Making Obama a One Term President

Hey Willow is cool and my friend. I can message her all day long. What a wimp, expecting something for nothing.

I haven't turned messaging off, yet. Perhaps it would do you good to just let it go LoneLaugher. It might just show you are a mature adult instead of a whinny kid that lives in the basement.

Yea, Obama doesn't deserve a second term. He never earned the first one. :D

Last edited:
Democrats never tire of trotting out Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who said his "single most important political goal" was to make Obama "a one-term president." Horrors! Why, doesn't this just make McConnell the very personification of sinister! Republican opposition for the sole purpose of bringing down Obama, the first black president, yada, blah, etc.

July 16, 2012

Corporate Ca$h
PILE$ UP
!!!

"IRS data suggests that, globally, U.S. nonfinancial companies hold at least three times more cash and other liquid assets than the Federal Reserve reports, idle money that could be creating jobs, funding dividends or even paying a stiff federal penalty tax for hoarding corporate cash.

The Fed’s latest Flow of Funds report showed that U.S. nonfinancial companies held $1.7 trillion in liquid assets at the end of March. But newly released IRS figures show that in 2009 these companies held $4.8 trillion in liquid assets, which equals $5.1 trillion in today’s dollars, triple the Fed figure.

Why the huge gap?

Given the enduring hard times, you might think that corporations have used up their cash since 2009. But real pretax corporate profits have soared, from less than $1.5 trillion in 2009 to $1.9 trillion in 2010 and almost $2 trillion in 2011, data from the federal Bureau of Economic Analysis shows.

That is nearly $1 trillion of increased profits over two years, while actual taxes paid rose less than a tenth as much, BEA reports show. Dividends, wages and capital expenditures all grew less than profits, while undistributed profits rose. The result: more cash."

.....And, these people "need" more tax-cuts!!!

Only some ignorant, fuckin' Teabagger would ignore this hu$tle.....in hopes of getting a Black President.

handjob.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back