus doesn't love MAGA.

Of course he does. He fully supports BLM and Antifa terrorists that attack conservatives.
Absolute garbage - show and name me a single law, supposedly introduced by the Biden administration that would grant/assure for BLM or e.g. ANTIFA activists to engage in crime and violence against others, or property.

Typical Trump and MAGA bullshit.

Stop diverting this thread and it's topic with MAGA bull, and the threads topic is: Jesus doesn't love MAGA.

Absolute garbage - show and name me a single law, supposedly introduced by the Biden administration that would grant/assure for BLM or e.g. ANTIFA activists to engage in crime and violence against others, or property.

Stop diverting this thread and it's topic with MAGA bull, and the threads topic is: Jesus doesn't love MAGA.
its called a conversation kruska....someone says something,and someone comments on it,like what you did....thats whats happening here....

Show me a law introduced by President Trump that proves your claim he supports violence as you claimed.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And that's exactly who that man is that was talking about a false Jesus. For that made him a false prophet.

I'm going out on a limb and say that Jesus, Allah and Buddha don't follow American politics.

True lol but that's not the point.

View attachment 900464

View attachment 900468

View attachment 900469

First of all I didn't see any of those claimed statements where Trump was calling himself the king of Israel and the second coming of God so I don't believe them to be anything other than TDS rants and second of all comparing himself to Jesus Christ isn't the same thing as saying that he in fact is Jesus Christ.

Wow, you got it bad don't you? 😂

And that's exactly who that man is that was talking about a false Jesus. For that made him a false prophet.

True lol but that's not the point.

First of all I didn't see any of those claimed statements where Trump was calling himself the king of Israel and the second coming of God so I don't believe them to be anything other than TDS rants and second of all comparing himself to Jesus Christ isn't the same thing as saying that he in fact is Jesus Christ.

Wow, you got it bad don't you? 😂
I'm sorry. I thought you were on truth social, or knew some trump supporting evangelical Christians among the body of believers.

Forum List

Back