Malema goes Face to Face with white community over Land

Malemo is so fake. He's a marxist grifter trying to gain power. He would kill all of his followers if it helped him gain power. He even went to Venezuela over 10 years ago to learn the craft from Chavez.

EljxjwZXUAEE9xx.jpg

View attachment 859009
His useful idiot followers are ignorant AF. All of the ANC is corrupt as well.
Spare us the white racist opinion about an African leader. Especially after the 100 years of white thuggery in that country.

Whites in South Africa and here in America have an amazing case of amnesia. The government of South Africa has been expropriating land that was stolen through apartheid. What makes some whites believe they get to do things like apartheid and then complain because those they wronged want what was stolen back?

You should think of moving.

You should think of moving.
When you move back to Europe, I'll consider it. But since I was born here and the first amendment right applies, I don't need to move anywhere because some white racist doesn't like what I say about America.

When you move back to Europe, I'll consider it. But since I was born here and the first amendment right applies, I don't need to move anywhere because some white racist doesn't like what I say about America.
I was born here too, you insufferable pinhead racist.

I was born here too, you insufferable pinhead racist.
You're so ignorant that you post obvious racism and think you're not a racist. And you complain about a government that has given those like you every preference. So perhaps you should move.

You're so ignorant that you post obvious racism and think you're not a racist. And you complain about a government that has given those like you every preference. So perhaps you should move.
Show us some obvious racism from me.

Forum List

Back