Making china great again

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
just heard that Trump is working hard to Make China Great Again by removing sanctions on ZTE to help save jobs there. ZTE is the company that deals in electronic espionage, and a grateful China is in turn contributing $500 MILLION dollars to a Trump theme park project in Indonesia. Evidently, US military has banned ZTE phones from all bases because of their listening and hacking capabilities. I don't know if the lifting of sanctions will affect the ban.

Maybe someone will be so kind as to let me in on why there's an eye watching my post ?

just heard that Trump is working hard to Make China Great Again by removing sanctions on ZTE to help save jobs there. ZTE is the company that deals in electronic espionage, and a grateful China is in turn contributing $500 MILLION dollars to a Trump theme park project in Indonesia. Evidently, US military has banned ZTE phones from all bases because of their listening and hacking capabilities. I don't know if the lifting of sanctions will affect the ban.

what is the theme of the theme park?

China Contributes $500 Million to Trump-Linked Indonesia Project ...
China Contributes $500 Million to Trump-Linked Indonesia Project | National Review...
19 hours ago - The Chinese government is extending a $500 million loan to a state-owned construction company to build an Indonesian theme parkthat will feature a Trump-branded golf course and hotels. ... The project will include a number of Trump-branded hotels, a golf course, and a residence. DOESN"T this violate our constitution?

China Contributes $500 Million to Trump-Linked Indonesia Project ...
China Contributes $500 Million to Trump-Linked Indonesia Project | National Review...
19 hours ago - The Chinese government is extending a $500 million loan to a state-owned construction company to build an Indonesian theme parkthat will feature a Trump-branded golf course and hotels. ... The project will include a number of Trump-branded hotels, a golf course, and a residence. DOESN"T this violate our constitution?

Seems to me that it is not legal if Trump----or some Trump foundation realizes a profit from
the hotels and stuff ??? Reminds me of the "Clinton foundation" and
Carter's Saudi funded "non-pro" organizations. (I am, clearly, not a lawyer)

Amazing isn't it? Trump announces on Sunday that he's going to help XTE save jobs. Then yesterday it is revealed that they have stroked a check for half a billion for multiple Trump hotels and golf course in Indonesia (half the financing required).

Can you say pay to play? I knew you could. Absolutely SHAMELESS. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back