Mama grizzly makes huge blunder on RuperTV!!!

She goes on about what's wrong w/ healthcare mandates for a while then says this:

WALLACE: Let me ask you quickly about Romney, though. He says, well, it wasn't a federal plan or a one-size-fits-all plan, it was a state plan. Does that make a difference for you? Or is the idea of government telling people you got to buy insurance -- is that still the wrong principle, whether it's on federal or the state level?

PALIN: I don't like local, state or federal level of got mandating anything in our lives , in our families, and in our businesses, unless it comes to saving lives.
5.gif
Read more: Exclusive: Sarah Palin on U.S. Economy, National Bus Tour - Interviews - Fox News Sunday - FoxNews.com

> > >BTW- 9/10 threads in this section are rightie threads. :eusa_eh: WTF is going on here?!!!

She is going to have to take that back.

Fingers
toes
eyes

She went off script.

Money is always more important than people. "Profit" is our most sacred citizen.

BUHAHA :p Guess she forgot to write it down "you-know-where" HEY!!! when's she getting back on the money train.....errr.......freedom bus of hers :eusa_eh:

She goes on about what's wrong w/ healthcare mandates for a while then says this:

5.gif
Read more: Exclusive: Sarah Palin on U.S. Economy, National Bus Tour - Interviews - Fox News Sunday - FoxNews.com

> > >BTW- 9/10 threads in this section are rightie threads. :eusa_eh: WTF is going on here?!!!

She is going to have to take that back.

Fingers
toes
eyes

She went off script.

Money is always more important than people. "Profit" is our most sacred citizen.

BUHAHA :p Guess she forgot to write it down "you-know-where" HEY!!! when's she getting back on the money train.....errr.......freedom bus of hers :eusa_eh:

you really are a teenager, aren't you. If not, can I point out you act like one...sheeesh

Here's the rest of her response, not that the Palin hating libtards of the world really care...

...So, but I do understand where Mitt Romney is going with that. Obviously, he's a supporter of the Tenth Amendment. And that's what's missing in this present administration, is any respect for the Tenth Amendment, for states' rights and we need to get back to states' rights.

She doesn't like any government mandating anything like healthcare, especially the federal government.

However, her 'unless it comes to saving lives' comment was probably to leave 'wiggle room' for her to ok the states to mandate it (as they did in MA...Romneycare)... thus the inclusion of the 10th amendment in her remark.

It's not rocket science people... unless of course you're just a Palin hater.

That being said, I am not generally a fan of Sarah Palin.

Last edited:
I want to see a notarized copy of Payland's jury duty summons. :mad: Makes me wonder if her bus tour was turning out to be a snooze-fest & her handlers were looking for ANY opportunity to bail-out of that FAIL-fest :(

Last edited:
OOObbbaaammmaaaa:eusa_drool:

it works both ways

Yeah - one's President and another is a talking head on FoxNews...

Go play with your toys, dumbfuck...

both are public speakers, Both held government positions, And both are part of the current culture.

See if she wasn't constantly vying for public attention, then yes you would have a point. It would be like harping on every stupid thing you post about and making it a huge media cirus over it.

The difference is you are a nobody and she is a public figure.

But you knew this.

MANY righties keep touting her year of "executive experience" lol

I want to see a notarized copy of Payland's jury duty summons. :mad: Makes me wonder if her bus tour was turning out to be a snooze-fest & her handlers were looking for ANY opportunity to bail-out of that FAIL-fest :(

Off work today, gotta go take a nap..see ya little one..

OOObbbaaammmaaaa:eusa_drool:

it works both ways

both are public speakers, Both held government positions, And both are part of the current culture.

See if she wasn't constantly vying for public attention, then yes you would have a point. It would be like harping on every stupid thing you post about and making it a huge media cirus over it.

But you knew this.

Only one has a direct impact on our lives and wallets...

But you knew this...

Back to your toys, dumbfuck...

But you knew this.

We have discovered that "community organizer" is NOT experience, though....

We tried to tell you...

But you knew this.

We tried to tell you...

Warned us that the Repubs would sit on their hands & cry instead of helping fix the mess they helped cause? We already knew they were going to do that. Repubs are banking on the desire that Americans won't see through their transparent party-before-country, do-nothing, ploy.

But you knew this.

We tried to tell you...

Hey now, he was a JUNIOR SENATOR in Congress with less than two years under his belt "who broke his promise" to fulfill his full term before he ran for President..

Interesting how I make an attempt at a post with substance (#46), and more than 15 posts later, people are still acting like children and ignoring anything of real world significance.

Forum List

Back