Mama grizzly makes huge blunder on RuperTV!!!

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
She goes on about what's wrong w/ healthcare mandates for a while then says this:

WALLACE: Let me ask you quickly about Romney, though. He says, well, it wasn't a federal plan or a one-size-fits-all plan, it was a state plan. Does that make a difference for you? Or is the idea of government telling people you got to buy insurance -- is that still the wrong principle, whether it's on federal or the state level?

PALIN: I don't like local, state or federal level of got mandating anything in our lives , in our families, and in our businesses, unless it comes to saving lives.
5.gif
Read more: Exclusive: Sarah Palin on U.S. Economy, National Bus Tour - Interviews - Fox News Sunday - FoxNews.com

> > >BTW- 9/10 threads in this section are rightie threads. :eusa_eh: WTF is going on here?!!!

She goes on about what's wrong w/ healthcare mandates for a while then says this:

WALLACE: Let me ask you quickly about Romney, though. He says, well, it wasn't a federal plan or a one-size-fits-all plan, it was a state plan. Does that make a difference for you? Or is the idea of government telling people you got to buy insurance -- is that still the wrong principle, whether it's on federal or the state level?

PALIN: I don't like local, state or federal level of got mandating anything in our lives , in our families, and in our businesses, unless it comes to saving lives.
5.gif
Read more: Exclusive: Sarah Palin on U.S. Economy, National Bus Tour - Interviews - Fox News Sunday - FoxNews.com

> > >BTW- 9/10 threads in this section are rightie threads. :eusa_eh: WTF is going on here?!!!

She is going to have to take that back.

Fingers
toes
eyes

She went off script.

Money is always more important than people. "Profit" is our most sacred citizen.

5.gif

Fingers
toes
eyes

She went off script.

Money is always more important than people. "Profit" is our most sacred citizen.
Anytime Palin goes off script it's a disaster, as with the midnight ride of Paul Revere.

5.gif

Fingers
toes
eyes

She went off script.

Anytime Palin goes off script it's a disaster, as with the midnight ride of Paul Revere.

And it was right there on her hand. Well, at least it proves she does wash when visiting the "Ladies Room". So that's one controversy we can put to rest.

Oh I hope she wins the Republican nomination. I dream about the debates. Hope they have a dozen.

The conservative gift that keeps on giving. See what happens when your base eschews book larnin'?

Most women are like that; Safety first, Risk second. That being said, she'd still be a better President than the No Job Creating, Debt Bloating, Massive Failure, non stop golfing Prez we have now.

I never thought I'd say this but, "Slow Joe" Biden would probably be a better President than Zero. But that aint sayin' much.

whats the matter with you people?

everyone knows healthcare has nothing to do with saving lives.

Guys, guys, guys...she is in it to get rich...er. Forget about the dream that she joins the 2012 Presidential race. It has always been about her and her ambition. She is working on her brand, which may not last that much longer if she keeps misreading words in her script.

whats the matter with you people?

everyone knows healthcare has nothing to do with saving lives.
No it doesn't. CPR saves lives. Healthcare is quality of life issue.

Why would anyone not approve of Sarah Palin? You voted for a Kenyan, Barack Obama merely for his skin color. You can't on one hand say Sarah isn't qualified when you voted for the most unqualified man in any room he enters!

And just look at the simpleton he chose as his V.P.! He asked a wheelchair bound person to stand up! Obama thinks there are 57 states! :eek:

The bar cannot be set lower!

Most women are like that; Safety first, Risk second. That being said, she'd still be a better President than the No Job Creating, Debt Bloating, Massive Failure, non stop golfing Prez we have now.

I never thought I'd say this but, "Slow Joe" Biden would probably be a better President than Zero. But that aint sayin' much.

It's a mystery why the right wing works so hard to "project".

No Job Creating (what happened to Republicans "jobs, jobs, jobs?)

Debt Bloating (the majority of the debt came from "tax cuts, unpaid for drugs for votes bill, two wars whose costs were hidden and no bid contracts)

Massive Failure (for not cleaning up the Republican mess fast enough)

non stop golfing Prez (Hilarious, I remember when Bush said he would stop golfing as long as soldiers were in danger, then he went golfing the very next day)

The only two things Republicans will take credit for are getting Bin Laden and jobs created by the "Stimulus". One they had nothing to do with, the other they voted against. And they swear they are "devoted to Gawd". If their Gawd isn't "Satan", then, who is it?

Debt Bloating (the majority of the debt came from "tax cuts, unpaid for drugs for votes bill, two wars whose costs were hidden and no bid contracts)

non stop golfing Prez (Hilarious, I remember when Bush said he would stop golfing as long as soldiers were in danger, then he went golfing the very next day)

The only two things Republicans will take credit for are getting Bin Laden and jobs created by the "Stimulus". One they had nothing to do with, the other they voted against. And they swear they are "devoted to Gawd". If their Gawd isn't "Satan", then, who is it?
Are you starting to realize that neither the dems NOR the repubs are the solution rdean?

Are you starting to realize that neither the dems NOR the repubs are the solution rdean?

Bite your tongue. You will ruin the great American pastime.

She's on a major news network & Repubs want to know if she's running so they can "stratregize" ;-)

BTW- no one on the panel called her out on that gaffe, after her 1-on- 1 interview w/ Wallace, because Juan Williams was off that day. I took notice of it though :D

I wish she'd make up mind. First she was a pit-bull ( female dog reference notwithstanding). Now she's a mama grizzly? Okay, fine. Come November she should be in hibernation.

Sarah Palin is every feminist's dream. Why don't left wing women love her? Is it about abortion? Do they hate her because she didn't kill her Down's Syndrome baby when she had the chance? We know Soros hates her and uses the tax exempt Media Matters to nit-pick everything she says and throw the red meat to the slobbering left wing jerks but feminists should at least be tolerent. Why aren't they?

Sarah Palin is every feminist's dream. Why don't left wing women love her? Is it about abortion? Do they hate her because she didn't kill her Down's Syndrome baby when she had the chance? We know Soros hates her and uses the tax exempt Media Matters to nit-pick everything she says and throw the red meat to the slobbering left wing jerks but feminists should at least be tolerent. Why aren't they?

She's a feminist nightmare. Feminist care about equality for women. The main thing Palin has going for her is her looks. Otherwise she's an embarrassment. It puts the feminist cause back about a thousand years. That's why.

Forum List

Back