Man Canvassing Neighborhood For GOP Candidate Got Arrested -- He Was Black

feck the kid , call the cops or Public Servants when ever wanted . They work for tax paying people that pay their salaries and who are suspicious of suspicious looking characters in their neighborhoods Yard Dog . and was he a kid , not that it matters but the suspicious character was a grown man wasn't he YDog ??

its like a White guy hanging or walking around Watts or 's.central' in 'los angeles' . Residents of the area might not call the cops or maybe they might call the cops. Cops might just show up just because a White guy in those areas i mention is Unusual and Suspicious or would it be due to Racism eh IM2 and Gang ??

but lets have MORE of these whining and crying threads about ASSUMED Racism as being the reason for calling the cops on a Suspicious person eh . ------------ And OFF Topic but did you guys hear ?? Unconfirmed Rumor has it that 'black panther stacy abrams' of Georgia has Maybe lost the Governors race to American Gun Owner 'Brian Kemp' Gents .

While I think the cop was put in a spot here as well, we gotta be honest here. The black kid wasn't doing anything wrong, he was on legitimate business but happened to be black in a mostly white, higher end neighborhood.
When people call the cops on someone these days they need to realize the climate in which we live as well. Just randomly calling the police on someone can be a waste of their time and in the case of this kid, you have to realize
it was probably a painful experience for him. Did he deserve that? I think the answer is an obvious no.
Its not enough to call the police on someone just for being there, this caller if they felt something was suspicious shouldnt have been so lazy as to just make the call from the comfort of their home. If they are willing to ruin someone else's day, then they should have gone outside, sat in their car and watched the guy... or drove around the block and see if something actually suspicious was going on, because if they did then they would have seen he was just handing out election material. I would say in most cases like this people don't do their due diligence as a citizen.

Then again,.... the caller may have been a Democrat who was pissed he he was canvassing for a Republican
I don't care if the caller voted democrat, republican, etc -- if you call the police on a person and then MAKE UP shit to insure the police could possibly respond in a certain way that may end up in the person being killed --- that should be considered a crime and punishable by jail time...period....

Only apologists for racists think something as insignificant as "..but what if the person who called 911 is a democrat" makes any difference...it doesn't......

If a person raped your daughter, but he was wearing a MAGA hat when he did it -- would you feel better since the person who did the crime voted like you? Nope.....

but lets have MORE of these whining and crying threads about ASSUMED Racism as being the reason for calling the cops on a Suspicious person eh . ------------ And OFF Topic but did you guys hear ?? Unconfirmed Rumor has it that 'black panther stacy abrams' of Georgia has Maybe lost the Governors race to American Gun Owner 'Brian Kemp' Gents .

I guess we have to ASSUME you have a brain. When did Abrams join the black panthers? Oh, I forgot, we have to ASSUME you are making sense.

its like a White guy hanging or walking around Watts or 's.central' in 'los angeles' . Residents of the area might not call the cops or maybe they might call the cops. Cops might just show up just because a White guy in those areas i mention is Unusual and Suspicious or would it be due to Racism eh IM2 and Gang ??

Why do white racists always try to argue using hypotheticals, false equivalences and strawmen?

hey 'abrams' looks like a 'black panther supporting chick' or maybe an official member to me and thats the story as far as i am concerned . And the 'black panthers' are holding signs of political support for her. Hey , i don't mind , i like it actually and i gotz photographic proof plus good info IM2 .

Why do white racists always try to argue using hypotheticals, false equivalences and strawmen?
------------------------------------- [chuckle] FALSE in Your Opinion IM2 .

or a White guy hanging around Liberty City in the 60s . He might not keep breathing too long but no matter what the Cops and residents would figure that the WHITE guy was up to no good and he'd be questioned and maybe arrested just for being there IM2 .

and Reginald Denny [and similar types] better stay out of all the areas i mention if he is still living IM2.

hey 'abrams' looks like a 'black panther supporting chick' or maybe an official member to me and thats the story as far as i am concerned . And the 'black panthers' are holding signs of political support for her. Hey , i don't mind , i like it actually and i gotz photographic proof plus good info IM2 .
Using your logic then Drumpf must be a KKK member?

those-kkk-members-at-donald-trump-rally-actually-black-liberal-democrats-933x445.jpg

just get used to having the cops called on Suspicious looking people Ace !!

I'm already used to white people calling cops on Black people for nothing other than being Black. I wasnt one of the fools that believed white people would change their ways.
--------------------------------------------- its legal to call cops on suspicious looking people when ever the cops are needed Ace .

i mean ' hey even ' tray tray trayvon Martin ' would say that he didn't need to be killed by an armed American even though ' tray tray ' attacked that armed American Gents .

While I think the cop was put in a spot here as well, we gotta be honest here. The black kid wasn't doing anything wrong, he was on legitimate business but happened to be black in a mostly white, higher end neighborhood.
When people call the cops on someone these days they need to realize the climate in which we live as well. Just randomly calling the police on someone can be a waste of their time and in the case of this kid, you have to realize
it was probably a painful experience for him. Did he deserve that? I think the answer is an obvious no.
Its not enough to call the police on someone just for being there, this caller if they felt something was suspicious shouldnt have been so lazy as to just make the call from the comfort of their home. If they are willing to ruin someone else's day, then they should have gone outside, sat in their car and watched the guy... or drove around the block and see if something actually suspicious was going on, because if they did then they would have seen he was just handing out election material. I would say in most cases like this people don't do their due diligence as a citizen.

Then again,.... the caller may have been a Democrat who was pissed he he was canvassing for a Republican
I don't care if the caller voted democrat, republican, etc -- if you call the police on a person and then MAKE UP shit to insure the police could possibly respond in a certain way that may end up in the person being killed --- that should be considered a crime and punishable by jail time...period....

Only apologists for racists think something as insignificant as "..but what if the person who called 911 is a democrat" makes any difference...it doesn't......

If a person raped your daughter, but he was wearing a MAGA hat when he did it -- would you feel better since the person who did the crime voted like you? Nope.....

I never said it made a difference to whether it was right or wrong to call the cops. point is only that it wasnt necessarily a conservative. Racism doesnt follow party lines

The guy was up to no good. Home owners should be commended for being alert and vigilant.

And you know this because he was black of because he was a Republican....?

I'm already used to white people calling cops on Black people for nothing other than being Black. I wasnt one of the fools that believed white people would change their ways.
--------------------------------------------- its legal to call cops on suspicious looking people when ever the cops are needed Ace .
Who said anything about legality? It was once legal for nasty ass pedophile white men to get away with raping Black preteens. Doesnt mean Black people are supposed to excuse it because it was legal.

Forum List

Back