Making Obama a One Term President

Democrats never tire of trotting out Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who said his "single most important political goal" was to make Obama "a one-term president." Horrors! Why, doesn't this just make McConnell the very personification of sinister! Republican opposition for the sole purpose of bringing down Obama, the first black president, yada, blah, etc.

Apparently, it is outside the brain capacity of people like Morgan Freeman to understand something: One way to defeat bad, leftist Democrats' policies is to defeat bad, leftist Democrats, who seek to implement those bad, leftist policies. It's not complicated.

Nothing personal.

The Four Lies About the Economy That Obama Needs Voters to Believe - Larry Elder - Townhall Conservative Columnists - Page 2

Republicans equal "Rich, Elite and Corporations"

Democrats equal "What Used To Be The Working Middle Class Of America"

lol, then why don't all them RICH Democrat congress critters DONATE all their millions to the working middle class, instead they just push for us doling out our monies...

and you vote for the richest people in congress as your Representatives...so they sure do know what them middle class folks are about

Last edited:
Again. It begins a sentence with the word "so" and follows it with a load of shit.

does this mean you won't cooperate with President Romeny and give him 8 unchallenged years of his wildest conservative desires?

You are so lame.

If Romney is somehow elected President, I will do what I did when Bush was President. I will hope that the system that we have works and that laws are passed that benefit the people of this country who are most important to our future prosperity. The poor and the middle class.

I will hope that he is pragmatic and does something to bring the GOP back to a place of sanity.

I'll mock him.....because I find him very unlikable. But I won't support efforts to thwart him when I know doing so is bad for the nation. I won't suddenly object to policies that I once supported just to deny him success.

In other words, I'll provide LOYAL OPPOSITION like Americans are supposed to. Asshole.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;5503235 said:
Every issue has to be made personal with republicans or they don't really care and few things have ever shook their narrow little world like the election of Obama. It must be tough walking through life feeling personally insulted and cheated by broad social trends.

LOL tell that to Joe the Plumber. The left made it personal when they released skewered him after he dared to ask Obama a question, which Obama flubbed. Instead of saying Obama screwed up they made it personal against Joe the Plumber. Everything from his plumping license, taxes and child support were made public.

As far as making Obama a one term president, isn't that what each party does each election cycle--- assure their opponent serves only one term?

This is nothign new or personal.

Not only is he not a plumber, but his real name is Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher.

Oh................I get it, middle names are actually to be used as first names when you wanna appeal to middle class folk, and you put a good blue collar job behind it.

As far as making Obama a one term president? Why have the republicans voted against the American Jobs Act (which would put jobs IN THIS COUNTRY as well as fix the infrastructure that really needs it, or why are they now bitching about his policy on immigration when they had the chance to pass the DREAM act back in 2010?

Why does the current house keep voting on bullshit like abortion and DOMA, when they told us they'd work on jobs?

I'll tell you why...............it's because of what McConnell said back in 2009.

And............I hope that McConnell, Boehner and Cantor are all 3 sent packing this election cycle.

( emphasis added)

See what I mean, you just made it personal, AGAIN.

Tell me who started the middle name mantra? Who released Obama's photo in Muslim garb? That's right Hillary Clinton! And in FACT, her attorney started the BIRTHER movement when she was trying to win the nomination.

Now what were you saying about DEMOCRATS "making it personal'?

Again. It begins a sentence with the word "so" and follows it with a load of shit.

does this mean you won't cooperate with President Romeny and give him 8 unchallenged years of his wildest conservative desires?

You are so lame.

If Romney is somehow elected President, I will do what I did when Bush was President. I will hope that the system that we have works and that laws are passed that benefit the people of this country who are most important to our future prosperity. The poor and the middle class.

I will hope that he is pragmatic and does something to bring the GOP back to a place of sanity.

I'll mock him.....because I find him very unlikable. But I won't support efforts to thwart him when I know doing so is bad for the nation. I won't suddenly object to policies that I once supported just to deny him success.

In other words, I'll provide LOYAL OPPOSITION like Americans are supposed to. Asshole.

Tissue?

You are so lame.

Tissue?

Don't like my answer? Makes you wish you were a "real" American too, doesn't it?

You don't accept visitor messages either. You are afraid. Why so scared?

PS,, I accept visitor messages from those whom I invite. That would be my friends. You aren't one of them. too bad.

I'm cool with that. Just refrain from sending them to me. It is a simple request. I would welcome ANY COMMENTS AT ALL from your lame, chicken-shit ass as long as I could respond to them get it?

Forum List

Back