China is funding a $500 million Trump investment in Indonesia

China is giving the Trump Organization a $500 million loan for Trump hotels, a golf course, a residence and a theme park in Indonesia.
China Contributes $500 Million to Trump-Linked Indonesia Project | National Review

Trump Indonesia project latest stop on China's Belt and Road

In light of the above, it is easy to explain this move:
President Trump says he's working with China to save ZTE

And this could also be a reason as to why Dotard and Rocket Man are meeting.
The loan was given to the Trump organization, dumb ass.
Like those millions given to the Clinton Foundation, you epic hypocrite?

Yeah, but: At least Trump didn't turn over a quarter of our uranium reserves, like Hillary did.

Either you are stating this because you know its not true, or you are stupid. That makes you either a liar or idiot.

China is giving the Trump Organization a $500 million loan for Trump hotels, a golf course, a residence and a theme park in Indonesia.
China Contributes $500 Million to Trump-Linked Indonesia Project | National Review

The loan wasn't given to the Trump organization, dumb ass.

You snowflakes just can't stop lying, can you?

Dumbass , that is trump.
What is Trump?

The loan was given to the Trump organization, dumb ass.
Like those millions given to the Clinton Foundation, you epic hypocrite?

The Clintons are the ones who got millions from Russian/Ukrainian dictators

That should read "The loan wasn't given to the Trump organization."

ROFL! Are you actually trying to claim that Hillary wasn't involved in the donations to CGI? She owns CGI, dumbass. Trump doesn't own the construction company that recieved the chinese loan.
Trump will profit from it, dumbass.

His sons have been actively involved in the planning.

Welcome to the swamp! Bigger and slimier than ever!
Trump makes a proft on all of his customers, dumbass. That's why businesses exist, to make money for their owners. That isn't what makes something an "emolument." Making a profit isn't against the law, even if you're the President.

You and the rest of the dumbass snowflakes are trying to redefine the term "emolument" so you can claim Trump is breaking the law.

No one is fooled.

It was when Clinton ? did it. Which you were so upset over, and nothing like what even the don is doing. He is crook, steals from the poor and gives to the rich.
Puhleeze. There's no comparison. There is no "going rate" for the State Department because it's not supposed to be for sale.

Dumbass , that is trump.
What is Trump?

A money launderer I infer , a cheat, a huge liar, an adulterer, a female assaulter (self proclaimed), opposite of robin hood, everything bad I can think of. Charlatan, I'm sure Melania has found that out. People like him, are the low life scum of the earth, and he and his family are what is wrong with humanity, and the people he chums with.

Dumbass , that is trump.
What is Trump?

A money launderer I infer , a cheat, a huge liar, an adulterer, a female assaulter (self proclaimed), opposite of robin hood, everything bad I can think of. Charlatan, I'm sure Melania has found that out. People like him, are the low life scum of the earth, and he and his family are what is wrong with humanity, and the people he chums with.
All lies and fake news, of course. No intelligent person pays any attention to this brand of twaddle.

Dumbass , that is trump.
What is Trump?

All lies and fake news, of course. No intelligent person pays any attention to this brand of twaddle.

You are in denial of what you elected.

Forum List

Back