“Make America Great Again”...“Americans First”....”Build That Wall”...powerful shit huh?

Think about that for a minute.
A normal guy made just a few promises and won the position of “Most Powerful Man In The World” for them.
Good Americans got exactly what they needed right when they needed it most.
PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME!

Sydney J. Harris, the 20th-century American journalist and political progressive, famously observed that “the difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does …”
Now, as history has demonstrated, Harris hit the nail on the head.

A normal guy made just a few promises and won the position of “Most Powerful Man In The World” for them.
PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME!

It Is pretty amazing how some empty campaign slogans in suck in so many people. But this country is full of sheep and people like you prove it every day

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You voted for hillary and you're calling us sheep? Not too bright - are ya?

I voted for Johnson, so yes I am calling you a sheep. And no, you are not very bright at all.
A vote for Johnson was a vote for hildaskank. Same as I foolishly voted for Perot in 92. All those Perot votes is what put Clinton in office.

PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME!

It Is pretty amazing how some empty campaign slogans in suck in so many people. But this country is full of sheep and people like you prove it every day

I voted for Johnson, so yes I am calling you a sheep. And no, you are not very bright at all.
A vote for Johnson was a vote for hildaskank. Same as I foolishly voted for Perot in 92. All those Perot votes is what put Clinton in office.

Oh bullshit. In my state every vote was a vote for Hillary as she won the state by almost 20%.

I voted for Perot in 96 and it was a vote for the best candidate.

I have voted for 3 canditaes from the major parites, Reagan once, Bush I once and Bill once, and he was the last time I voted for the pieces of shit that the two parites have been feeding us.

PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME!

Oh bullshit. In my state every vote was a vote for Hillary as she won the state by almost 20%.

I have voted for 3 canditaes from the major parites, Reagan once, Bush I once and Bill once, and he was the last time I voted for the pieces of shit that the two parites have been feeding us.
Bullshit. A vote for a third party candidate is a vote for the democratic nominee. Just the way it is.

Bullshit. A vote for a third party candidate is a vote for the democratic nominee. Just the way it is.

Unless of course you are fucking lefty then they all tell you that a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for the Repub nominee.

The truth is the matter is that you are both just blind sheep eating the shit being fed to you by your party masters so you will keep voting for them.

I moved on from that sheep pen a long time ago, but you just keep on living there. The sheep are always happy as hell as they are being led to the slaughter.

No class whatsoever?

CZqALTqWcAAjL4z.jpg
More of those in his little finger than the whole Democratic Party has.

Unless of course you are fucking lefty then they all tell you that a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for the Repub nominee.

The truth is the matter is that you are both just blind sheep eating the shit being fed to you by your party masters so you will keep voting for them.

I moved on from that sheep pen a long time ago, but you just keep on living there. The sheep are always happy as hell as they are being led to the slaughter.
Oh, yeah? How many of those third party candidates that you have voted for has actually been elected? Allow me to ponder a guess: zero?

Oh, yeah? How many of those third party candidates that you have voted for has actually been elected? Allow me to ponder a guess: zero?

That is because the two parties have all their sheep programmed to never vote for a 3rd party because it is a "vote for the other party"

PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME!

Usually it's "I'll make your miserable fucking life better by doing nothing for you"

Trump and Obama did it.

PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME!
So the fact that all of his core campaign promises have failed doesn’t matter to you? Are you incapable of thinking for yourself?

PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME!
So the fact that all of his core campaign promises have failed doesn’t matter to you? Are you incapable of thinking for yourself?

I always wondered what kind of American hating people did not think our country was already great?

Forum List

Back