Man arrested on hate crime charges after racist rant caught on video at In-N-Out Burger

African Americans do that to themselves. I do not see most other ethnic groups calling each other every slang insult in their own settings. Disrespecting yourselves! Other cultures do not know how to respond to that if they have their own ways. I cannot imagine going up to grandparents and calling the persons several different obnoxious sleazy bigoted slang words of their backgrounds. And then having a good a laugh about it.
You right wing fools just make up ish as you go, now you haven't seen one black kid calling their grandparent the Nword or anything else for that matter. It's just befuddles me how the most racist folks who are never around black folks seem to know everything that black folks do.

The difference is I can quote and even post videos of Dementia saying racist things, something you can't do with Trump. But as a black liberal, lying is inherent in your kind. You don't have an argument so you lie about everything.
Trump just had dinner with a known racist/antisemite. You have GTBF kidding me.
It's racist to point out that blacks are too stupid to vote?
Yea, especially when you are not pointing out that whites are too stupid to vote.

Trump just had dinner with a known racist/antisemite. You have GTBF kidding me.

And how many leftists have had dinner with the biggest anti-semite in our country, Louis Farrakhan? At least Trump has a Jewish daughter.

Yea, especially when you are not pointing out that whites are too stupid to vote.

I say it all the time, where have you been? Anybody that votes democrat is too stupid to vote. It's just that blacks vote that way 95%+ of the time.

Forum List

Back