Man buys all pies in Burger King, teaches lesson.

Hilarious. :thup:

I wandered into the hippy store at the mall and spotted a display of buttons. The usual "question authority" etc. stuff. There were 3 or 4 anti-oil buttons so I bought them all and nicely told the girl at the register that was was going to promptly throw them away. She turned white. Then red. :lol:

He should have bought the pies, then slowly tore them up while tossing them in the trash can while saying 'You don't get any pies, brat. Here is your pie. Look close, brat. All gone fucking pie".

I am fed up with loser parents and bratty kids, myself.

The user said that he ate some of the pies, but ended up giving some to his co-workers. Not that it mattered because he had gotten his meal and deprived the child behind him of the pies he so desperately, and violently, cried out for.
Obviously the 'user' is as much a child as the one crying – if not more so.

thr111 is AWESOME!

I think it's perfect that he ate a pie with the hideous woman watching...and then gave some to his co-workers.

If it is true, I don't know which is more pathetic...that he'd go to such lengths to spite a crying child, or that he felt motivated to post his juvenile actions on social media.

While the man was acting childishly himself, it is clear that his real target was the kid's mom, who was going to have to deal with the tantrum long after the man was gone. A sober evaluation of the situation, however, would have told him that the mother's life was probably already hell, just raising such a brat, and that making it worse for her should be no cause for celebration.

I would have walked out of the store without ordering while thanking god that I was free to leave the kid to his tantrum. The mother did not have that choice.

While the man was acting childishly himself, it is clear that his real target was the kid's mom, who was going to have to deal with the tantrum long after the man was gone. A sober evaluation of the situation, however, would have told him that the mother's life was probably already hell, just raising such a brat, and that making it worse for her should be no cause for celebration.

I would have walked out of the store without ordering while thanking god that I was free to leave the kid to his tantrum. The mother did not have that choice.

Yep...he should stick to the drive-thru.:thup:

The user said that he ate some of the pies, but ended up giving some to his co-workers. Not that it mattered because he had gotten his meal and deprived the child behind him of the pies he so desperately, and violently, cried out for.

Why? Did he do something illegal? Immoral? All he did was teach the assholes behind him a lesson on courtesy.

What a Dick!

It's fucking Burger King for chrissakes.

If you want a quiet lunch, go to a real restaurant you cheap bastard.

Children should be taught to behave no matter where they are.

I was watching my sisters kids once and one of them started a crying jag at Friendly's. I scruffed him by the collar threw 30 bucks on the table and hauled his ass out of there. I then put him in the car and let him watch me and his little brother eat ice cream.

The Orlando News?

If this did indeed happen in Florida, the mother should be thankful the dick didn't shoot her.

Why? Did he do something illegal? Immoral? All he did was teach the assholes behind him a lesson on courtesy.

He taught them that their behavior has consequences...which of course the Progs abhor.

Forum List

Back