Man accused of murdering neighbor for mowing her lawn

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Well, as the Church Lady from SNL would say, "Isn't that special?"

Another gun grabber advocating that the government grab our guns, so that the government will have a monopoly on power.

Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can make a political point based on a poorly written story. Is there a clearing house that keeps the anti-2nd Amendment idiots fed with their daily dose of outrage?

Well, if I wanted to kill my neighbor, and I didn't have a gun, I guess I'd grab a knife instead.

Man accused of murdering neighbor for mowing her lawn - 19 Action News Cleveland OH News Weather Sports
A man shot his 62 year old neighbor in the head because she was moving her lawn. Why did he do that? What an insane freak. Was she too loud so he couldn't fall asleep? I don't understand that. I guess there are thousands of such freaks living in small towns. They should be prohibited from buying weapons cause they don't actually need them. If he didn't have a gun she would be still alive.
Would have used and ax...

This guy was probably going to do something crazy regardless of a firearm being involved. Hardly seems a rallying cry for gun control. Hate to burst your bubble but firearm homicides are more likely to occur in higher population densities.

He could have invited her over for tea, and put cyanide in her cup along with the cream and sugar.

They should be prohibited from buying weapons cause they don't actually need them. If he didn't have a gun she would be still alive.
That's nothing but speculation. He could have went out there and killed her with his bare hands, or her lawnmower. She'd be just as dead either way.

Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can make a political point based on a poorly written story. Is there a clearing house that keeps the anti-2nd Amendment idiots fed with their daily dose of outrage?

I don't see what shooting someone has to do with the 2A.

But then again the argument is that it's criminals who kill people, and criminals shouldn't have guns. Was this guy a criminal?

Forum List

Back