Making Sense of the Iran Nuclear Deal: Geopolitical Implications

Schuman waited until he knew Obama had enough congressmen to pass the Iran nuclear deal.

And then announced he was against the deal.

This way Schumer didn't offend the democrat party or his NY juden base.

Typical two-faced politician. ..... :cool:

Got this email from Schumer:
"Thank you for writing to express your opposition to the Iran nuclear deal. After deep study, careful thought and considerable soul-searching, I decided to oppose the agreement.
I examined this deal in three parts: nuclear restrictions on Iran in the first ten years, nuclear restrictions on Iran after ten years, and non-nuclear components and consequences of a deal. In each case I have asked: are we better off with the agreement or without it?
The proponents’ overall standard is not whether the agreement is ideal, but whether having this deal is better than not having this deal. When it comes to the nuclear aspects of the agreement within ten years, we might be slightly better off with a deal. However, when it comes to the nuclear aspects after ten years and the non-nuclear aspects, I believe we would be better off with no deal.
Ultimately, I feel that that Iranian leaders will not moderate and their unstated but very real goal is to get relief from the onerous sanctions, while still retaining their nuclear ambitions and their ability to increase belligerent activities in the Middle East.

I greatly appreciate your concern on this matter and thank you for contacting me. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if I can be of further assistance on this, or any other matter.
Sincerely,
Charles E. Schumer
United States Senator"

But I believe you are correct.

Spoken like a true Zionist, and Schumer knows this by reading into his Zionist crystal ball.

I'd like to think of myself as a Zionist, too.
Can't wait to visit the Holy Land.

\not impressed. You can kiss shit------but not me. The libel that the USA sinned against Iran is comical. There is not an islamo Nazi shit hole in the world that does not so claim

Sure we did, and its time to realize it, Britain the most, stealing their oil and paying pennies for it. Even M. Albright agrees.

I don't agree and lots and lots of Iranians do not agree. If you wish to sacrifice yourself to Iranian terrorism in atonement for whatever you consider to be some GROSS ERROR in US judgement regarding international trade in relation to Iran more than 60 years ago----fine with me. I have no doubt that you also want to sacrifice yourself for
US sins against Japan and against Germany------but you find the barbaric murder of hundreds of millions by your kin and co-religionists to be A-ok. I understand----I am a real health care worker and have dealt with persons with THUG mentality before encountering you. Afterall-----mafia goes after only those persons who are stupid enough to not "play-ball" and -----"I would not have had to kill her if she had just stopped screaming" -------

Schuman waited until he knew Obama had enough congressmen to pass the Iran nuclear deal.

"Thank you for writing to express your opposition to the Iran nuclear deal. After deep study, careful thought and considerable soul-searching, I decided to oppose the agreement.
I examined this deal in three parts: nuclear restrictions on Iran in the first ten years, nuclear restrictions on Iran after ten years, and non-nuclear components and consequences of a deal. In each case I have asked: are we better off with the agreement or without it?
The proponents’ overall standard is not whether the agreement is ideal, but whether having this deal is better than not having this deal. When it comes to the nuclear aspects of the agreement within ten years, we might be slightly better off with a deal. However, when it comes to the nuclear aspects after ten years and the non-nuclear aspects, I believe we would be better off with no deal.
Ultimately, I feel that that Iranian leaders will not moderate and their unstated but very real goal is to get relief from the onerous sanctions, while still retaining their nuclear ambitions and their ability to increase belligerent activities in the Middle East.

I greatly appreciate your concern on this matter and thank you for contacting me. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if I can be of further assistance on this, or any other matter.
Sincerely,
Charles E. Schumer
United States Senator"

Spoken like a true Zionist, and Schumer knows this by reading into his Zionist crystal ball.

Schumer writes nicely. Very clear and logical.

Sincerely,
Charles E. Schumer
United States Senator"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:(probably a form letter wrote my his aide)

Sincerely,
Charles E. Schumer
United States Senator"

form letters do not address issues all THAT SPECIFICALLY------
----of course it is possible an aide wrote the letter, in which case
the aide writes well. I have heard Schumer speak "off the cuff"----He is very logical and straightforward. I have an interesting story---since I am a real health care worker----I have worked with other real health care workers. One person who was working under my
supervision was a very young Opthalmologist from Pakistan. He
liked to express his political opinions------and one day stated
"SCHUMER SHOULD BE PRESIDENT" (this event took place
about ten years ago) I answered "he would have an uphill climb---
because he is a jew"------the poor Pakistani OBJECTED and almost
wept. "how do you know? how do you know?" I answered ---
"sheeesh---I am a jew, I certainly know which of the politicians are jews"------that did it for the poor kid------he INSISTED "YOU ARE NOT
REALLY A JEW" ------a person you should get to know, Penelope---
brought up with your mindset

I remain confused------Obama has CLEARLY stated that either we do
"THE DEAL"------or we will have to do "WAR" -----can anyone out there
tell me why? Who will be the parties in this INEVITABLE WAR----and
over what ISSUE (s) will they be battling?

