Make a case for your candidate

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
However,

upload_2015-12-18_10-49-13.png

In spite of the fact that this is a jerkoff fakey thread and the chances of a serious conversation is as likely as a rejection of marxism by the democrook party I'll add my $0.02

Ted Cruz is the only candidate who will work to putting the federal government back under the restraint of the COTUS as the founders intended. He will work for a balanced budget. He will refocus the military on being an effective fighting force, rather than a moonbat social experiment. He will roll back regressive policy and undo the damage caused by the meat muppet faggot and his sycophants. I also believe that if he uncovers evidence of criminal activity by this regime and he can use it to prosecute people he will do so.

Ted Cruz is a legitimate intellectual, rather than a pseudo intellectual like the moonbat messiah. Ted Cruz won't have to have every word prepared in advance. The meat muppet faggot has to have Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass to utter a complete sentence without stuttering like a frustrated retard. Then again the moonbat messiah is a frustrated retard.

Now go ahead and make your case for hitalry fakey.

In spite of the fact that this is a jerkoff fakey thread and the chances of a serious conversation is as likely as a rejection of marxism by the democrook party I'll add my $0.02

Ted Cruz is the only candidate who will work to putting the federal government back under the restraint of the COTUS as the founders intended. He will work for a balanced budget. He will refocus the military on being an effective fighting force, rather than a moonbat social experiment. He will roll back regressive policy and undo the damage caused by the meat muppet faggot and his sycophants. I also believe that if he uncovers evidence of criminal activity by this regime and he can use it to prosecute people he will do so.

Ted Cruz is a legitimate intellectual, rather than a pseudo intellectual like the moonbat messiah. Ted Cruz won't have to have every word prepared in advance. The meat muppet faggot has to have Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass to utter a complete sentence without stuttering like a frustrated retard. Then again the moonbat messiah is a frustrated retard.

Now go ahead and make your case for hitalry fakey.

I think you hit all the main points, Pete. Good job.

• Banned
Can't read Pete, because he shut himself up in the closet of denial.

Forum List

Back