Man Arrested in Own Home for Indecent Exposure

It's not political asshole.......

Remember idiot, the Puritans (you know....the fuckers who were so conservative that they got kicked out of England), were conservatives.

They also gave us witch trials, book burnings, censorship........

Thanks for playing.

Try again.

Idiot.

Ah hell...

firstth0609105.jpg

:eek: I'm calling the cops, Sinatra. :lol:

Remember idiot, the Puritans (you know....the fuckers who were so conservative that they got kicked out of England), were conservatives.

Thanks for playing.

Try again.

Idiot.

No, you're right as usual, stupid dick. Crawl back under that hole you slide out of.
Your head's been stuck up your ass for so long you think shit is the normal world view.

Thanks for playing.

Try again.

Idiot.

No, you're right as usual, stupid dick. Crawl back under that hole you slide out of.
Your head's been stuck up your ass for so long you think shit is the normal world view.

Question.........was the doctor able to install the snorkle and the plexiglass belly button without too much trouble?

Hope your health insurance is better than that dude with MS in the NE who is fixing to lose his coverage on 1 December.

I'd argue he intentionally wore no clothes and he intentionally left the shades pulled up.

Ok, argue it all you want. The trick is proving it in a court of law (intentionally leaving the shades up). Hell dude I've accidentally done it a couple of times when my wife left the shades open and didn't tell me. The second thing I do after taking a leak is go to the kitchen and start the coffee, then I get dressed. I check every time now to make sure the shades are pulled. I'm sure he'll start doing that from now on. :lol:
I did it just the other morning. I was staying the night at a friend's house and noticed halfway through my shower that the shades were not closed in his bathroom (third floor, back of the townhouse). His shower stall does not have frosted glass, either.

I decided to just finish up my shower as I didn't want to drip all over the floor to shut the shades.

That was in NoVA, too. :eek:

Tease. :lol:

:lol: Believe me, it has nothing to do with sexuality or what I have or haven't seen before. These days, predators are everywhere and a woman with her seven year old isn't really interested in seeing him naked. He forced them to though. He should be fined maybe that will encourage him to put his shorts on or close the drapes.

He forced them to!!!!!????????????? How? By standing at the window with a gun in his hand yelling "look at me or else". :cuckoo:

Actually yes he did force them to see him naked. He probably is a predator.

I don't believe it was dark in there either.

My boyfriend throws a robe on, it isn't difficult. Spare your neighbors, you'd probably be surprised at how many people really don't want to see you naked. :lol:

How, exactly?

Thanks for playing.

Try again.

Idiot.

Question.........was the doctor able to install the snorkle and the plexiglass belly button without too much trouble?

Hope your health insurance is better than that dude with MS in the NE who is fixing to lose his coverage on 1 December.

Who? You? One could only wish. Can't say it's been nice knowin' ya, it hasn't. Now go hide in the bathroom and play with that little pecker you have and let the adults discuss adult topics.

Ok, argue it all you want. The trick is proving it in a court of law (intentionally leaving the shades up). Hell dude I've accidentally done it a couple of times when my wife left the shades open and didn't tell me. The second thing I do after taking a leak is go to the kitchen and start the coffee, then I get dressed. I check every time now to make sure the shades are pulled. I'm sure he'll start doing that from now on. :lol:
I did it just the other morning. I was staying the night at a friend's house and noticed halfway through my shower that the shades were not closed in his bathroom (third floor, back of the townhouse). His shower stall does not have frosted glass, either.

I decided to just finish up my shower as I didn't want to drip all over the floor to shut the shades.

That was in NoVA, too. :eek:

Tease. :lol:
:lol: Funny.

Sadly, though, that's probably all that would be said about me, but if the first account of this story is the way this went down, this guy may have to be a registered sex offender. Doesn't seem too fair, to me - if the first account is how it went down.

I found the statute Ringel.

It states:

Indecent Exposure and Public Lewdness Statutes

"Intentional obscene display or exposure of person or private parts in public place or any place where others are present."

So yes he violated the law.

in post 26 you say you don't believe that indecent exposure is required to be an intentional act.

In post 28, you clearly and correctly state that it must be an "intentional obscene display or exposure...."

