Mama grizzly makes huge blunder on RuperTV!!!

Sarah Palin is every feminist's dream. Why don't left wing women love her? Is it about abortion? Do they hate her because she didn't kill her Down's Syndrome baby when she had the chance? We know Soros hates her and uses the tax exempt Media Matters to nit-pick everything she says and throw the red meat to the slobbering left wing jerks but feminists should at least be tolerent. Why aren't they?
Oh how the cons hate the truth about them exposed. Thank God for video and sound.

She's on a major news network & Repubs want to know if she's running so they can "stratregize" ;-)

BTW- no one on the panel called her out on that gaffe, after her 1-on- 1 interview w/ Wallace, because Juan Williams was off that day. I took notice of it though :D

Rep Rulebook: Interviewer cannot be brighter than Interviewed.

WAPAHO = Hitting an Indian Prostitute

Last edited:
I give her credit for trying to bring change, her endurance to carry forth in her campaign over what she sees as evil. She is misguided, not to smart, or articulate, but she is doing more than just sitting on her ass. Imagine a thousand people, each with their own misguided ideas, speaking out, and actually having the media follow them, and bring their ideas to the public.

Look at this one Palin sentence, and you can see what I see as a nonsupporter.

It's like nothing surprises me anymore. We'll keep doing what we're doing. I'm going to keep going forward with solutions that I want to see applied to this great country, the challenges that we're facing.
Read more: Exclusive: Sarah Palin on U.S. Economy, National Bus Tour - Interviews - Fox News Sunday - FoxNews.com

I have solutions, but I don't have drive or even wish to face the challenge & waste my time in those pursuits. I need a "Palin" to do it for me.

She is doing the Left a service and getting rich in the process. Oh well. A few million aint that rich. She aint "Oprah- rich"

LOL, lefties are pathetic little people. We have big problems in our country and all they can do is sit around and post shit about what another person says or doesn't say.

I swear they are children in adult bodies. and the scary thing is, THEY VOTE.

LOL, lefties are pathetic little people. We have big problems in our country and all they can do is sit around and post shit about what another person says or doesn't say.

Fox TV put her on a nationally televised, Sunday talk show. I'm just the messenger my friend.

Fox TV put her on a nationally televised, Sunday talk show. I'm just the messenger my friend.

all you are is a useful tool my friend, nothing more.

all you are is a useful tool my friend, nothing more.
:eusa_hand: I'm a tool for this great nation Steph. :afro: Now I have to go & finish :coffee:

Who cares what Mrs. Palin has to say?

They should stop, it's not worth it.

I hope the woman doesn't run for several reasons. Mainly because I can't take another 4 years of having to hear everything she says being reported and re-reported and then satirized on SNL and then talked about on The View and then finally hits the late nite TV shows. The woman gets more press than a heavily starched shirt and it's all because she is so hated by the same people who keep shoving her back into the spotlight.

She can't win on her own merit...even though ANYBODY in the White House would be better than the current resident. (and yes, I meant to say RESIDENT because that's about all he is)

It's unfortunate that I have to see all the reports about what she said this time or at that dinner or luncheon. Especially when I go out of my way to avoid it. But everywhere I turn, there she is. Being hammered for something. Usually taken out of context or because she didn't clarify herself. Sadly she makes alot of open-ended statements or comments that allows the hater media to twist and turn it so that they get another stab at making her look bad. You'd think after all this time, they would have succeeded in getting rid of her, but for some reason, their efforts continue to add a little more light to her presence.

I wish the press would do us ALL a big favor and ignore her. The Palin fire will die if you quit blowing on it. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!!!

LOl, don't bet on the Palin fire burning out..But nobody forces you to LISTEN HER.

do like I do the obama, tune him out...I find him to be the stupidest person there is and a real SNOOZE FEST...:lol:

And PROCREATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So those birther folks, how many of them would you say were lefties?

whats the matter with you people?

everyone knows healthcare has nothing to do with saving lives.
No it doesn't. CPR saves lives. Healthcare is quality of life issue.

Why would anyone not approve of Sarah Palin? You voted for a Kenyan, Barack Obama merely for his skin color. You can't on one hand say Sarah isn't qualified when you voted for the most unqualified man in any room he enters!

And just look at the simpleton he chose as his V.P.! He asked a wheelchair bound person to stand up! Obama thinks there are 57 states! :eek:

The bar cannot be set lower!

You mean American citizen who spent part of his childhood in Indonesia.

He never went to Kenya as a child.

zombie_walking.jpg

Pallliinnnnn:eusa_drool:

Oh Gawd,stop the Presses. Another stale Palin 'Gotcha' post. Man,this post is sure to bring all the "Hate Palin" slugs out of the wood-work. What a snooze-fest.

Forum List

Back