Well that's a real good question now isn't it. I suppose the Iranians are going to live indefinitely under the strictest of sanctions, just like the US would if it were under the strictest of sanctions and isolated in in the world trade and treated as lepers. I also imagine that without Sanctions on Iran the Wahhabism cult of the Al Saud family will want war, since they want to rule the roost.

you failed to answer the question but did reveal the fact that you
are happy to promulgate Shiite shit. Right now----Saudi Arabia is
not attacking Iran-----Iran is attacking Saudi Arabia via its proxy militia
in Yemen. (anyone interested---take it up with your local Yemeni grocery/newspaper shop owner person). I am fascinated that you consider "TRADE SANCTIONS" to be so HUGE AN ISSUE------enough to justify over aggression by the afflicted nation? Israel has
been under trade sanctions by LOTS OF COUNTRIES ----for ---some
67 years. Does that fact give the country the right to drop bombs?---According to YOUR logic Israel has the right to bomb Iran out of
existence RIGHT NOW (complete sanctions for about 35 years).
SHEEEESH you are COLD

Sincerely,
Charles E. Schumer
United States Senator"

the aide writes well. I have heard Schumer speak "off the cuff"----He is very logical and straightforward. I have an interesting story---since I am a real health care worker----I have worked with other real health care workers. One person who was working under my
"sheeesh---I am a jew, I certainly know which of the politicians are jews"------that did it for the poor kid------he INSISTED "YOU ARE NOT

Well that's a real good question now isn't it. I suppose the Iranians are going to live indefinitely under the strictest of sanctions, just like the US would if it were under the strictest of sanctions and isolated in in the world trade and treated as lepers. I also imagine that without Sanctions on Iran the Wahhabism cult of the Al Saud family will want war, since they want to rule the roost.

in Yemen. (anyone interested---take it up with your local Yemeni grocery/newspaper shop owner person). I am fascinated that you consider "TRADE SANCTIONS" to be so HUGE AN ISSUE------enough to justify over aggression by the afflicted nation? Israel has
67 years. Does that fact give the country the right to drop bombs?---According to YOUR logic Israel has the right to bomb Iran out of
SHEEEESH you are COLD

predict the future, but I know we can with Israel , my prediction is as follows, Israel will have no more Palestinians.

Gee, last I checked Sa was bombing the heck out of Yemen, but of course according to a Jew logic, its ok, they want to control it. Good think Iran is sending supplies, as SA is one horrible monarchy, of which Yemen doesn't want to be under.

Last edited:

I heard him on C span , he must of thought Sherman had a crystal ball as well. He was more concerned about 10 years down the road, instead of say 3, and like Sherman said she couldn't

SHEEEESH you are COLD

penelope garble>>>>predict the future, but I know we can with Israel , my prediction is as follows, Israel will have no more Palestinians.

Gee, last I checked Sa was bombing the heck out of Yemen, but of course according to a Jew logic, its ok, they want to control it. Good think Iran is sending supplies, as SA is one horrible monarchy, of which Yemen doesn't want to be under.

brilliant rosie discouse>>>
you are quite comical, Penelope----with whom did you "CHECK"? I have real sources-----to wit----YEMENIS-----people here in the USA---
with lots of FAMILY back home and constantly on the phone. Your sources are islamo Nazi propagandaists----in fact--not even Yemeni or
Iranian islamo Nazi propagandaist-------NAZI SHIT right here in the USA---
(and some in Europe and Canada) see? I know you. It is remotely
possible that you have an Iranian Shiite ayatoilet shill source----but I doubt it.

There has been a blood bath going on in Yemen for many years---
-heavily armed IRANIAN shills of the Shiite kind----some Yemeni
and some Hezbollah plants. They have targeted the most important cities---SANAA---the capital and Aden---the port city<<<very
strategic.
They are also going for TAIZ-----another port city.
But OF COURSE you "knew" that because you "checked"
Why are they doing this? TO PROTECT THE PEOPE OF
YEMEN.!!!!!
ask any ayatoilet pig----or ask PENELOPE. Iran has rendered the gutters of Yemen red with blood ---FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE
PEOPLE. It is true that Saudi Arabia is building a wall to keep the
SHIITE/IRANIAN SHILLS-----out. But it is often breached by Shiite shit

I heard him on C span , he must of thought Sherman had a crystal ball as well. He was more concerned about 10 years down the road, instead of say 3, and like Sherman said she couldn't

SHEEEESH you are COLD

penelope garble>>>>predict the future, but I know we can with Israel , my prediction is as follows, Israel will have no more Palestinians.

you are quite comical, Penelope----with whom did you "CHECK"? I have real sources-----to wit----YEMENIS-----people here in the USA---
with lots of FAMILY back home and constantly on the phone. Your sources are islamo Nazi propagandaists----in fact--not even Yemeni or
possible that you have an Iranian Shiite ayatoilet shill source----but I doubt it.

and some Hezbollah plants. They have targeted the most important cities---SANAA---the capital and Aden---the port city<<<very
strategic.
YEMEN.!!!!!
ask any ayatoilet pig----or ask PENELOPE. Iran has rendered the gutters of Yemen red with blood ---FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE

You must love those SA a lot. Wahhabis is the worst cult and monarchy. I imagine you like the men lording it over you. They did in Judaism as well.

SHEEEESH you are COLD

strategic.
YEMEN.!!!!!

You must love those SA a lot. Wahhabis is the worst cult and monarchy. I imagine you like the men lording it over you. They did in Judaism as well.

I have nothing against Saudis-----I have known only a few----all very intelligent young doctors-----very nice kids I imagine you enjoy
watching men women and children and infants being incinerated
in large bon fires at the AUTO DE FE---a kind of erotic experience for you. You know absolutely nothing about Judaism ---its present or
past practices other than that which you glean from
islamo Nazi propaganda. . I have relatives whose forebears escape those AUTO DE FE parties at which your kin moaned in orgiastic
pleasure at the sight of infants being incinerated for the GLORY OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE ----and SAINT ISABELLA

Forum List

Back