Seems pretty clear that there needs to be at least some level of intent. Whether intent is proven by the act in this particular instance is something I can't answer because I don't know how those laws are construed where this man lives.

I do think the woman calling the police was a bit insane, though. I mean seriously....

I'm pretty certain it was Sarah G. This seems to have her extremely upset.

If you can be seen by the public then you are breaking the law. That's the law in Texas anyhow.

I believe he should have made sure that there was no way to be seen. How someone can feel that free, I really don't understand.

However, In Texas, at least in Dallas, you can walk around naked, even on the street, and if they cannot prove that your intent was sexual, there is no law violation. That happened a couple of weeks in Dallas.

I suppose the person might be a nudist, and just happen to have forgotten to close the curtain.

In any case, I don't feel that free at all.

I don't think one needs to be necessarily a nudist to feel free to walk around their own house or apartment butt-naked.

I suppose that is true, but I'd make sure the shades are CLOSED!

They had a live remote interview with this guy coming from inside his house, and his kitchen/dining area has huge expanses of glass doors and windows that span ceiling to floor. If his curtains were open (which they obviously were) and anyone walked by in the early morning hours when it was dark outside, and the guy was in the kitchen with his lights on, there would be no way to avoid seeing him. The lady wasn't "looking in his windows."

In the remote spot, the man had his long hair pulled back into a ponytail, but they also ran several other photos of him throughout the TV spot, and he is one scary looking dude when his hair is not in a ponytail.

He should have pulled his curtains. He could be easily seen from a lot farther than the sidewalk. Plus that, he sounded like a lying weasel.

A Springfield, Va man was making coffee in his house at 5 AM this morning in the buff. A female passerby with her 7 year old son saw the man through his window and called the police.

Video: Man arrested for making coffee naked - UPI.com

That is just stupid ... :smoke:

I'm hardly surprised though ... I remember being yelled at by a bunch of old Southern women in the women's locker room at a public swimming pool for getting naked before taking a shower (in GA, 'burbs of ATL) ... "Put some clothes on! Where do you think you are? Home?" (No, I thought I was in the land of the free ... never mind.)

You Americans crack me up with your nudity-phobia :rofl:

Your American Southerner phobia cracks me up and makes it impossible for me to take any of your opinions seriously.

Anyone who thinks this guy should be punished for this reminds me of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo]YouTube - Children[/ame]

I found the statute Ringel.

It states:

Indecent Exposure and Public Lewdness Statutes

"Intentional obscene display or exposure of person or private parts in public place or any place where others are present."

So yes he violated the law.

in post 26 you say you don't believe that indecent exposure is required to be an intentional act.

In post 28, you clearly and correctly state that it must be an "intentional obscene display or exposure...."

Seems pretty clear that there needs to be at least some level of intent. Whether intent is proven by the act in this particular instance is something I can't answer because I don't know how those laws are construed where this man lives.

I do think the woman calling the police was a bit insane, though. I mean seriously....

Key word is "or".

What if the man turns out to be a child predator and the woman failed to report the incident, then later learn that he child or another child fell victim to this man. Personally I'd rather err on the side of the childrens safety. Besides we don't know if he meant to be seen or not, doyou honestly believe a man that flashes people is going to admit it? Can you say "naive"?

I don't have time to read the rest of this thread tonight, but I can't believe some of the leaps that posters have taken. You're speculating that the man is a child predator because he was naked in his own house. Good grief. Unless the man's house was smack in the walking path then the woman simply could have looked away. The United States of America.. home of the perpetually offended.

In order to prove indecent exposure it must be shown the act was intentional.

Source?

I'd have to look it up but that is what WTOP reported in the story when they interviewed an attorney (not his). Remember this is Virginia, not Texas.

§ 18.2-387. Indecent exposure.

Every person who intentionally makes an obscene display or exposure of his person, or the private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where others are present, or procures another to so expose himself, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. No person shall be deemed to be in violation of this section for breastfeeding a child in any public place or any place where others are present.

(Code 1950, § 18.1-236; 1960, c. 233; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1994, c. 398.)

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-387

Last edited:

Forum List

Back